Alabama

So are they voting for Doug Jones now or no?

No, that state is way too retarded to ever vote in their own poor people interests.

These allegations need to be investigated. The timing is really convenient for democrats, Judge Moore has been a public servant for decades. If he is found guilty, he needs to step aside.

Amazing the number of topics on this all of the sudden. Almost like it's a planned strategy.

yeah, almost like Soros financed shills are overrunning Sup Forums... almost

If anything they'll just vote even harder for Moore now.

>Almost like it's a planned strategy.

DUH.

I know virtually NO ONE knows about Alabama politics, but these allegations would have for sure come up before now in one the contentious races Moore has been a part of in this state.

DEEP STATE IS SCARED SHITLESS. THEY HAVE NO ARGUMENTS THAT CAN WIN ON THEIR OWN MERITS.

fake news. I know him. I was a quest in his home. he is a godly man.

No. These allegations are almost 40 years old and it sounds like there is no verification at all.

If she has a blue dress she should produce it.

The allegations dont match up with his character and values but then again there have been multiple preachers fall victim to sexual deviancy. Moore denies it, so i am willing to beleive him anddefend him, but i do want this investigated. There is still absolutely no way i would vote for a democrat.

Nah. If the allegations stick, they'll kick Moore out, put Strange in, and Alabama will go Red out of spite.

Not out of spite, Alabama is conservative.

No, it means we'll go and pick Bentley's half-used bitch instead of a Democrat...

>Another cousin is born.

As an Alabamian, and a crimson tide fan, I can't defend this..

Judge Moore denies it, im giving him the benefit of the doubt.

t. redditor
anyone who says as an xyz without a real reason has outed themself.

Just to put this into perspective, if you were to spend 100,000k a year per paid shill you could have 1000 of them trolling this site full time for only 100mill a year

soros just gave 18 billion to this organization

there's no doubt a large concentrated effort by globalists to derail one of the few free speech sites

Alabama is so red that the yard signs promoting Doug Jones include no party affiliation, meaning they don't say, "Vote for Doug Jones, Democrat."

Roy Moore is still going to win.

I honestly don't care, young women throughout history have been guided by older men

And how has that turned out? It's time for young women to let themselves be guided by their own desires and impulses.

Thot revolution when?

The special election for US Senate in Alabama in held on Dec 12, 2017. The timing of these 40 year old allegations is very suspicious.

That thinking is far too rational and has no place in American politics.