NICEEEEEEEEEEE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5067547/Ohio-substitute-teacher-arrested-student-relationship.html

Lucky bastard

>Marx

nice, an white women age like milk

nice

Video where??

She's only 23

>That face
>23
She's had a hard life

Nice

Jesus Christ, some women age like garbage

noice

nicceee

Yes but you'll always be a nigger

he said hard

>Marx

EXCUSE ME?

NICE

Where the hell were these teachers when I was in school?

Liberals drove white men out of teaching positions becuase of shit like this and now a story pops up every week about some slut having a go at her students.

jews are not white 10% burger

>Lucky bastard

pedestrian tier ignorance, the if that cunt got pregnant by the boys she slept with, they’d be liable to pay child support when they turned 18 or when a judge deemed them adults.

The laws fuck men so hard, even when you’re a victim, you’re still gonna pay roasties for banged up used pussy

Nicessssssssssssssss

>sexual battery
>two students went to principal to tattle because they "were concerned about alleged relationship"

so were the tattlers females lads? spiteful HS gf of the lucky bros?

WTF she is 23? looks 40
my asian wife is 25 and looks like a high school senior

MILK

fucking the jocks....sorry

>23

Why does she look so fucking old?

Millennial women are fascinated with Chad Gen Z men and grow weary of millennial soy boys.

nothing to do with rage
>smoking
>alcohol
>drugs?
all that shit piles up after years of abuse.

>that face
>23
not nice

/race

*race *
you snownigger

God damn these women are whores.

>those thighs

noice

How the fuck is that a 23 year old woman.
She fucking looks at least 35.
Soy boys and millenial women are just an abomination.

Women were always whores, it's just in the past they were socially pressured to keep their legs closed.

Ha, didn't go there myself, but I grew up in the area, and know plenty of people who went to that school.

>23

/moor

Gen Z aren't even teenagers, retard.

OK, WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PUSSY KIDS? A real gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. Fuck her, pull her hair, cum on her face, then show up to math class and pretend nothing ever happened. It's a fucking thrill, and usually leads to some intense sex later on. Break it off later on down the road.

USE PROTECTION.

Toxic food, mind control drugs, and hormones (infanticide drugs).

Alcohol and tanning ruin women.

nice

tyrone and jamar ?

Nice.

Nice

>23
Wat

They were always there, but the boys used to keep it to themselves.

Not like these nu-males and their helicopter parents

>A real gentleman doesn't kiss and tell

What is up with all these roasties sexually abusing black teenagers? Is it because they crave the BBC to ravage their blown out, loose pussies? Is it a power trip between the maestro and the disciple?

>We can't let the evil white man's patriarchy take over public education! Let's put in more women!

Yeah and then this happens every fucking week

Keep applauding these freaks...it will be your
daughters who get ass raped next.

NICEEEEEE

>23 going on 40
>lucky bastards
Unless the 2+ students were chess club fags who will never feel another pussy in their lifetimes, then nah. She's aged like sour milk.
Hell, even one of my old female teachers (who's in her mid-30s now) looks younger and hotter than this homely crackhead.

She seriously looks like she's coming up on 40.

>TFW turning 30 tomorrow and still have better skin than this bargoyal.

> Idiots replying "nice" itt
> not realizing that pedophilia will be justified via teacher-student relationships
> not realizing that male teacher-female student relationships are next to be normalized
> not realizing that homosexual relationships will be normalized also "in the name of equality"
Fuck this board.

>researchers typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as starting birth years

God I wish that were me

> not realizing that male teacher-female student relationships are next to be normalized

fuck you asshole that's fucking disgusting. those perverts should be castrated on the spot

Khazar milkers?

>A real gentleman doesn't kiss and tell
Yes, you do realize the reason for this is so that a man can have a mistress and not concern himself with drama, right? God, what happened to you people?

White? Her name is Marx. I think those are Khazar milkers.

it's called no makeup.

>Marx

That lineage needs to be killed off.

They didn't want to fuck your fat pasty ass.

you Americans are so lucky for having sexy MILFs

This is how men are turning into such faggots. PUA are just another form of the Nice Guy, an overly feminised form of 'man' that does whatever a woman wants.

(((researchers))). AKA marketing douchebags looking to make more money instead of caring about history.

Gen Y isn't a mere ten years because mothers weren't having kids at ten years old. If anything the generations should be going on longer.

The final form of feminism, men so afraid to be men due to a lifetime of social engineering that they become slaves to holes instead.

Asian chicks look 18 until their mid to late 30s, then they look 80. Enjoy your wife while you can.

>my Asian wife
the flag makes sense

You are Obsessed with Jewish breasticles. Just find a nice Jewish girl.

>be btfo by some euro cuck
>still in denial
Do you know why Canadians are joke of this board?

Yeah, I'd have said she was 32, not 23, going off that photo. That said, I look like shit myself, so I shouldn't knock

mhmm nice

The US is one of the few states punishing paedophilia consistently.
Other then that this is very nice she isn't ugly. Maybe she was into freaky shit and one of the boys couldn't take it anymore.

nice

((((Marx))))

She looks like a tribe member too.

In a row?

She's fatter than that pic shows. Look how she cranes her head like a fat girl, trying to escape her fat body.

Nice

Then start btfoing these 'nice' shills itt. Degeneracy is always a sin.

Again, why the fuck is a 23-year-old female "teaching" 14-18-year-old males?

>Highschool
>Pedo

they turn into fine cheese? noice

nice legs

They were riding on top of the hot chads. Like today.

how many dix n drugs do you think she dun in college

I would have put her at at least 27 or something.

Why the fuck does this always happen in Ohio? When I was in high school it happened four times. Is there something wrong with this state?

I'm starting to think these cunts become teachers so they can act out their sexual fetish with young boys. they teach many different classes and new kids each year, so it's a great way to get in contact with a lot of boys.

>Marx
>white.

It is kike.

>guize u shold only daye women with low sexual partners while we all should go fuck 5 at once but separatly

gay

she went to college at 18, then the district she applied to stuck her there? use your brain, user

they do, I know one called Katie Grant who admitted to basically wanting to get gangbanged by highschool boys when we were 20ish

fpbp

Oh well. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't like to have sex with 3 15 year old girls at once.

Depends on the fifteen year old girls.

how?

In other news: fog bites man, fire hot and water wet. More at 11