Soros shills are frantic

Top investment fund manager for George Soros who was featured in Liar's Poker 'ran human trafficking enterprise in which he raped, electrocuted and imprisoned women in NYC sex dungeon', lawsuit claims
Howard 'Howie' Rubin, 62, is accused of rape and assault by three women
They are all models from Florida who say he lured them to New York in or after 2016
Rubin's staff within 'the enterprise' contacted them on Instagram, they say
Once in Manhattan, they say he raped them in a sex dungeon in a penthouse apartment bought specifically for the attacks
He then left to go 'back to his wife and kids' on the Upper East Side, they claim
The attacks were 'covered up by members of the 'enterprise' and his associates'
Rubin worked for George Soros's investment fund between 2008 and 2015
Before that he had a notorious and colorful 30-year career on Wall Street
He is married with three children and has not responded to the allegations
The alleged victims are demanding $27million from him in a 63-page lawsuit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

old news

Bump

Let's be clear
(cracks knuckles)
THEY ALL DO IT!!!
THEY ALL RAPE!!!
THEY ARE ALL PEDOPHILES AND HEBEPHILES (just learned this here)
THEY ARE A TALMUDIC CULT OF DEMON WORSHIPERS
AND PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP WITH THE THE PATRIOT IC AND MARINES WILL DESTROY THEM ALL!

Peace

can't Soros afford moisturizing cream or is the mask slipping off his reptilian skull?

bump

They are getting exposed, but don't think for a
minute, they won't slaughter us, to sweep the
headlines...by another mass shooting...or far worse.

I've noticed way too much shill posts on Sup Forums.

Alec Baldwin recaptures his sex slave.
SNL says this is "a New York thing."

Dan Schnieder btfo

does no one understand that ELECTROCUTION MEANS DEATH they are looking for the word shocked, no electrocuted women are going to be accusing anyone of anything

DHS Blue Campaign:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Definition of electrocute

electrocuted; electrocuting
transitive verb
1 :to kill or severely injure by electric shock

>Dan "If she poos, she screws" Schneider
>Dan "she's a fighter" Schneider
>Dan "work hard play hard" Schneider"
>Dan "sit on my lap" Schneider
The media is trying to desensitize the normies to the sexual shit in hollywoood! (Louis CK now for instance)
>How can we mere anons fight back?

They should be able to point out where the sex dungeon is, shouldnt they? Or were they drugged and dumped without knowing where they went? I guess if they knew it was a penthouse.....

Everyone knows all the shills are ISRAELI.

Does that mean that the leaf shills are also Israeli?

Either Jews who just log into the app and it tells them who to shill for or Israeli with a VPN. Either way all the shills are Jewish.

Capped your pic senpai. I'll be sure to spread the word.

But where's the supposed proof? nu/pol/ disgusts me, focusing on imaginary pizza, and completely ignoring the REAL conspiracies, like the round earth nonsense, or the fake moon landing.

Pizzagate is real.

pizzagate israel

This is the daughter he rapes also....

Bump

His face is too big for his head, what's this guys lineage?

True. I hate how people keep sacrificing more and more accuracy in their language choices lately.

Pretty gay face.

What kind of genes are these?

You left out the part where the women got paid $5000 per "session" of rough BDSM sex and signed literal non-disclosure agreements. But of course things got too rough in the rough sex she signed up for and now she claims rape....

Not defending Soro's bullshit but the women were being literal whores and looking for an excuse to get more money out of the dude obliviously.

>a 63-page lawsuit
Link?

Not suitable for further breeding

He is so fucking malevolent like the emperor from star wars.

Would berry my dick

anyone sleepy? so sleepy

Looks great for his age, the daily transfusions of infants' blood is working great.

Women are fucking retarded

whyd the women wait so long then sue instead of getting him arrested
really makes u think

You wouldn't be suspicious that if you called the cops on a fuck-you-rich Jew they wouldn't instead send an assassination squad at you? Best to regroup with a squad of counterJew lawyers

Billionaires can make cleanups happeb no problem. Just look how a nonbillionaire jew like Weinstein was able to hire ex-mossad for psyops and spying against his victims.

>Once in Manhattan, they say he raped them in a sex dungeon in a penthouse apartment bought specifically for the attacks

50 Shades of Oy Vey

I bet there is a connection with Epstein.

Bump

This made me laugh too much. Exactly what they thought they were getting into I bet. Again, they were PAID and SIGNED FORMS too. Then things got too rough and they tried to back out. But they're doing something illegal in the first place, it's not like you have work place protection in that case. And they knew they were getting into something they didn't have a legal avenue to complain about...

I can see them crying

>I didn't sign up for this! I only signed up for the part where it was pleasurable and fun and I got paid for it, not the part where it hurts!

The absolute state of women amirite guys?

Technically electrocution means death OR INJURY by electric shock.

Back to page 1

Explains the absolute fucking state of this board the last 3 months.
Mods need to seriously do their job for once.

Bump