Lauren is our gir

>Lauren is our gir..

youtube.com/watch?v=RfrRLO634NY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsa8igKLB1U
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit pirate stop doing that

Wow, what a traditional, wholesome, respectable woman Lauren is. Getting smashed drunk constantly, hanging with trannies.

Sage

>caring about ecelebs

Poor little burgerboy, you appear somewhat upset?

I keep telling Sup Forums about this video and get called a "shill" all the time.

Women tell the truth when they are drunk. She see's the "alt right" as a bunch of idiots to get rich off.

I have no doubt she is a kike.

I told you alt lite faggots from the beginning about these people. Richard Spencer is /ourguy/ because he doesn't compromise, unlike these e-celebs and THOTs.

Did you just admit that you're a disingenuous leftwing cuck whose arguments make no sense so you have to come up with ad hominems?

No one tell Dr. Murdoch

How do we solve the nu-pol problem? Why do I see fucking e-celebs every time I come to this place.

WHAT HAPPENED Sup Forums

SAGE

>When jews begin co-opting the dissent from their obviously degenerate co-opted alternative movement
You guys really have stamina i'll give you that

that legit looks almost exactly like an older jew I know.

>Pic
KEK women.

HEIL LAUREN
HEIL TRAPS

Fucking disgusting

Lauren needs to stop drinking. Alcohol turns people into retards and makes them look like shit

Is finnknight asleep or what?

>following internet """celebrities"""

pathetic

bump

thou shalt not worship false idols.

How will the finn white knight ever recover!?

I bet she's taken many black cocks in her pussy.

Lauren's face is so fucking ugly

This

Lauren is the worst right-wingfu. Her commentary is just reading off Sup Forums comments, her personality is annoying and condescending as fuck, and she looks like she's 32 despite being 22.

My favorite is Brittany Venti because she just looks like a hot slut and doesn't talk about anything serious. Just does ironic banter.

Plus she's a non-white white nationalist which probably represents this board better than anybody

>Meme flag

Thanks for letting everyone know your opinion should be discarded

leave Lauren ALOWN

you've been barking up the wrong Lauren

youtube.com/watch?v=fsa8igKLB1U

All women can't be trusted

Where is he?

I'm on the Lauren Rose train for my QT e-celeb
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

The virtuous Lauren vs. The Drunken Harlot Lauren

Somebody meme this

But seriously this Lauren is ACTUALLY smart. Her video on millenial's nihilism is an actually good rant where she has obviously read Nietzsche's work and knows what she's talking about. Lauren Southern is just vaguely parroting Sup Forums memes and sounds like a fucktard

>smudged lipstick
>makeup fading because of sweat
>not wearing pants

They definitely fucked

>THE CITY OF FINLAND

Infighting is good because it creates drama and makes an ideology more pure. Leftypol shitposters have no idea how publicity works, they are destroying themselves whatever the outcome.

WATCH THE FINNISH GUY DEFEND THIS

the tranny part is degenerate no doubt but the things said were fucking nothing

you know he will, he even defended lauren having a poo boyfriend in high school.