youtube.com/watch?v=VJJU8Rr8bcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

this is now a snek thread

I remember a commie that said "At least it's not racial."

hahaha :DDD
de right can indo mebe :DDD

>unironically falling for the political jew

>copying the "the left can't meme" meme from right wingers and not coming up with any original memes
kek

It's true. The right is fucking shit at making memes. They rely heavily on crassness, violence, and bigotry. They're fucking barbaric and so easy to trigger.
Just observe how many butthurt replies this image will generate.

Unlike Sup Forums, /leftypol/ doesn't get all its information and form its worldviews through memes

>We don't get our information through memes
>We form our worldviews based on propaganda from giant corporations instead

>/leftypol/ vs Sup Forums it's on
kill yourself

notice how the jew doesnt cover the areas where natsoc and fascism gets identified in the political compass

delete this

This starves the commie

youtube.com/watch?v=VJJU8Rr8bcY

both of those managed to conquer large areas before they ultimately lost...

>confederates and nazis where the only two right-wing governments in history
>leftists being this fucking dense

dear god I really can't tell if that's a man or a woman.

wow, these lyrics are confusing

no need to annex foreign lands, just be ready to give your life for the defence of the fatherland.....

The left can't meme & the right can't do comedy.

>t. centrist cuck

>implying that the left in anyway at all is even slighty funny

Dude, there are a lot of alt right funny podcasts.
The only thing remotely like our many podcasts is Chapo Trap House which not only sucks it's old fans hate it now because it was caught being Sexist.

Also stalinism and absolute anarcho communism if you look closely. Really makes you think

>Sup Forums
creates fun new content
>the left
steals shit content from reddit

why won't the left and right first unite to destroy centrists and normies? normies are the bane of the eccentric people's of the internet.

They also steal content from us, the left is trying to use our memes from a leftist perspective and it's an utter failure.

Those wars were won by other groups that would be considered right-wing by modern leftists.

Yeah, you guys just get yours from megacorp news organizations, the most corrupt politicians on the planet, and ideology from the world's single biggest congregation of mass murderers.

[heavy breathing]

literally the only real right wing comedian is Sam Hyde,
The Stephen Crowder types arent real comedians.

THEY CAN'T FUCKING GOVERN EITHER

Nice radical agenda image.

>the right can't meme
>that's why we copy all their shit in some bootlegged meme in a desperate attempt to be relevant

Come on, those were not intentional.

lmao

awoo is nupol?

OwO

>every time Amy sumer says MY VAAAHGINA I fucking bust a gut

Of course you juvenile cretin. It's the epitome of the cancer brought by r/the_donald

(((Libertarians))) and f***ies are equally degenerate

She really walked right into that one. And of course, instead of attempting to make a snarky quip in response, she just expresses how offended she is with more emphasis.

Is it wrong that I'm now erect?

>/leftypol/
who?

if i remember correctly the officer who is holding the gun is the uncle of a 13 year old girl that the dude getting shoot raped and killed 2 weeks earlier

I'm going to buy this

>mfw no more gladsden memes on my phone

I think that violates the NAP

Thanks
Kek
Yes
Degenerate

*cough*

Fuck you nazi scumbags, we make the best memes!!1

You came here to devour this place, but it will devour you.

if you aren't turned on with those captions and thinking about tight pussy you're a degenerate my guy

UGHHH ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEE???!?! DO YOU SEE THE GENUINE RAGE YOUR IMAGE HAS AWOKEN IN ME???!!!??! THE LEFT CANT MEME THERE I SAID IT NO IM NOT TEIGGERED YOU ARE INB4 DRUMPFY WUMPFY FUCK YOU GODDAM COMMIE GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEE ILL END ALL YOU NON GOOD DOUBLE PLUS BAD MEMERS U WANNA FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NO IM NOT TRIGGERED YOU ARE!!!!?!?!!? FUCKING COMMIES MAKE ME SICK THINK YOU CAN MEME ALL YOU DO IS COPY OUR SUPER HIP NAZI MEMES BUT MAKE THEM ALL LIKE COMMIE AND GHHEEEYYYYYY FUCK YOU!!!!?!

I'll give you your first suppository. More will follow.

T. Cuck who thinks making excuses for niggers equals good government.

How's North Korea doing these days

Literally a stolen meme, thus ironically proving the words of the meme to be entirely correct

Forgot to add the title of this, US demographic trends.