White America is doomed. There's no saving it. Your ideology of markets, freedom...

White America is doomed. There's no saving it. Your ideology of markets, freedom, and individualism made you rich and powerful very quickly, but it has also brought you to the brink of destruction. You are 56% white and your demographic destiny cannot be reversed.
There is no quick way to success in this world and an ideology like yours, an ideology of pure greed and materialism, will lead any nation to ruin. As we can see in Europe, as American influence has grown, your degenerate culture of materialism, greed, individualism, and multicultilism has spread like the plague and causing the same sociatal disintegration.

Europe is still capable of being saved. All remaining white Americans should return to their ancestral homelands. Your experiment has failed.

>t. Mohammed

Here is your new mayor

Sage

>no arguments

>The Negro component of the American psyche was already noticed, in his time, by the psychoanalyst C. G. Jung. A few of his observations are worth quoting:

Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

>The passage continues along the same lines, and Jung ends up wondering if the inhabitants of the new continent could still be considered to be Europeans. But his observations can be further developed.

2018, the year America goes commie

sikhs are bro tier

Our system is the best way to generate wealth. Wealth is power. Anally devastated GDPlets cry about muh degenerate mongrel America but you're all copying us, because money wins.

Whole city ruled by degenerates

I would agree with this if 90% of Euros weren’t further left than Hillary. If your countries shared a 1000 mile land border with Mexico you would all be 14% white at this point.

There has been a ton of these threads, why even reply at this point?

A*merica is a nation full of subhuman mongrels who worship negro culture and are ruled by Jews.

I'm just dumping my 'bong hate' folder.

I was actually looking at heading back to Ireland, but they are importing non-whites as well, and their job market sucks.

Brit talking about whiteness?

Whatever white culture (ie white men) had going for it died with women’s lib. “White America” isn’t just doomed, it died sometime in the 70s.

You've existed for less than 250 years, only 70 of them as a world empire and you've almost destroyed yourself and the entire west along with you. You cannot build a civilization that lasts on pure greed. You are in your death throes in a less than 250 years, that makes you the most incompetent power in world history.

Our problem isn't capitalism. It's the 14th and 19th amendments to the constitution.

ok rabbi

We're destroying the west?

>Europe is still capable of being saved
Hate to break it to you but Europe is not being saved. Your little island is already packed to the brim with shitskins.

>Hoboken
Like id ever go to the garbage state

Stop responding to anti-american threads.
Stop enabling subversion.
Stop responding to all shills.
Stop responding to people that are obvious not on our side.
It is ruining the board.

get your shit straight you fucking island of fuck ups

America's markets are similar to all western markets, if you break them down. It doesn't fit well the with ((narrative)) you've been spoonfed.

The American experiment wasn't a failure. It was subverted in a similar fashion to the other nations, who's dabbling into marxism has failed much harder economically, desu. You need to come out of our bubble.

Commiefornia
Wow sure showed that whit america is done for

KYS divide&conquer shill

stop telling people what to do you piece of shit

>hiding behind meme flag
Guarantee you're a shitskin

Why can't anyone just kill that fucking guy. Literally just walk up to him and kill him

This elite trash is killing us every day. They killed Breitbart, they killed seth rich and if we don't stop them, they will kill us all

I agree
Until you said this
>All remaining white Americans should return to their ancestral homelands. Your experiment has failed.
Fuck you, I'll happily be swarmed by niggers than live in Europe.

America is 73% white not 56% that’s way off

Yes, as the dominant world power, you've influenced the cultural and ideological development of Europe, especially Western Europe, since WW2. All degeneracy in music, arts, films, behaviour, relationship between the sexes, nearly everything, is the primarily your countries fault.
What do you think the market is? It's a tool of cultural transmission. You've exported your degeneracy.

It's 56% white officially.
Your get the 73% number if you include 'white' Hispanics.

American experiment was the most successful of any experiment that’s ever happened. 350 million living in the first world and has the globe by the balls. There’s not a country in the world America wouldn’t stomp a wet hole through

Where you getting that from? Wiki accounts for hispanics separately

It can't even keep North Korea in line.
And hasn't won a war since before Vietnam.
America doesn't have civilisation vigour anymore, the base of people for its success, the whites, are disappearing.

Buddy instead of worrying about America worry about yourself. Britain is falling into third world category here. Seriously, it’s gonna be the new greece

It has won every war so far, in that it still exists and the other shitholes are now glowing green, toxic wastelands or starving. Doesn’t take much to win as a superpower.

Why do most Americans hate bongs?

We dont but a lot of bongs we meet here are pompous dickheads who try and act superior

America needs to be destroyed, otherwise no other country in western Europe can be saved

>73% white
56% non-hipanic white

>Britain is falling into third world category here
London already has lower quality of life index than Warsaw, Prague or Bratislava in Central Europe.

As to crime it has more victims of stabbings in 2 months than Poland in whole year.

And I get the same from Americans. Noticing a trend here.

>Your ideology of markets, freedom, and individualism made you rich and powerful very quickly, but it has also brought you to the brink of destruction.
our immigration policy until 1960 was designed to keep our country white. UK schools are indistinguishable from the ME. Your situation is much more desperate, stop attacking allies.

I agree with you. I pray we have a major happening that acts as a "reset" for society

Hispanics not a race dumbasses

Ever wonder how Ted Cruz is both white and hispanic?

There's no fucking way... this has to be fake right?

So basically blaming others for your problems yea?

We really don't. Then again I'm a beady eyed anglo so maybe I'm biased. Why make a hate thread friendo?

Thought you were OP, my bad

Even with all of these foreigners, the country's iq average is about equal to yours, so we just need to increase white birthrates.

I seriously think it's just a cycle:
>Angry bong makes hate thread about burgers
>Burgers get angry and make hate threads about bongs
>Even more bongs get angry and make hate threads about burgers

So what you are saying is, that you are literally mad because you tried to be like us, but failed miserably. Got it.

>63 million white people vote for Donald Trump last year
>White America is doomed
Pick one

What white America?

The US is like 70% white

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul Al-Sahim

Everyday with these stupid threads its time to stop

To the contrary, Americans love all things British.

If you travel here you'll be treated like a god just because of your accent.

It's the other way around, you dislike us.

>enlightenment starts in E*rope
>America adopts its principles
>250 years later..
>E*ropeanfag: IT'S UR FAULT DUM 'MURICANS

KYS you subhuman loser

And special interest groups fan the flames with shilling. Anytime I see someone advocate white vs white sentiment I get real suspicious.
> le 44% non white population
Ignore them at all times. I do.

>implying that Europe can still be saved

Donald Trump has failed every promise and gone back on most of them. If you think he will magically solve your civilizational level problems you're deluded.
Even if you stopped all immigration, you won't reverse your demographic decline into shitskin. Also good luck increasing white birth rates in a money and materialism driven society, women work now and want careers.

>tfw I take all insults towards Britain personally
>feel really shitty and bitter all day
>can't stop going on Sup Forums

>White America is doomed.
White people everywhere are doomed

America went over the top with it. But yes, the enlightenment was mostly a mistake.

Europe overall is still like 95% + white.

t. Sikh

Fuck off back to India, Pajeet

America will be first "Former" western country fell into third world status

American just vote tranny openly saying "I want Easy-life for me"

Is this mentality will work out at long term?

The only way to achieve equality is you have to violate other people's property

That's what LBJ did it, and what Democrat doing now

Germany and France still have white majority and "Middle class"

you are nothing but country fell into "Kleptocracy" and kardashian black voodoo culture

you are the only white country think get rid of European nobility is good for the name of diversity

Read Edward Gibbon , Frederic Bastiat , Ernest Renan books and educated your self

>nation: a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

White american don't have nation anymore

73% White includes Hispanics, and all hispanics are counted as white regardless of if they are pure native amerindian or not. Only hispanics which arent counted as "white" are the negro ones.

lul you actually believe this don't you? Germany will be majority non-white in 1 generation, almost all European states are following suit. We're fucked m8, absolutely fucked. This will all culminate in bloodshed I have no doubt.

It depends on the state you're in. Wisconsin is going to be pretty monolithically white whereas somewhere like southern California is mixed.

I never said that we could be saved either

>europe overall
Meaningless. Britain is less than 85% and your age distribution is awful. Even without any immigration, you're set to descend to about 70%. And we all know immigration isn't slowing down.

If you include all of Europe, easily. All of eastern and northern Europe is still almost all 99.99% European.

Not meaningless at all. All of Europe is very similar to America in landmass and population size.

Wrap yourself in the union jack and stick em with your bayonet, why not

>getting butthurt from American level banter
You must be Welsh.

You're delusional now. Eastern Europe is still 95% white sure, but Britain is sinking quickly beneath the brown tide. Most of western Europe is too. You guys are just as fucked as us, just a couple decades behind. Something has to be done our the West itself is done for.

South England.

How does the white population of iceland affect you? You bongs aren't exactly renowned for bravery, but I don't expect you to jump ship

I need the 1/64th Irish face

Muh whiteness is a Jewish meme meant to destabalize co-operation between "races". People starting whiteness threads are eternal shills. No one is falling for it.

Reminder Amerimutt is a lefty attempt to discredit white nationalism in the one country where it isn't punishable with prison time and that there are already memes about Americans that are actually funny.