What the fuck is wrong with Asians?

I see a lot of hate on Sup Forums for the Chinese. People call them heartless insects, robots etc. I've always known something was a little off about them ever since I saw that video of the toddler being run over and no one coming to help him, but I never knew they were THIS fucked.

What's the explanation here, Sup Forums? How can anthropology explain the sheer sadism in ching-chongs? This is abnormal.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=802_1442332694
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1241761/Helpless-mouse-tied-jar-tortured.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Baww muh rats
Are you serious right now?

>giving a shit about rats
Clearly they're never going to level up.

there's a difference between pest control and intentionally torturing something

>interrogates mouse

What was she expecting it to say?

Idk I feel bad inside when I physically harm a living thing
not bugs for some reason though

Wtf just kill it. Chinese people are weird.

I don't care about rats but clearly torturing an animal for eating food is a little odd, don't you think? A normal person wouldn't do that.

>animals feel pain
>it is just a horrible experience to them as it is to us being tortured
>we shouldn't care about animals in pain

spotted the niggers

I truly believe Chinese people have no souls. I really do.

His parents probably never socialized him as a child.

I agree that have low ethical standards and I think Sup Forums is fair in the way it speaks about them. But I heard that in that video they don’t help because apparently there is a rule in China that if you render assistance or call an ambulance then you are financially and legally liable for that persons medical treatment, still no excuse since it wouldn’t stop many people in my country but a mitigating factor perhaps.

The mouse has a hard-on, this is consensual. He pays good money for this femdom roleplay.

is that the story behind those videos?
i see them posted in rekt threads every now and then

An excellent response from the woman. This is how we should treat human thieves as well, aka niggers.

Yes, those are the laws created by said ant people. No one other than ant people would come up with such an insane law. Ants, dude.

was getting caught part of your plan?

jesus christ...

That is what happens when you are full bore communist. Godless Communism crushes spiritual nature an creates a Satanic environment where zero fucks are given and there is no empathy/sympathy for your fellow man.

>she broke it's hind legs
RIP mousy friend. Chinese have no soul, they are empty vessels of the BroodChink.

and look how smug the mouse looks.
They said Sup Forums was no board to laugh in, but boy is this funny.
>Whatchu gon' do 'bout it?
He knows he isn't going to talk what a smug bugger

They never did like animals...

Jesus. Wtf.

>gook subhuman creatures
>humans

all non whites must be killed. there is no other way.

kek

I would do the same.

The queen of england forced opium on the people
She is a Khazar Talmud Jew, btw
So after the Opium wars Hong Kong was British and they pushed all the degeneracy we see in America.
Soon you have the world wars and then the Red Army appears with Israel Cohen steering glorious China into a race mixed Khazar-like hell of soulless work beats of burden. China is their ideal of a New World Order at work

hey, i remember these webms, someone spammed a bunch of them on /gif/ a little while back, never knew it was a chinese chick

Lotta vegans in this thread

Libertarians everyone
Enjoying inflicting pain and/or causing suffering is degenerate and you should be gassed for this

m.liveleak.com/view?i=802_1442332694

>i got an itch to the left.... would you mind?

Gooks are insectoids like ants

That's why America couldn't break Vietnam

Ants and cockroaches show up everywhere no matter how much fire you use

A normal person WOULDN'T. Those anons obviously have a bit of ching in 'em and are offended that they've been found out.

Sad
I love my ratto

Kek

your love for lower life forms is quaint. no wonder you support nigs and refuse to simply deport homeless mexicans despite the law being very clear

if it makes you feel any better if a war breaks out you wont have to worry about rebuilding anything in america. 100% of the non asian districts (there are only 3 in the country) wont have power or any semblance of government control every one will die

china put soldiers in washington state because the national guard shot at koreans and in south carolina they took over a military base all within a short time frame. next time theres nukes and nothing in the north east of the country will be left standing

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1241761/Helpless-mouse-tied-jar-tortured.html

This. Kill them if you have to, but never do barbaric shit just for giggles. People like that should be gassed.

Reminds me of this
top kek

>MUH CHINA

Fuck off Gook

so you're probably wondering how i got here

seems like intentional baiting by the Secret Powers to me. Bet Chinese people have fucked up videos of us curated to them and propagated in threads like these as well.

Dehumanize each other so war will be more palatable. Be better, Sup Forums, don't fall for the CIA nigger's tricks.

We already went through this several times, user.
SOULESS

them riceniggers are SOULESS

Saw that too. He seems to be into it.

The rat broke the NAP.
Are you going to surrender even to rats?

Couldn't he have just dissected a animal rights activist, life is cheap in China anyway.

>mouse gets shouted at
>"REEE MUH ANIMALS RIGHTS
>"MUH ANIMAL TORTURE"

this. Kill pests all you want, but if you torture something you are not a sane person

so did she kill the rat after she interrogated it? if she didn't, do you think the rat will ever steal food again?

Fancy rats are cool. Smart and personable.

gommunism. The ones who had souls were killed off long ago. Too troublesome.

kekek

>getting butthurt over a fucking mouse
FUCK OFF DISNEY FAGGOTS

The reason people make a big deal out of such an innocent venting off is precisely the one why Whitebois will perish under a wave of Eastern savages and feminisation.

More like 'I already won and theres nothing you can do about it. Come on, do your worst.'
Maybe getting caught was part of his plan

Wtf is wrong with whitey?
Robert Farmer was sentenced to 16 years in jail today for killing 21 cats and sexually abusing a dead one.

wtf is wrong with Asians?

That chink woman later gets a pair of scissors and snips off that rat's dick. Or maybe it was another chink video. Anyway, chinks are disgusting subhuman niggers

It's maybe a sm mouse

The difference is this appears to be tradition in China, the country where they blow-torch living dogs on the streets.

>my head is too far up my own ass to recognize a joke when it's posted

I agree with his sentiment because he only hurt the dogo to attack peta. People that protest should be responsible for interfering with people's lives. In this case this guy lost the last chance he had to say goodbye to someone. Protesters should be mindful of the consequences to their actions. RIP Doggo.

The only people that care about animals are whites. Think about all those social media posts by blacks who can't understand why whites are so close to their dogs.

Do you seriously think in a country of 1.4 BILLION that it is a common every day occurrence? Especially in big modern cities? jesus christ you people are retarded.

It's also why you never made it to the moon Ivan.

Being a subhuman gook / nigger / slav with no empathy is the reason you will always be in our shadow

They're just jealous coz the rat has a bigger cock than her husbando

KEK

There's literally statistics on dog immolation in China.

ayy

chinks nuked again

America has more than five times as much homicides as China, and more than six times as much prisoners.

There is a known trend that PETA dogfuckers are real nasty when it comes to interacting and dealing with actual people.

The rap can't know about the NAP neither understand what it is
If a kid would violate the NAP would you kill him ?

But no more homicides than...

drum rollllll

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEEEEEkillmeplz

Same
I once told this to me mother & she agreed with me.
They have no souls,true insectoids
Wait,even insects have tiny souls,calling chinks bugmen is a insult to insects

100's of thousands in a country with 1.4 BILLION. Does that look like an advanced city to you? You're talking about country bumpkin shit that's a drop in the water. White people do far worse things but yet it's always Asians that get blamed for it. You morons need to start taking some responsibility for yourselves.

Why’s that bitch have so many pillows? I’ve always wondered that.

High population coupled high competition in emerging economy. It's the same issue in places like India. Dog eat Dog

No one cared who I was until i put on the ears

America has 100X more niggers than China. What's your point? One country has more subhumans than the other? This doesn't make torturing animals a normal human behavior.

They blow-torch hundreds of thousands of animals in public and no one even bats an eye, just like when they run over small children or grandma.

>dowhatyoumustihavealreadywon.png

>you will always be in our shadow
Please dispel my ignorance, oh great Dane, and illuminate me about Danish space program that dwarfs that of space pioneers and creators of the most utilized engines in today's world.

>with no empathy
Too much empathy (or defective empathy) is as bad if not worse as no empathy. Scandinavistan is the stark warning of that precise case.

Doing Canadian posters proud lad.

Chinks, like all gooks, are sub-human filth, mere animals, not suitable for the rule of law because they have no conscience and are thus mere animals that should be treated as such. Why we don't butcher and eat them is beyond me.

I was about to make this

good job

Indeed good neighbor, souless beasts.

I trully believe they are the spawn of the devil

Lucky he waasn't a doggo :)

Why does the rest of the world ignore the shit like this that happens in china, and care so much about so many comparatively petty acts?

Will it ever change?? What could we do to make people care enough to try to do something about the state of china?

when empathy is one of the few things that sets us apart from animals and subhumans, and is likely a key factor in our race's greatest achievements, don't you feel bad having that kind of opinion???
I would feel like subhuman garbage were I ever to take part in such an act, regardless of motive - it's not like this hurts peta, if he hurt peta instead I'd be proud of him.

apparently empathy is what sets us apart; but this comes with a double edge in that white people appear to be more prone to being sjw if they're genes for empathy expression are too strong.
I guess you could use the majority of sjw's being white as conjectural evidence that white people have more empathy?? Like aggression can be over expressed in certain demos, empathy can be over-expressed in certain whites??

rip ratto, one of the only nonhuman species proven to exhibit empathy.

rats are the jews of mammals, based chink.

So their soulessness is codified into their laws? This doesn't change the analysis at all.

this is the voice of the Alt Right intellectual movement

This thread reminds me of KKK rat, that glorious bastard, showed paki rat who was boss. Has anyone got the webm?

Oh no, that sucks
Great fucking thread OP, you cockguzzling ultrafagggot

it would be hard to argue we were any better than them in that case

That mouse has a hardon!

Is it wrong if I want to buy a tiny gun
and perform a tiny execution?

Post video faggot.

We are the same race as the people at NASA

Talented people from Europe end up there, see Von Braun who cucked you in the space race.

If you hadn't been a soulless communist slav with no empathy you would have put more focus and pressure towards exploring space than killing innocent babies in your famous Gulags and killing millions of civilians with hunger