/CBTS/ #182 Baking, Teamwork, and American Partiots

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. Ignore slide posters and shills. Ignore!
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

New Baker here. Gonna keep the template here for the bread ingredients.
pastebin.com/S7Xn4fvL

>> 148716484 →

Previous /CBTS/ #181: →

Previous /CBTS/ #179 ---

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
docs.google.com/...
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
nypost.com/2017/11/09/famed-tattoo-artist-left-jarred-fetus-in-safe-deposit-box/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First in

Second in

>

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Qs2
docs.google.com/... fine I won't link it

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

Thanks for baking OP.
Anons, please read! Refocus!
HELP ME START AT WUESTION ONE AND MEME THIS TO LIFE

FOR GEOTUS!

Thanks for baking us sum fresh buttered OP
:3

Lurker since first thread, sending thoughts. Good luck, patriots.

REAL THREAD:::

NEW BREAD >NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD >NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD >NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD >NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD >NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD >NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD >NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD >NEW BREAD

fuck you

if you post about SHILLS then you are a SHILL
if you post about TROLLS then you are a TROLL
if you post about N*GG*RS then you are a N*GG*R
if you post about J*WS then you are a J*W
if you post about RETARDS then you are a RETARD
if you post about NORMIES then you are a NORMIE
if you post about F*GG*TS then you are a F*GG*T
if you post about NUMEROLOGY then you are an AUTIST
if you post about RELIGION then you are a FUNDIE
if you post about OFFTOPICS then you are a DISINFORMANT
if you post about LARPING then you are a BASEMENT DWELLER

PC Edition

DIG OR GTFO

But what if this itself is a Shill?

:thinking:

Any anons remember the prophecy of shit happening at post 148888888? Getting close?

Very odd article
They find Fetus in jar in bank box
something odd but has connections to Depp

nypost.com/2017/11/09/famed-tattoo-artist-left-jarred-fetus-in-safe-deposit-box/

2 threads. Pls fucking coordinate/fix.

ISRAEL DID 9/11.
Not SA
Not Iran
ISRAEL

absolute garbage threads, please stop

have a picture of some greasy looking politician and text that reads "In a corrupt system how do you convict the criminals" and then another image that has military officials on it explaining how under martial law the military courts would prevail?

Guess this is the fake/shill thread. Everybody move to as there's actually people posting in there.
I guess disregard this thread as bakers are too fucking stupid to coordinate.

don't bake when some user stated that they will bake before hand, check the thread for designated bakers next time. Aprreciate your effort though user
MIGRATE
>MIGRATE
MIGRATE
>MIGRATE

just do it!

I'm confused, where does the jewish lobby fit in on american political corruption if the saudis are such a massive contributor to the democrats, obama and clinton? Were the jews just a scapegoat? Because saudis are clearly anti jewish and pro palestine, so are you trying to tell me that they compete for who manages to spend more money to buy politicians in the congress and senate?

was pol wrong all along about the jews?

Smartsheet spreadsheet now
>has confidence column (low, med, high)
>Q's post #s

migrate migrate it ok IM NOT MAD I JUMPED THE GUNS

Checked, is the real thread.

This thread is no good sage in all fields

Don't fret ameribro, the thread might need you later. Stay vigilant

MYXQBKDEVKDSYXC! SD GKC SXNOON USVBYI DRO WYECO GRY CDYVO DRO POKCD. LED RO RKN ROVZ: YXO REXNBON KXN OVOFOX YP USVBYI'C PEBBI BOVKDSFOC RSN DROWCOVFOC SX DRO RYECO KXN KBYEXN DRO QKBNOX KXN, KD OVOFOX WSXEDOC DY OVOFOX DROI KVV CMKWZOBON SXDY DRO LKXAEOD RKVV GSDR USVBYI KXN KDO EZ KW YP RYBKMO'C LOKEDSPEV PYYN. KXN XYG, TECD DY CRYG RYG MVOFOB IYE KBO, MKX IYE PSXN YXO REXNBON KXN OVOFOX WSMO RSNNOX SX DRO ZSMDEBOC? RKZZI REXDSXQ!

+++

If you're not a shill, Delete this thread so there aren't 2

WE are the BASE of the solution that comprises the FABRIC of our reality?

if the BASE does not react violently, the OTHER ELEMENTS reacting violently cannot TEAR THE FABRIC?

we must make the BASE expectant of these happenings and PREVENT TEARING in out FABRIC?
Q

ABANDON THREAD
>ACTUAL FRESH BREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ACTUAL FRESH BREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ACTUAL FRESH BREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ACTUAL FRESH BREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ACTUAL FRESH BREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ACTUAL FRESH BREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ACTUAL FRESH BREAD

Huge if accurate
China is on our side boys

SAGE in all fields

I think prayer is needed because Q said so and he's the boss. Call me a fundie if you must. We gon pray jes like Q says!! I'm memeing Twitter while I do it though!

I think they've all been arrested and we're already near the end. These few days were meant to adjust normies to the realization that their entire life has been a lie.

Awe hell.....sick MFers. wait till the world makes the medcure body harvesting pedo organ trafficking Satanist bankers connections!!

God bless you anons

Keep digging

great work anonymous! you guys have made up so much ground! Q is not a LARP! Reddit leads the way!!!

Presto!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! IT WAS INDEED KILROY THE MOUSE WHO STOLE THE FEAST. BUT HE HAD HELP: ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN OF KILROY'S FURRY RELATIVES HID THEMSELVES IN THE HOUSE AND AROUND THE GARDEN AND, AT ELEVEN MINUTES TO ELEVEN THEY ALL SCAMPERED INTO THE BANQUET HALL WITH KILROY AND ATE UP AM OF HORACE'S BEAUTIFUL FOOD. AND NOW, JUST TO SHOW HOW CLEVER YOU ARE, CAN YOU FIND ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN MICE HIDDEN IN THE PICTURES? HAPPY HUNTING!