Can Steve Bannon fuck off already? He's a pedophile

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4DYE7ajH43T7tSyeLrV0uA==/page/1/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/LjjLw-GKh2U5EKACnysNrw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once a swamp monster, always a swamp monster? Or a swamp monster that realized the monstrosities going on behind closed doors who has said enough is enough? Remember, Hitler was originally supposed to be spying on the party he eventually took control of and made into NSDAP.

He's working with kissinger.

yes goyim, everyone (((they))) don't like is a pedo...

of course

(((they))) like Bannon you shill.

Nice try. That connection doesn't make him a pedo. It's very likely that he became aware of the Weinstein's behavior.. and made a tactical strike after the Las Vegas shooting.

We were going to have 24/7 commercials of tearful hollywood whores demanding we vote for gun control, but Bannon played his Weinstein card.. and I think you all know what happened next.

Exactly. When the left/right establishment, MSM, deep state, and so on hate someone as much as they hate Bannon you know he has something they fear.

Bannon IS the establishment. He said the current system in washington is a good buisiness model.

You are officially an idiot.

You're just Jewish. I get it.

>Bannon IS the establishment. He said the current system in washington is a good buisiness model.

>posts image implying the exact opposite

???

You seen his charlie rose interview? He said the lobbying system is a working business model. What I linked has to do wit hthe fact Bannon is pretending to be pushing the MAGA agenda whilst actually trying to get it to implode with his shitty endorsements.

bannon is ezra levant tier but i'll still read breitbart over some pozzed leftist platitude spewing news source

So, he owned a blockbuster and now he is a sexual predator? Fuck all the way off

>He said the current system in washington is a good buisiness model.

he's literally never said that.

Not sure what you expect to accomplish with such obvious lies.

>Trump is gay for turning down prostitute's
>Bannon fucks kids
>some guy in Tennessee getting accused of rape 40+ later

So how many of your leftist brain dead morons won't ever leave this place after this unsuccessful (lol like they ever are) raid?

How many more till there's nobody left?

Watch the charlie rose interview. HE SAYS THAT

"The swamp is a business model. It's a successful business model."

go away kike

> Nativism is a a cancer on decent society
> white Nationalists are worthless to humanity
> The "Confederacy" were savage, terrorist, thieves

>You seen his charlie rose interview? He said the lobbying system is a working business model.

Of course it is a working business model, you dense, retarded, possibly autistic fuck.

In fact, you are definitely autistic since you're making the connection between saying something "works" to that being an endorsement of said something. Only an autist would do that,

Okay, you're confirmed as an autist. My neighbors who were selling meth had a successful business model and I still got their shit destroyed. Does saying they had a successful, working business model mean that I wanted it to continue?

Literally kill yourself, autist.

Go back to 8gag, shabbos goy.

I see the shills are in full swing...

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hollywood is burning, the pedos are being
exposed, and we all know there is a one
degree of separation between them and
Democrats.

You sound like an assblasted bitch. Are you Steve?

Does all of leftypol have autism as bad as you do?

Shareblue DOESNT SHILL ANYMORE RETARD. ISRAEL IS DOING ALL THE SHILLING NOW.

That's how he knows you fucking retard.

He's getting indicted too.

How am I jewish IF STEVE BANNON IS A SHILL FOR ISRAEL?

Good. I can't fucking wait for Americans to see
just how fucking evil and corrupt DC is

And if Trump is overthrown, I can't fucking
wait for what happens after that.

Trump isn't getting overthrown. Trump is cleaning house including the SEWER that Bannon is a part of.

For what?

Leaking classified material. Fucking kids.

Goy bye ring a bell. You faggots really need to come up with some new material. You did this like 3-6 months ago.

Bannon has no real power.

He's bread crumbs

You mad kike?

What's wrong with that? I've read Kissinger and he is one of the most informed and on-point figures in foreign relations. He might be the best figure of that subject in the 20th Century and knows more than any of the empty suits in the State Dept. He knows how the world works, it's history, and the character of most countries. When everyone saw the USSR and China as a solid communist block who would stick together through thick and thin, even with the Sino-Soviet scuffles, Nixon and Kissinger saw differently. Realpolitik allowed us to reach out to China as a nation with it's own separate desires and interests and drive a wedge even further between them and the USSR through triangulation.

Hes still a criminal.

KISSINGER IS A WAR CRIMINAL WHOSE COMMITTED CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

KISSINGER IS "THE" GLOBALIST.

Lol, Dodge and, deflect. I couldn't imagine being this much of a loser you have to come to website that you don't like and, lie.

No, he isn't.

But...keep rambling on, and keep up with your
witch hunt. I want blood

They call him a goy so I'm willing to give him a chance while he's useful.

proBlem with the right is we're too reasonable. dems have no problem printing outrageous lies, rioting, killing conservatives.

the one thing we havent done is turn their tactics against them.

what if someone printed a headline "with weinsteins sex assaults coming to light, raises new questions of barack obamas time in college."

or "sources in washington say obama is terrified someone will uncover his sordid past of doing terrible things to women."

Really.. what he leak? Which kids?

No not really you people are pretty funny. Instead of actually doing something you perceive as a problem you come from your 8pol hug box and, call everyone a kike. You people are sick in the head, feds or, Lefty's pretending to be Sup Forumslocks.

>muh globalists
>drain the swamp
>America first
>What's wrong with Henry Kissinger?

Only on Sup Forums

Yes don't try to sway the enemy who weolds power and, is going nowhere.

you ever thought maybe he was the one who burned Weinstein

I have. You seen breitbart after Weinstein shit happened?

Why you rat noses and mongrels think this D&C shit works so well in the present year is beyond my understanding. Whites are fighting for survival, so we're compelled to stick together now.

You guys missed this post?

>Weinsteins took over Bannon's company
>"Look, they're friends!"

Yea saw post, was adding breitbart after it happened. Was non stop there

So what? A lot of people worked with Weinstein, it was a HUGE company. It'd be unnatural for a filmmaker like Bannon to NOT work with them.

>KISSINGER IS A WAR CRIMINAL WHOSE COMMITTED CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
You're one of those people. The idea of "crimes against humanity" is laughable. Human rights are only brought into the conversation to cover ulterior motives as an excuse to invade a country. We're all friendly with Gaddafi until he goes against the petrodollar, then he becomes a murderous dictator who must be stopped. Same with Saddam. It was great having a friend to oppose Iran in the 1980's, but once he started going against us, he was suddenly a ruthless bastard who cuts dissenters' tongues off.
Codifying human rights into international law was a way of making modern imperialism acceptable. It was no longer right to invade a country due to national interest after World War II. Doing so would bring international condemnation. The idea of human rights violations, which every country is guilty of if you read all of the international human rights laws and then dig deep enough into the actions of individual countries, allows for stronger countries to use this moral imperative as an excuse to invade a weaker country for ulterior motives.
It actually sounds exactly like the old motives of colonizing these uncivilized countries so we can bring them into the civilized world. Instead of calling the people themselves uncivilized like we used to, it is the government that is uncivilized and needs taken down. Yet in both instances, it is a stronger occupying force coming in to run a weaker country.

>EVERYONE WHO EVER MET WEINSTEIN IS A PEDOPHILE

Congrats, libfag, you have autism.

im starting to suspect he was just trolling

very skillful imitation of autism tbqhfam

the absolute desperation of the liberal media

Kissinger is the biggest proponent of a foreign policy ideology that revolves around "x country first." His entire career is built around the idea that every country works toward its own self interest, including America. That is why we were able to fuck with the Soviets by befriending China. Everyone else thought it would be impossible because China and the Soviets were both commies and that ideology trumps pragmatism. Kissinger knew the two were getting pissed with one another to the point where China would be open for a new friendship with a former adversary due to it being in their national interest.

You gonna ignore the deaths?

fD4mJzf9 is a shill. It's obvious he's trying so hard to do damage control. There's no way to redeem anything Henry Kissinger has done.

Why does Bannon insist on looking like a less dignified version of Decker?

Hes an alcoholic.

bump

- Worked with Nixon to steal an election from LBJ
- Worked with Nixon to expand the war in Vietnam with majority of US and Vietnamese deaths coming after this.
- Major proponent of opium exports from Vietnam for early CIA drug trafficking fun times. Balls deep with the CIA for decades.
Worked with Reagan to screw over Carter for 1980 election (october surprise?)
Iran Contra.
Helped to overthrew various functional south and central American regimes in favour of worse dictators (Panama/Noriega)
- Clearly a huge part of world kikery, on the boards of more international (((non-profits))) and (((policy committees))) than anyone else. CFR, Bilderberg, you name it. In league with Rothschild, Mark Rich, et al
Indonesian gold mine Judaism.

I'm just spitting off the top of my head, not. What have I missed?

Depends on which deaths are we talking about? I never said foreign policy wasn't messy
Oh no, you caught me red handed.

wtf . I hAte bannon now

>Worked with Nixon to steal an election from LBJ
LBJ wasn't even running in 1968, so there was nothing to steal. Even if he was, why is keeping LBJ from another term of his disastrous presidency a bad thing?
>Worked with Nixon to expand the war in Vietnam with majority of US and Vietnamese deaths coming after this.
We were stuck in a tight place with Vietnam when we were already in there. Shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place. Once we're there, it's hard to pull out and still save face as a superpower.
>Worked with Reagan to screw over Carter for 1980 election (october surprise?)
Again, why is a bad presidency worth saving?
>Helped to overthrew various functional south and central American regimes in favour of worse dictators
Because letting leftists have a stronghold on our doorstep was really within the US's national interest. Look what happened when Castro took over Cuba and we had to deal with that shit.
>Clearly a huge part of world kikery, on the boards of more international (((non-profits))) and (((policy committees))) than anyone else. CFR, Bilderberg, you name it. In league with Rothschild, Mark Rich, et al
>Major proponent of opium exports from Vietnam for early CIA drug trafficking fun times. Balls deep with the CIA for decades.
Can't argue against these. His support for international banks that gained more control than they should have was a huge blunder. I've never agreed with him on this aspect of his ideology. I don't think it was within the US national interest in the long run to let these banks and groups gain so much control. Even worse, they either didn't care about or didn't see that the opium trafficking would kick us in the ass in the future. I didn't say he was perfect, even the most polished and intelligent statesmen make blunders. I can't defend what they did here, but I still see Kissinger as one of the best minds in international relations of the 20th Century.

Not at all an attempt at character assassination. There are only several threads and the topic being spammed in many others all of a sudden out of the blue.

Seems like the only thing Bannon Bots can do is call us shills for pointing out factual information about why Bannon is OBJECTIVELY bad.

Hello, mediamatters.

wtf i love paul ryan now

this is a shareblue thread

See these faggots proved my point.

yeah except all you libcucks do is shitpost without providing any facts to back up your claims, your proof is just retarded here say from a person who knew a guy who was close to someones brain wave matter or some retarded shit

so then provide some proof libcuck

Who is Robert Menendez? A Dem Senator actually indicted for underage hookers. That's why the slide threads on this topic people.

I'm a Trump supporter. It's easy to scapegoat someone being critical. It's hard to defend obviously damaging FACTUAL information.

>Seems like the only thing Bannon Bots can do is call us shills
Yet your only rebuttal to me for saying something positive about Kissinger was that I am a shill.

Because there is nothing redeeming at all about Henry Kissinger.

Sure you are. Even though you and all your friends in this thread sound like bleeding liberals.
>MUH WAR CRIMES
>MUH HUMAN RIGHTS

See. That's your problem. You imply that the left and right shouldn't agree on anything. That's fucking stupid.

>25 posts by this ID

Yet you didn't engage once in a debate with me. Your idea of telling me Kissinger is bad was to say BUT HE MURDERED PEOPLE and that anyone who thought he was one of the best minds in regards to foreign policy in the 20th Century is obviously a shill.
It's fucking stupid to use human rights as a means by which we judge political and diplomatic actors. If we want to use these means, then everyone in the past is a war criminal. Every president, every world leader, every person to ever have control of a country. It is the same line of thinking that leftists have. Whitewash history because this guy bombed x country in Southeast Asia.

I'm also OP. I made this thread for a reason. To post in it. Are you stupid?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4DYE7ajH43T7tSyeLrV0uA==/page/1/
>76 results found

Are you one of those deranged kike shills from Renegade media or just a regular commie kike?

>proudly on the spectrum
kek

Do you understand that memes get reposted here or are you just trying to attack the messenger because your Jewish?

I've seen a lot of people making this excuse on Sup Forums today and yesterday. Make an obvious slide thread only to spam it with bullshit and then tell people BUT IT'S MUH THREAD when we call you out on your bullshit and call everyone who disagrees with you a shill.

Kill yourself you insane schizophrenic kike rat

What? You guys defend Bannon just like you defend Spencer with random insults and scapegoating. Just deal with it. Bannon is a fucking crypto kike.

Anyone have an idea where those shills are coming from? They are trying to push their memes very aggressively. Check the filenames it's 2-3 posters doing it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/LjjLw-GKh2U5EKACnysNrw/

>Everyone who attacks the zionist controlled opposition like Spencer and Bannon is a shill.

Kill yourself kike trash. No more (you)s for you