Be 26yr old Britbong “student” name Jasmin

>Sell your virginity online, get bids of 90,000 Britbong Pounds.
>Speaking to the Sun, Jasmin, who did not give her surname, revealed her parents agreed it was a good idea to sell her virginity rather than wait for the right person.
>: 'I really respect ladies who are traditional and want to wait for sex after marriage. I was one of them. I really wanted to wait for the right one. But I don't want to wait any longer.
>’So I chose another way which will make me happy. I am sure about my decision.'

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5054963/Student-SELLING-virginity-highest-bidder.html#ixzz4xyA92pdr

The absolute state of Britbongistan

She hopes to get a million Britbucks for her virginity...

Fun fact: it's medically impossible to determine virginity despite popular belief (hymen)

t. med student

Is it? Well darn, I guess those Ahmeds are all fools.

That's not really true, if she bleeds it's very likely she was a virgin. The opposite direction ofc mustn't be true (not bleeding doesn't mean she isn't a virgin automatically).

butthurt albanian detected

if you don't believe me hit google scholar, plenty papers on that

>why the long face

Glad to see our med students are actual retards. Bleeding during intercourse isn't normal, it's pretty much common sense. If a woman bleeds and its her first time then she's 100% a virgin (unless she has another illness).

Incredible that you need a paper to understand that.

rly med bro ?

dont have the hymen doesnt mean not being virgin, but if the hymen is still here, it is not an ultimate proof ?

Yes, he doesn't understand what a basic one directional proof is .

Probably some retard that got into med school by pure luck.

Imagine the highest bid would be like 10 bucks.

>unless she has another illness
There are virginity kids with perfect hymen imitations. Most Muslim girls in Germany get them before they marry. They are highly sexually active, but when they marry they tell their Turk or Arab fiancees that they never had sex and are waiting for the wedding night.

>balding

yep, it's time for her to cash out.

i think you just misunderstood what the other medkit was getting at. if she has a hymen, she must be a virgin. he's not contesting the fact that no hymen doesn't necessarily mean no virginity.

She looks like a skinny monkey - unironically.

>Yes, he doesn't understand what a basic one directional proof is .
Reconstructive hymen surgery cannot be detected as fake even by a skilled physician. Artifical hymens can be detected by doctors, but normal people typically cannot.

Most girls who sell their virginity have reconstructive hymen surgery... or are true virgins (lots of German and Eastern European girls wait until 18 or so and then want the money). I mean, you can sell your virginity... or work in a brothel for 2yrs. What’s better?

So what, that's not what the other swiss poster meant. He is just claiming something that's outright wrong.
If somebody is trying to trick you with any means possible they will be able to do that anyway. But in a simple case where she is honest and she bleeds you can be pretty sure she is a virgin.

Jeesus. You could get 90000 Poo
5 - year-olds for that. And it would be about the same experience.

>if she bleeds it's very likely she was a virgin.
lol what
that's stupid as fuck dude
>Bleeding during intercourse isn't normal
yes, it is.

>yes, it is.
If you consider rape intercourse, then yes. otherwise wtf

Not true. The hymen doesn't necessarily tear during sex. It often does because the girl is often nervous and thus tense, but if she's relaxed, it can merely get stretched. It's not a barricade, it's a bit of skin around the vaginal opening, so it's definitely possible. My gf didn't bleed during her first time at all because she was so aroused. The hymen tore during our second time together because we went too fast for her. A woman can therefore have an intact hymen and she doesn't have to be a virgin.

> 26 years old
> virgin

Whatever you say

Are you really so fucking dense that oyu can't understand this simple fact?

SHE HAS A HYMEN and BLEEDS -> SHE IS A VIRGIN

SHE HAS A HYMEN (or maybe not) and DOESN'T BLEED -> she MIGHT STILL BE A VIRGIN

if she bleeds she is 100% a virgin by all means

>small dick/low endurance spotted

SCAM< I done her when she was in my town an she cock for a £5 ..lol bad whore shakes about /crys as if .. an her cunt is gaping You not touched it ..lol

Imagine being a roastie who is stupid enough to have sex without selling her virginity first, when she could get 90000 pounds for it. Clearly being hot is not a requirement.
How long before the virginity of every girl is auctioned off?

Thanks for your expert input on this topic. Seems to be very important to you.

Why is it that every time I fuck some rando from tinder their pussy starts to bleed?

Who would pay 90k to fuck that? You can get hookers in my city for 100 bucks that blow her away. I've never fucked a hooker but if I did I don't think any would be worth that much money.

>Seems to be very important to you.

He's just worried since his little sister didn't bleed when he fucked her

>nigger over 16
>virgin
yeah fucking right

This, only girl who ever bled with me was my first gf when I was 14 after the first time we fucked. Maybe if you have a huge dick you can make a chick bleed but my dick is pretty average

That's wrong, though. My gf literally bled from losing her hymen the second time I fucked her. Did she magically become a virgin somehow? Moreover, women bleed during sex easily if they aren't properly lubricated. You might draw conjectures from that, but there's never certainty.

>How long before the virginity of every girl is auctioned off
Women are too stupid. 99 percent will have pre marital sex “because love” or “it’s a special memory” or “horny and drunk”.Those few who make it to 18 or 19 without sex, typically have self restrained and discipline... so don’t want to be whores.

You need a special kind of autist girl who had no sex until 18 and wants to still be a whore.

But I am sure that a shitton more girls would do this if their pics and names would not end up on the internet.

that's normal for niggers

Some Ahmeds are particularly stupid, since a hymen restoration operation cost just a few k. I can fuck tens of turkish girls until they marry some dumb roach as a "virgin"

>Paying a shitload of dollarydoos for the worst sex possible

user... it's spelled tinder not grinder..
I don't know how to tell you this but....

In all fairness she's still less of a whore than most women while actually being a whore. She would have only fucked one guy in her life which is insane compared to other women her age. A female friend of mine goes home with a new guy from the bar every other night. She's easily fucked over 200 men in her life and she's 24 kek.

It's about the satisfaction of deflowering a woman. Of course she's likely not really a virgin, since many women don't consider anal and oral real sex.

Those aren't real sex.

>She's easily fucked over 200 men in her life and she's 24 kek.
A whore fucks that many in a month easily. Getting to 200 in 24yrs is not that much.

Also, consider this - fucking one guy 400 times over 2-3yrs vs. fucking 200 guys a total of 200 times over 7-8yrs. Her pussy will still be tighter than the one with a single bf.

depends if I was that bf, considering my 55cm

It’s not gay as long as I’m the one doing the fucking.

I bid a billion doll hair but it's my dog that will be taking her flower.