Wat?

How will we ever recover, lads?

Going gay

And then she found a nice black man to make her into a single mother.

Bullet dodged.

>publicly admitting to being a drumftard.
kek
guy needs to learn to hide his shame or be forever dateless.

"ohhh no, the goyim won't date me, it's 'trumps fault."

this fat fuck ain't one of us.

>2017
>going on a date

haven't you retards learned your lesson yet? avoid ALL contact with liberal women. do not engage with them, do not talk to them, and certainly do not do anything that could even be perceived as trying to win their approval.

it's simple risk-reward analysis. what is the reward? having sex and getting HPV? jerk off into a fucking tissue like a man. gather wealth and learn hobbies. women only exist to steal your time, money, and autonomy.

>being a slave to a cum altar
>"I have autonomy!"

This. Trump has given people a great bullet dodging tool. If someone reacts hysterically when you tell them you like Trump, consider the bullet dodged. It's fine if they don't support Trump, but if they don't listen to your rationale and just assume the worst, then they're just human trash.

Faggot detected.

I've banged plenty of liberal women and I've never hid my support of Trump.

there is no 'rationale' in supporting trump.
you'd have to either be a complete moron or an irredeemable asshole, or both.

she's the one who dodged the bullet by leaving.

>Spend 4 hours a day on Sup Forums and watching political youtube videos or reading the news
>"Hey user what do you think about x?"
>Uh.. I don't follow politics

little do they know, hehehe...

>32
>dating a women his age

Lol, idiot.

Really. It is a filter that will literally save your life. Good point. Save yourself months of time or possibly years of real mental illness tragedy and divorce from BiPolar Cat Lady.

i'm not a homo, i just have pure contempt for men who need any form of validation or derive any sense of self-worth from women.

you are a MAN. you shouldn't need anything from a lowly WOMAN to live a happy life. women can literally do nothing for you.

Fuck off faggot.

Democrats have consistently proven they have absolutely no idea who Trump is or what he represents. It's because you can't even be bothered to listen to what the man says, you rely on news media that consistently represent an exaggerated caricature of him. Trump as he exists in your mind is a cartoon version of the real man. You have absolutely no idea who he is.

Wait until after you've fucked them to talk about politics. I've never had an issue with it, the most liberal of girls will be fine with whatever as long as your dick game is strong.

If I'm still childless at 32, I would consider myself an absolute major failure.

This. I would date someone regardless of their political views, but if they can't say the same I'm just looking at a future of constant nagging and resentment. At best.

It is always best to tell them right in the middle of sex. Makes for a better ride.

Trump is the best president in 900 years. Anyone who disagrees has aids and rapes turkeys.

Jesus Christ! Get that suit tailored!

>I would date a communist

why? are you that fucking desperate for female attention? god I pity you.

literally rape according to modern circumstances. literally, you can go to jail for rape for this.

may i hear your "rationale" on why you post with a flag of a racist political party?

do you support the kkk?
'cause there's no "rationale" in supporting an anti-christian movement.

It's a good filter to be honest.

Never forget that over half of white women voted for Trump. Avoid non-white women and you have a 50% chance of not dealing with a libshit whore.

It's truly important to be honest when you're dating. It's a natural way to filter out people who are not high quality partners.

She did right. Maga boys are deplorables.

Lmao, why is he criying? The bullet dodged itself

I banged a girl once me then told her I voted Trump and she started screaming then left. Last time I ever saw her, it was hilarious lol

Human trash detected

I assume you haven't had sex, but hypothetically, why the fuck would you care what the women you fuck think about politics?

if not homo, then MGTOW virgin sour-grapes loser detected.

You can't be male, white and educated. Nope. You're some sort of Mexican, mormon or Muslim welfare sucker

I wish it was like this when I was 20yo, would spare me a lot of trouble

Here's what he should have done:

Say Hillary.

Pump and dump.

If she turns out to he proTrump then admit you were kidding and marry her.

You actually committed a rape under modern legal definitions and social norms. I hope you are closely monitoring social media, because any day now there's going to be a #MeToo post about you. Best part is, she won't even have to go into detail, let alone prove anything! She can just say you raped her and you will get fired and all of your friends will turn against you. She will not have to say a single word further to defend her allegation, unless you spend about $20,000 taking her to court for defamation. At that point only will she have to say you "misrepresented yourself to obtain her consent" and the suit will be dropped immediately.

DAS RITE

don't stick your dick in crazy!

uh because I don't want to get a false rape allegation from a liberal woman who interprets not liking you any more as retroactive rape? are you fucking stupid? do you read the news?

I had sex with plenty of women back in the day but quit all contact with women YEARS ago once I saw the way the tide is turning. As soon as you start to become successful, any woman you've had sex with can be like "Oh a trump supporter has a job and made something of his life? Can't have that. I guess he raped me. It was like 30 years ago so I don't really remember any of the details but yea it was def totes rape"

AND YOU ARE RUINED

"Lips that touch alcohol shall never touch ours."

Women will usually adapt their views to follow a man they respect, so you can easily fix her most retarded political views just by making her respect you (such as by fucking her)

Democrats arn't racist you stupid fuck. Most black people vote democrat.
it's drumpftards who are racist.

>Democrat flag

you're just another idiot who thinks by saying "I believe you I believe you! The evil republicans raped you!" that you're immunizing yourself.

You couldn't be more wrong, friend-o. Every single woman you've ever had sex with would gladly accuse you of rape if you so much as suggested she shouldn't get thousands of dollars in gurl power handouts from the government.

Your day is coming, and you will deserve it for your foolishness.

Why is not dating younger women? Cuck.

>Leib
Just Jews jewing Jews

The correct way he should've handled this

>Her: can i ask you who you voted for?
>Him: is there an answer i can give that would make you end this date?
>Her: yes
>Him: good bye

women are very, very easy to read.