Any other gay, lesbians...

Any other gay, lesbians, bisluts or trannies now unironically loathe LGBT and queer shit as a result of all the tranny and queer authoritarian shit?

> muh pronouns
> let us into women's bathrooms so we can j/o, I mean, uh, avoid male violence
> medical experiments on little kids

The worst part is it's being done in my name and I can't do anything about it.

I'm gay and would vote for the most anti-tranny candidate possible. I would vote for all trannies to be rounded up and put in camps. I would vote for any candidate who was anti-LGBT.

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.hrc.org//files/assets/resources/AnnualReport_1999.pdf
assets.hrc.org//files/assets/resources/HRC_AR2016-ND.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, Im tired of the community thinking where I put my dick has anything to do with my political beliefs. i am not defined by my sexuality but so many people are. They think since I am not heterosexual I must also loathe the free market and capitalism. The LGBT community has become nothing more than a lobbyist group for the left.

This too. The left are absolute scum and if you get out of line you see how much they actuallly hate you. I'd rather deal with conservatives who wear their hearts on their sleeves even if they dislike me.

>i am not defined by my sexuality
you may not be gay then

literally all women and men that want to be women think this way
they are a caricature of their own sexuality

Hi, could you explain to me the point of being gay?

From what I can see homosexuality is just about feeling good and jizzing inside another man's asshole.

i was tolerant of fags before the tranny shit started just like i was tolerant of blacks before the blm shit started. now i think they all should be gassed, so keep up the good work--you are creating more unironic nazis everyday.

There's no point to being gay, okay?

It's a developmental disorder that means I can't participate in normal life and have a family with a woman. It's left me functionally sterile. I wish I wasn't gay.

All I want to do is be a normal human being, act according to what I believe is good like everyone else, and not be judged for my disorder or associated with insane left wing perverted child molesters.

this

How is sexual preference a disorder? I fuck men and women, let them both go down on me, I like to fuck and bust nuts, thats all there is to it.

It's a disorder because we evolved to have sex with women. If you're a man and attracted to something other than women there is something wrong with you. If you're a man and want to cut your dick off there is something really wrong with you.

Probably everyone on /lgbt/ because they have to deal with trannies on their own board?

>OP is a butt pirate
>and he wants to yo ho ho in another man's bum

I hope you do realize you suffer from a disorder and in no way should be proud of it or promote it. I might be wrong as homosexuality is often a solution for overpopulation and high social density in animals, so this abnormality might be "normal" in a populational way. In terms of a single organism it is degenerate, though.
If you have always had homoerotic feelings, then I cannot suggest or tell anything other than good job. You might be the real minority who has a genetical base for that and is not just a shitlib poser nigger. And trannies indeed have to be gassed.
Btw I know a kike who went for the trap meme, though he he hates the lgbt movement with the anger of 6000000 whipped niggers and used to send me anti-fag articles. He is aware of gender dysphoria being an actual disorder, too.

So when you see a naked girl you're unable to get hard?
I thought homosexuals were able to get hard, just unable to ''love'' girls, desu.
And ain't there pills for that?

>All I want to ... perverted child molesters.
Since I am not gay, I can't really understand what you're going through bud, but good luck.

I have enough kids, I will do what I want with my own dick, thanks

agreed. LGBT politics has been nothing but a massive cultural marxist mistake. if anything it made things infinitely worse for everybody compared to when it wasn't politicized

Gayfag here
Fuck faggots

btw picrelated

I wouldn't laugh if not that fucking flag. This is too much.

No, it's just like, tits don't do anything for me, and I can't get emotionally involved with women. I feel the same attraction to men that women feel. Psychologically I am a man with a woman's attraction to men.

> I hope you do realize you suffer from a disorder and in no way should be proud of it or promote it.
I do. I really believe Russia has the best LGBT laws desu. Trannies must be kept off television because it will spread degeneracy. Don't imprison people for who they are, but don't let them spread it and keep them away from kids.

I'm gay as shit and I recognize that homosexuality is not in the national interest.

The law empowers people to pursue all sorts of bad behavior, but I'm not convinced that homosexuality is noble or that it should have been legally enshrined to create gay marriage.

I work a gay guy and we talk politics a lot.
He was a huge Hillary supporter, but about a month ago he said to me:
>I get why people didn't want Hillary.
>benghazi
>emails
>primaries
>those foreign donors

Now, he isnt on the Trump Train but he said to me, "I'll take a racist bigot over Hillary anyday."

He's also complained about LGBT ever since he started working here.
>I don't like how they think they know what's best for me.
>I hate when they get together at their rallies and do gay shit swallow dildos; that makes people not want to take us seriously.
>I get the whole trans thing, I have post op trans friends, but I get why you don't want them in a bathroom with your daughter.
>I get why you're asking me about LGBT stuff, but those aren't my people.

He seems to see both sides of the argument, but doesn't quite take a stand on either side of the fence.
He's a good worker though, and I got nothing against him.

Firstly, not OP, but don't false flag if you're asking for info.
Secondly, let's assume you're white and into white women.
> Why are you not into black women?
> Or hyperskinny or ultra fat women?
> Why don't dwarfs sexually arouse you?
It's a choice, I like pan cakes, other people like waffles. Sure, some people might have had really shitty pan cakes and that soured their interest in them. But it's just as fair to say it could be personal preference.

This isn't the case, its a widely understood fact that some people are genetically pre determined to be homosexual. It's in some peoples genes.

It's different, being attracted to women will allow you to reproduce. Being attracted to men is sterile. Not all choices are equally good or valid. Being gay is bad, I'm gay but I recognize I am disordered.

Lesbian, gay, or bisexual?

discord gg/Y5YSPWR

/lgbt/ is 90% tranny threads now because they can't stay in their own general. They NEED attention, and go into other threads trying to persuade other people to become trannies, e.g.
>youre a good twink but you'd be a GREAT gurl :^)

They even go into the now dead lesbian generals and larp as lesbians until they eventually reveal oh yeah btw, I have a dick, but I'm as much a girl as you guys!

But why would trannies care about ruining things for other people. They so eagerly ruin their own bodies and lives, what does it matter if they fuck over people to get the attention and confirmation they crave. I'd call them cunts but that's something they desperately want.

Why is that a thing?

>The worst part is it's being done in my name and I can't do anything about it.

I'm sorry user. It's like mentally ill people decided being gay or bi is fashionale and now they're pushing all you normal people out.

Isn't Sup Forums where the trannys go hang out? Its all they do is post chicks with dicks and furry shit.

>any other mentally ill people that think glorifying mental illness is bad?
How big of you.

The whole LGBT thing has not been for the LGBT people themselves. It is simply a crusade for lefties to feel better about themselves. It's part of outrage culture.

It's about feeling good about themselves rather than helping disadvantaged people.

MSM and a few obnoxious attention whores are ruining it for them. Get vagina bread out of official UK police/MSM feeds, seriously it's like 1/4 of their posts. I've had several gay friends and none of them are like the caricature presented in the media, go look like fools at parades, be even remotely politically aware, mind your religion.

I'm bi and the word faggot comes out of my mouth more than you would think

>Not all choices are equally good or valid.

But you're not hurting anyone. You can live your entire life and be a normal member of society.

Meanwhile, there are hetero people who spew out 8 kids and they're all whores and criminals.

It's relative up to the point where you start hurting others, really. That why I can't stand the leftie degenerates - all they do if go around hurting people and spreading all kinds of horrible shit.

well I have gender dysphoria and I think that everyone who has it should be gassed including myself

DO NOT TRUST "BASED LGBT"
THERE IS NO BASED LGBT

THIS IS LEFTIST INFILTRATION

/lgbt/ is the main board and has been completely overrun by them. They then decided to convert Sup Forums and /r9k/. Sup Forums is 50/50 on it I think but robots are easily corrupted sadly. Fucking whore trannies who suck a new dick every day going on r9k and larping like shy robots with homolust.

hmm, welp most of them off themselves. Think like 40% sucide rate is a thing for the trannys. Wait them out?

that gif is spooky, user, delet

This any better user?

>gays are incompatible with the right, no matter how hard you try
>the left constantly uses gays like toilet paper, so most of them start to hate the left
The fact is, we belong to neither. But if I had to chose a side, it would the right.

>it's genetic so it can't be a disorder
wat? schizophrenia has a genetic basis, is that not a mental disorder?

Not sure who is larping and who is real but this is probably the most informative discussion about gay issues in politics that I have ever read.

Yep. Some of us just wanna swap some head and not see a fucking clown screaming.

How can I get a hold of some pimozide without a prescription?

Tho I been seeing a lot of "Lol nigger is better" larpers lately think this thread might check out. Could always goto /lgbt/ and confirm what they are saying.

hot

i have no problem with gay people. i have a YUGE problem with faggots. see there's gay people that act just like us cis people and get on with their lives, then there are faggots. faggots fuck it up for everyone buy forcefully shoving their "i'm so gay i shit unicorn sparkles" overly outrageous lefty agenda down our throats and cry about oppression etc when we tell them to fuck off. the weirdest thing, to me anyways, is the gay people i do know hate faggots more than i ever could. so keep being gay, don't be a faggot.

Gayfags get the rope too

gay man here. I voted trump. #maga

Gay here. I'm getting fucking sick of all the shit you mentioned destroying America. Libtards can't see racebaiting and division when it's slapping them in their fat face.

All these social controller kikes that only want to divide the people need to be GASSED. Identity politics is cancer and the only diversity that matters is diversity of thought.

Trypophobics grade weapon user

Im gay. I worked at the Human Rights Campaign is taken over by Trannies. They blackmail corporation by failing them on their corporate equality index in return for donations and so they are accountable to no one.

Dude I'm a BASED GAY TRUMP SUPPORTER
t. degenerates

Reminder the posts like that are redditors

Faggots and liberals ruined being gay it used to a taboo and they was and it felt like you were rebelling witch would made it exiting now it's just fucking boring.
Also "gay culture" if there is such a thing is now shit most gay are liberal fucks gay icons used to be Freddie Mercury now it's some bent faggot for LA with aids.
#bringbackhomophobia

mix equal parts bleach and ammonia and boil it down to a syrup. When it starts to thicken, slowly add a neutral carrier, like cornstarch, to thicken it. pour it on some parchment paper and let it dry for a few days. Slice off a piece of that bad boy and you'll be flying m8.

It makes my blood boil.

Freddie Mercury died of AIDS.

Boring is fine if it doesn't give you death. I'm monogamous, celibate at the moment, but I don't support degeneracy.

You're one of all the 11 of tolerable leaves. Gg.

Makes me think of the "Black Community"

I hate any homos who support 'pride' at all, which was common even before LGBT. Just like I hate any straight people who act degenerate in public. I don't give a fuck what people do behind closed doors, but you don't need to push it in my face.

we tried to warn you that life was better in the closet, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you just had to suck cocks in public without shame didn't you?

I hate Trump. Trump is far too pro-LGBT and pro-tranny. I like Mike Pence though.

Basically we need some kind of Christian revival to purge this degeneracy. If it hurts me, well, that's chemotherapy isn't it.

>Im gay. I worked at the Human Rights Campaign is taken over by Trannies. They blackmail corporation by failing them on their corporate equality index in return for donations and so they are accountable to no one.
Now that I bellieve. Could you explain how the trannies took over the HRC?

Voting trump isn't proof of being based. Voting for him in the primaries sort of was though

fucking this

Pretty woke

>the gavin mcinnes story

I’m gay and gave always gated trannies and barely tolerate dykes

Also those militant queens are the WORST. I can’t stand any politics with my dick

Question for the gays in here.
1.) Do you think Hillary would have helped you?
2.) Do you think Trump will hurt you?
3.) Do you feel threatened by Islam?
I seen a thread on /LGBT explode over how much they hate Islam once.

I always found it strange and seeming agenda-driven that the Ts got lumped in w/ the LGBs. Gender Dysphoria and sexual preference may have some correlation, but they aren't the same issue at all.

It seems to be that having a some gay people around is by and large quite good for society. First of all, on average we tend to be a good deal smarter on average than straight people.

Additionally it seems to me like a person can contribute a lot more to society without feeling the biological pressure to impress women and breed.

I find that a lot of straight people, especially younger men but even some well into 40s seem to think about nothing but perusing sex with women. On the other hand I hardly have to think about sexual fulfillment, my relationships are simple. We get together because we like each other, we both provide and get the same things out of the relationship and while intensely fulfilling in my opinion those things require very little stress or effort to provide.

Of course straight people are necessary, not just for breeding but for conducting the mundane maintenance of society.

You actually can do something.
Just speak oit loud trth.
Remember, since youre faggot you have additional rights and protection others dont have, you can basically turn everything directed at yiu as homophobic and hateful. It actually works. Abuse victimhood, its weapon of left, and it should be used against them, when you have a chance to.

1) Hillary secretly hates gays and can't say anything positive about us
2) Trump has let gay people work for him for years with no problems. I don't like affirmative action, or hate crime laws, or anything like that. Most of these laws are just used as excuses to keep lousy employees around that would otherwise be fired. If your sexuality is so over the top that people are being confronted by it at work, why shouldn't you be fired for it? I don't want to hear about straight relationships or gay reslationships at work.
3) Islam and Communism are two of the greatest cancers humanity has ever produced. I'm still trying to figure out which one is growing on McCain's head.

How depressing. Its pretty clear gay people are meant to be built in adoption mechanisms for orphans in smaller clan units. I for one plan on saving my money, settling down, and raising a bunch of kids in a Church-going household.

3 is the only relevant point.
Douglas Murray sums up the issue succinctly

Tell that to the gay geese. You're ignorant and angry. The most amusing kind.

Bi. But you would never know. I think its a choice. To all my friends and family I'm a straight dude who will probably settle down soon. In the meantime I'm bettering myself as a person, looking after my health my body furthering my career. I'll probably marry a chick, because I want kids and they need to be raised in a traditional home. When I do that, the fag side will be put to rest. No wife deserves to have a husband who lives a lie. Guys is just a release, I have no attraction to them. Prefer pussy so will be easy to ditch the drama that guys bring to the table.
>Do you think Hillary would have helped you?
No, she was just using us expecting us to vote for her. But she was going against us by wanting to bring in groups that hate us.
>Do you think Trump will hurt you?
No. He's indifferent to us. Not harmful at all. People saying so are just playing politics.
>Do you feel threatened by Islam?
Fuck yes. Everybody should. I hate nothing but disdain for anybody, faggot or not who shill for a group who hate us and want us dead.

1.) Probably not. She was clearly corrupt, and most likely would have hurt everyone equally. Honestly, while marriage would be nice I think it's inevitable at this point anyway and we really don't need much more in the way of rights or activism.

2.) Trump hasn't hurt me yet. I don't think he has anything against gay people at all in fact, and I could see him signing a gay marriage bill of some sort if public opinion continues shifting the way it does. And it not well, I don't really need to government's permission to have a stable, loving, long term relationship anyway.

3.) Threatened isn't exactly the right word, I don't think islam poses a particular threat to us here in the U.S. though I might have a different opinion if I lived somewhere like bongistan. I do however have no qualms with saying that Islam is my enemy. The Muslims, even the moderate ones, make it quite clear that they would see me and the man I love dead if given the opportunity and I can do nothing but hate an ideology that makes such threats. Additionally they would see the country and philosophy I love killed in much a similar way, which I can no more stand for.

Islam is a serious issue for all of us, they all hate us and they all want to see us dead.

I'm a lesbian in the closet and volcel. Would marry a gay man to have kids and nor have sex with him otherwise. Find one of us. Used to be common arrangement. Rarer now.

>which one is growing on McCain's head
Both?

Slowly. Insidiously. I'm not even sure really. It was started by gay men obviously, but in order to get marriage equality, which was all the gay white men wanted, they had to put up with all these different groups. After a while the gay men that started the organizations were pushed to the side, and just funded everything behind the scenes.

We literally had closeted republican donors that would stop by for like one hour to give us money, and some stipulations along side it. They put with a bunch of minority queens because they needed a larger group in order to push the marriage equality through.

Over time though, the HRC learned ... it adapted... to find new sources of income. Once it created the corporate equality index it meant they no longer had to care about the white, closeted, republican gay men that had originally funded eveyrthing. There was an increasing shift towards people of color, tranny issues, lesbian nonsense... just a grab bag of issues that allowed them to interface with even more organizations. Now they had counterparts in all these other communities and sources of money to lure other non profits with. slowly the trannies became more and more powerful and they basically hate gay white men.

even more so, they had to push fore more and more forms of equality so they could bilk the corporations for more and more money to establish good relations with those sub-communities. Over time a series of social and financial incentives preferenced the leadership of the trannies and they took over.

I think part of it was there was this feedback mechanism where they kept looking for more and more things that were unfair, and so they had to have people that represented these new invented forms of victimhood. Slowly that meant trannies. And they stand on pyramid of extortion.

Isn't gay marriage legal in the US?

politically what I have noticed at least among the people I know (i'm Bi) is that the gays I know tend to be very conservative politically, the few trannies I know are also extremely conservative(and hate lgbt activists) the lesbians are solidly left wing if not outright commies, and bi are more libertarian overall. those are my observations anyway.

Only in some useless fag states, Massachusetts and Oregon. Probably California, they're into useless shit that fucks up society too

>when even though your a sane tranny people who got mad in /lgbt/ cut off the T for... what reason?

Not sure if I'm gay but I had sex with a tranny once and want to do it again. I hate LGBT

This is very plausible. The pyramid of extortion.

I checked out the HRC annual statements. Is there a way to confirm the facts of what you're saying from that?

assets.hrc.org//files/assets/resources/AnnualReport_1999.pdf
assets.hrc.org//files/assets/resources/HRC_AR2016-ND.pdf

COME LAUGH WITH ME

CELEBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

desu there seems to be a corrolation between "shitposter" and "trans" and "goes on Sup Forums" for us.

I hated /mtfg/ on /lgbt/ though, not sure how it is these days but back when I visited and talked there it was some incel tier self loathing and toxic shit. My only positive memory was when some people from there autistically went and raided a thread on Sup Forums, I managed to stop them by saying they do nothing for us by doing that and that it just makes our image among people who have likely never talked to someone who is trans even worse.

desu these days aside from some personal friends, I don't even hang out with any other trannies and especially with only a very few people I met early on during /lgbt/s formation. Anyone these days is just an unacceptable risk, given how fucking awful the people from /mtfg/ seem to be with catty infights and such. Making your gender identify the basis for your entire life never leads to sane behavior, sure who you like to fuck or identify as can be a part of you, but for so many of the people there, wallowing in depression and infighting and loathing it becomes the centerpoint of their entire existence.

Oh, one more thing I forgot about, when /mtfg/ wasn't being a cesspit of horror and despair and people lashing out at each other, it was the most stepford style fake nice place you can imagine. Picture several hundred women smiling saying they love each other but talking behind each others backs and shitposting anonymously.

Which brings me to a last thing that might be relevent: the tripfag and attention whoring. I honestly don't know of any other general on the site that has/had as high a number as /mtfg/ did. It got so bad that they had to fucking SPLIT the thread into the toxic /mtfg/ filled with tripfags and another /mtfg/ exclusively for anonymous people. And guess what, tripfags would still shit up the other thread out of spite and self loathing and a desire for attention and validation.

Also, to the user who talked about trannies trying to convert people on Sup Forums or /r9k/, I don't know about that. I recognize the /r9k/ poster somewhat because he uses the same images and text over and over, but any robot can see what he's doing if they pay any attention. I'll also admit that I did in the past lewdpost in some of those threads, but it was less a desire to convert anyone and more me just getting my rocks off pretending to be a catgirl.

yes a million times yes. I don't even know what I am atp according to their standards I don't really care--apparently I'm some kind of trans-gendered cis-woman I guess? I've always felt more like a male & thought I was a boy til I was like 7, it's always affected me yeah yeha whatever. I got through it I don't have it as bad as a lot of them I'll admit. But I thought it was a pretty cool thing at first, at FIRST, when the acceptance movement was really on an upswing. Never in my nightmares would I think it would rear it's ugly head like this. I used to be ashamed of saying out loud what I felt about myself, now I still do but for completely different reasons. This movement is something I want nothing to do with, and I don't want to be associated with it at all. So I'm back to just letting only my closest friends/family know what I feel about wishing I had a penis or wanting to fuck chicks with dicks (I'd never discuss this stuff with children or anything that's fucking gross.) I'm lucky though I'm a cute little female I can just be a tomboy & fuck men and look at pictures of women's tits with balloons stapled to the tits or whatever, no biggie. I feel bad for more obvious folks who don't fit the politics though.

Lesbian, gay or bisexual?

discord gg/Y5YSPWR

>homonationalists
holy kek this sounds like the direct opposite, yet still autistic as fuck other end to /mtfg/

I'm trans. I don't like authoritarian bullshit and for some reason most other lgbt people do. idk what's up with that