WHY WAS THE FUHRER VEGETARIAN?

Find the answers to everything here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKCRUgL0EAw
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=cG6UgnFcXH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET THAT DEGENERATE PICTURE OFF MY SCREEN RIGHT NOW

5=4=2=3
sage

xD

Ahhh boo hoo you mad someone called you out.

He didn't eat meat but he sure liked the bone!

lol called me out for what? You okay bruv?

He was muslim.

first girl best girl
youtube.com/watch?v=bKCRUgL0EAw

stop shitting up my thread Sabbatean homos

i will have numbero 5

last girl is best girl you crazy?

wtf fugg this guy and this song

This isn't entirely true, he meant religion for the plebs. No one that has ever had any power in this world believe in the garbage they give to the plebs, as it is for .....plebs. There is only one true religion and only the Illuminated know its secrets

he even public announced it and that he visited mekka

Yah you aren't revealing anything here of value the people in this thread should be well aware of this information, are you here to find truth or try to convince other people of your incorrect version of reality?

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

Hitler was well aware of this . I am trying to put you in the game as a player instead of being a pawn and show you what they knew and what we know, the arcanum

You sound like very bad 'go green' ad.

By asking a question I sound like an ad? Did you think your post through?

comon you really think he killed all the jews as revenge becouse some single jewish art professor didnt let him study art ?

there is only one reason that he killed all the jews and that reason is pronounced islam.

yah you are lost bro

no can be this retarded I knew you were a Sabbatean

Because he opposed the cruelty of the world and served as justice.

>He killed Jews
False.

Seconded

There is truth to this but this is not precisely the reason. Pic related is

try this
youtube.com/watch?v=cG6UgnFcXH4

He was also addicted to amphetamines and was a homosexual

stop being niggardly

He also made animal rights laws and loved dogs.

>oh boy another faggot baiting

So why would resource strapped Germany turn to vegetarianism? Hmm really get those almonds going.

>was Hitler really vegan?

No, only a stupid faggot believes a bait thread. The Fuhrer loved his sausages and bird dishes.

yes, he was an initiated adept and knew what I am trying to show you guys, the most important knowledge a man can have

this

I'm going to jump in the shower I hope you all don't let this thread die I will be back shortly