Corporate Taxes to be cut in 2019 -- Stocks plunging!

>2 more years
Oh great.

Thanks for the heads up, perfect time to buy more spy stocks and slowly get rich. I'm sure you meant to shitpost, but everyone who does invest now will make more money. Thanks again! MAGA

Cutting taxes would create an environment for a company to be more profitable, how would stocks plummet due to lower overhead cost? Please explain as my economics degree seems to not be enough to make this make sense.

>stocks

The speculation was that tax reform would be happening relatively soon and not 8+ quarters away. The market is now aware and is correcting to reflect that.

Not everyone has the cash to immediately start an index fund investment user.

Index funds are pretty shit and anyone who pays attention to the stock market can yield better gains trading.

You cant say why stocks are falling right now, they arent even falling at enough of a level to make investors change up at the moment. The markets are still way up and this type of doom and gloom speculation has no real effect.

time to buy!!

I was just answering his questions as why the stocks would fall if taxes were coming later rather sooner.

>Stocks plunging
>-0.5%
WEW LAD

not good when you announce tax cuts and the markets react negatively.

buy the rumor, sell the news

Wow, S&P is down a whole half on one percent..

The sky is falling, THE SKY IS FALLING SELL SELL SELL

> stocks plunging

Dow Jones: -0.40%
S&P 500: -0.36%

nigger please

Can't move in NYC for people throwing themselves off tall buildings n all..

Thats not a reason to make stocks fall though, there is still a lot of faith in the US markets, mainly because of our President.

I think it's because of Trump's finance staff. Let's see how long they last...

>less than a single percentage point drop
>plunging
Go neck yourself, faggot.

>announce
They have "announced tax cuts" since the fist day Trump came into the White House. Stocks rose then.

I can't even make the joke of 7 more years when you cant accurately state hoe many more years are in his current term

what's pol buying on the dip? banks? healthcare? aerospace? commodities? what?

Personally, I may buy some United Healthcare and increase my position in Bank of America. Also looking forward to Nvidia earnings today.