Is he next, Sup Forums?

Post your favorite evidence concerning the "Delaware Diddler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Biden is the chad molester. He doesn't give a fuck and molest everyone in front of cameras and shit and never gets caught.

WTF is it with this guy touching little girls hair?

>the Chad molester
made me kek

If he does that in a televised congressional session on CSPAN, what does he do behind closed doors?

Even if there is zero evidence beyond these completely public displays of 'affection' -- It's shocking that he gets away with it.

It's clear the women he did this stuff to are creeped out. Why hasn't the Jezebele crowd called him out on his behaviour?

It's just out there, inappropriate stuff that goes by without anyone even making a comment about it.

Biden gets a pass I guess, for some reason.

Joe Biden is white enough to attract the white liberals who might be concerned about voting for another minority or tranny for President and yet he is for the ethnic cleansing of whites and a self-professed Zionist. Dems will attempt to run Joe in 2020.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
>youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

#MeTooJoe

Anyone have the image of Biden trying to molest anime girls while they look uncomfortable and try to fight him off?

Creepy

That's the one I was looking for. Makes me laugh every time. Thank you user.

the cringe and disgust are real. i feel sick.

He is going to stay retired.

He used to get a pass. In today’s climate I doubt it.

>He is going to stay retired.
Depends if the Dems can find a degenerate enough transsexual transracial transgender transreligious transethnic illegal immigrant minority to run in 2020.

#MeTooJoe

What was his name again, Sup Forums?

>Joe "uncle badtouch" Biden

Joe "I like em when they're fighting" Biden

Not until the 2020 election when the DNC hilariously runs him as the candidate. Then, he'll be forced to step down and they'll replace him with Corey Booker.