LOUIS C(UCK).K. SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

Yet another lefty #nevertrumper taken down in their hypocrisy. Louis C.K. frequently asked women if he could "masturbate in front of them."

nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

>As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.
>They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

> In 2005, she was working as a performer and producer on a television pilot — a big step in her career — when Louis C.K., a guest star, approached her as she was walking to the set. “He leaned close to my face and said, ‘Can I ask you something?’ I said, ‘Yes,’” Ms. Corry said in a written statement to The New York Times. “He asked if we could go to my dressing room so he could masturbate in front of me.” Stunned and angry, Ms. Corry said she declined, and pointed out that he had a daughter and a pregnant wife. “His face got red,” she recalled, “and he told me he had issues.”

>In the late ’90s, she was working in production at “The Chris Rock Show” when Louis C.K., a writer and producer there, repeatedly asked her to watch him masturbate, she said. She was in her early 20s and went along with his request, but later questioned his behavior. “It was something that I knew was wrong,” said the woman, who described sitting in Louis C.K.’s office while he masturbated in his desk chair during a workday, other colleagues just outside the door.

Truly a fucking creep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riVA-BCiZ9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nevertrumper
>sexual predator
Im seeing a trend here

Agreed leaf. Hopefully it continues and takes all these people down.

Moore is a never trumper

Why not just fuck them?

Meme magic is real

What is it about Jews and being sexual predators

Comedians are always, even if only a little, narcissistic.He does have issues.

Because he gets off on the humiliation, not the sex

Meme magic is real

"excuse me...uh...ma'am, can I..uh...you know...*looks down*...can I please remove my trousers and...um...I won't even touch you or anything...can I just masturbate and cum on the floor? Please???

>I went a long with it she says
>I didn't regret it until years later she says

Women are nasty degenerates

He is the King Cuckold after all. This fetish is the center of the liberal disease.

It's fucking absurd.

These cunts are fucking pathetic. He asked you to do something, you fucking agreed to do it, maybe it felt a little weird and confusing, so fucking what? Brush it off your delicate little shoulders and move on with your fucking life.

If you fucking walk into a room with a dude to watch him masturbate you have revoked any right to complain about his request or subsequent behavior.

These women are such precious little twats, such soft little pussies and yet we all have to go along with this charade that they're strong and empowered and tough and can take on the world of men. Then some fat ginger pulls out his dick and they go off like they've been gangraped.

I don't like these women. They make me hate regular decent women and I really don't want to do that. They trivialize genuine rape and sexual assault victims with their pathetic bullshit too.

What would a bloke do in that situation? You'd say 'what the fuck Louie? You little gayboy', you'd laugh your ass off, you'd leave the room and have a funny story to tell... You wouldn't fucking hold it in for over a decade and then blurt it out to some rag (NYT is a fucking rag) for publicity.

Okay, alright, the dude made you feel a bit 'weird' by playing with his ginger dick in front of you and you feel the need to cry for attention because of it. Fine, you can be treated like a delicate little flower if you want, but you've hereby destroyed any claim to equality you may have staked before. You don't get to play with the grown ups anymore because you couldn't handle the banter and adults have no time to pander to melts. Go back to the kiddie corner with the other spineless crybabies. We are over here working in a world where grown adults can handle a little bit of awkward sexual behavior, where people can take a joke or rebuff an absurd sexual advance without having a meltdown, where we don't try and savage a man's reputation for being a little bit of a harmless pervert.

>lefty nevertrumper

You misspelled 'jew', user

Is blue better than pinkerton?

LOUIS C.K. is Jewish.

Isn't he dead already?

DEY BLACK BULL VS DEY WH*Te BOMBACLOT

Are you speaking from personal experience??

youtube.com/watch?v=riVA-BCiZ9Q

I always thought this sounded like an episode of Louie. He needs to embrace this.

Say it aint so awhoah awhoah

News flash: he has an exhibition fetish.

This is nothing new and not a big deal, unless the people he exposed himself to out right said no. At least he asked if he could first.

His mistake was asking co-workers. You don't try that shit with anyone but close female friends you have known for years, and who understand and accept that you are a pervert.

Can some user make a CNN Star of David style meme of this screencap

Who is the one humiliated in his mind? Himself? Or the "victim"?

No but a grown man standing naked in front of a fully clothed lady is basic bitch femdom. Making her watch him jerk off just adds another layer of humiliation. You don't have to be Dr. Drew to figure it out.

I hate King Cuck, but

>Ask woman if she wants to engage in sexual act
>She agrees
>Later she feels embarrassed
>Now the consensual sexual act becomes sexual misconduct by the man

Feminism is even more destructive than multiculturalism.

Discord is for nigger faggots

Both. Him for jerking off like a loser and her for being made to watch him doing it.

absolutely not

The original cuckold literally getting off on not fucking women roflmao

Fuck no

Those are the rules of engagement with libshits though. If you want to live by those rules, you die by those rules. Louie Cuck deserves everything he gets.

Sounds like a 100% cuck.

Seriously, imagine how he could get his rocks off if some black bull fucks his wife while he jerks off?

what do you mean im a jew? IM WHITE

Those two whores obviously weren't "frozen". They wanted to see him orgasm before going "ewww" and running away.

Women love watching men ejaculate.

Wait, didn't he do a bit on this already?
What the fuck is the surprise?
>women disgusted a 4/10 man asked to beat his meat infront of them
Doesn't sound like fucking news to me.
If they said yes everytime then that'd be news

3rd from left: Is he the bassist that's dead? Or is it the other guy (not pictured)?

I sort of quit listening to groups like this when I had to start shaving 2+ times a week.

As far as anyone can tell he didn't force any of these women to do anything though. Women's sexual deviancy is allowed in public, schools etc...but when a man brings a woman home and masturbates in front of her ergo neglecting her sexual desires somehow this is sexual misconduct? That's fucking retarded. Just leave bitch sorry the rich white man treated you like the slut you are.

What a surprise, he's a kike too.

IMAGINEMYSHAWK.mp4

ahh but you see it was the patriarchy that caused the women to agree to watch him jerk off his greasy pink crank.

they were literally oppressed into the room

HE ASKED FOR A SOFT BOILED CLITORIS

I was hoping for worse than this. This hasn't changed my opinion of this degenerate.

Not quite sure what the issue is, here.

He didn't masturbate in public. He did so once in his own dressing room and also asked two other women to watch him 'bate.

OK, a little weird. Maybe his mom walked in on him once and she reacted like a rabid Catholic. Psychology is weird.

I don't get it. Where's the scandal?

Funny that this comes out as soon as louis started pulling in the dough. I'm not condoning what he did, but this shit is transparent as fuck. She's just looking to get her fingers into his wallet.

Is there something about the jewish mind that forces them to do these things?

He'd lock them in the room and make them watch. Or he'd masturbate while on a phone call. He also then pressured them to stop talking about what happened.

Louis Creepayyy

The bigger trend is that they are all Jews, even Louis C.K. is a Jew he's a Mexican Jew.
pic related are the Jews being accused right now this was from before this one was blown up.

>believing butthurt roasties
>about anything, ever

Yeah, the dude could be a total perv and it wouldn't surprise me but we need to remember women will lie about literally anything

I'm guessing it's tied to their general high degree of neuroticism

bad (or sick) guy!

Most comedians are AAA-grade degenerates with serious mental issues.

He's a virtue signalling asshole who pretends he cares about women. That's why this is so funny.

>Politicisng sexual harassment for ammunition against the left

Truly right-wing degeneracy

holy shit insider was right

>women lying
>jews getting their comeuppance
I can't believe you're so much of a faggot you'd let the latter go because of the former

It'd be even funnier if he got bill burr'd with a niglet that isn't his

everything is political now

the left chose this path.

Accusers:
>Dana Min (((Goodman)))
>Julia (((Wolov)))
>Abby (((Schachner)))
>Rebecca Corry
>Anonymous

How do you jerk off on the phone?

dude jacking off in private shouldn't be enough reason for anyone to endure media harassment. it's not about politics it's just a bad standard. if anything this is a win for feminism NOT a jew getting his comeuppance.

banter so good not sure if it's secretly a nippon

>the left chose this path.

Great, so just play your enemies game and expect a win for your team? You are playing their game for them and pretending like you're going to appropriate the rewards.

Rise above.

Too soon

Patton Oswalt is on the way I can feel it

Damn I always thought he was kind of funny
Started being more leftist the more popular he got
He used to just wear a black sweater and jeans, ever since he started wearing a suit and jew glasses he's become insufferable.

>He'd lock them in the room and make them watch
lol you mean he'd be in a locked room and masturbate in front of them? What kind of room locks from both sides? Or did he go out of his way to make sure he would only do it in this type of room? The story is horseshit.

what a cuck, if you're gonna go along and harass someone, you might as well try to get at least a handjob or something...but he just wanted them to watch him 'bate?

>Jewish
>Sexual Predator
(((Pure Coincidence)))

>>As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.
>>They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.

I cant even comprehend this level of degeneracy.

You can't see the forest for the trees, my man

No such thing as too soon in comedy, user

"IM SO RETARDED THAT WHEN I SEE SOME FUNNY BLOKE I AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME ITS JEWZ"

fucking niggers like you should die

Has anyone noticed that these allegations have surged in the past few months, but no one (aside from Harvey) have actually been processed and are going through the judicial process?

Like, you never hear about these guys on the matter anymore. The media churns out these allegations and suddenly they lose their family, careers, etc. and have yet to do anything else as of yet.

That said, if I accuse Obama of assaulting me, think I can make it happen?

the ride never ends

bad post my man

I fucking hate this faggot

Have you not been paying attention the last few weeks aquafresh? Hollywood Jews are being ousted left and right for this shit, holy fuck you nigger, look at the big picture here

>Beast Rabban in sexy mode

>t.the arbiter of post quality

Trump curse strikes again. When will they learn?

fuck jews and fuck their female counterparts (aka women)

Louis C.omedian K.ike fooled everyone. he LARP'd as "White", and "Mexican"
>in a litigious society, more goy should sue; not by putting themselves out there as an individual to be knocked off singly but as a class.

Green Album bassist is dead.

theyve said about this before but just onw are canceling his shit

Why are J*ws like this?

how do you know he's jewish

>arguments consist of meme images and "lol ur so dum" banter
I know you're trying to be optimistic but this is a bad precedent. Louis CK isn't even a real kike.

but he's white.

> asks women if it’s okay that he masturbates in front of them.

Obviously the worst rapist in the world....

People who worship women do shit like this all the time. This is why Saudis hire hookers to piss and shit on them.

I still don't see the scandal.

Hopefully Louie has the balls to fight back. He could wear a cape like a masturbating superhero

this seems like bullshit. I've listened to bills podcasts before he had his daughter and there has been no mention of any of this. he even has jokes about cucks who sleep on the couch after getting in a fight with their wife and similar. find a quote, timestamp it l, and link me to a podcast of him eluding to wanting the baby to get tested

100%. Kek is real too, although I am slightly concerned that he might be satan.

So the first example they don't say no

The second example, she does say no and so he doesn't do anything.

The third example, she says yes and willingly watches him.

Literally whats wrong with this? Is it a crime to ask people to engage in sexual activities? I thought asking permission was what you were supposed to do?

Louie "A cummie a day" CK
Louie "Watch me cum while I finger my bum" CK
Louie "Watch me cum, it'll be lots o fun" CK
Louie" If a man watches me cum, am I gay?" CK

Jews are only White when it's convenient to their narrative, ccccChaim...apatooey

Most certainly is not.