imgur.com/a/YM6tY
>NE Hama Nov5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>Bukamal/Qaim/DeZ Nov5
imgur.com/a/qOzt4
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 9
>SAA; IS still controls over 60km of territory in Deir Ezzor, including several towns along the E and W banks of the Euphrates River
>SAA and allies were able to take full control of the Hamdan Airbase
>Ru Foreign Ministry; Russia, US “to continue cooperation with an aim to ensure de-escalation of tension in Syria”
>US-backed Deir Ezzor Military Council threatens to “respond aggressively” to any SAA attack in E. DeZ
>2 high ranking IS commanders were arrested by the Lebanese Army near the Sy-Lebanese border Wed.
>Report; Iraqi military allowed SAA/allies to attack Bukamal from Iraq
>Ru MoD; US continues to impede humanitarian aid deliveries to embattled areas of Sy
>Houthis score big advance in W Yemen, capturing several sites from the UAE-backed Southern Resistance fighters near Mocha Coast
>Iraqi Kurdistan lost 50% of oil profits after Baghdad took over Kirkuk – lawmaker
>Report; British weapon sales to Saudi Arabia risen by almost 500% since Yemen war
>Lebanon believes KSA is holding PM Saad Hariri, “with restricted freedom” in Riyadh, plan to work with foreign countries to secure his return
>Israeli Army fortifies positions near Lebanese border town, violating UN agreement

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
imgur.com/a/8uQzx
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
imgur.com/a/YM6tY
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=VYOOEfqRptg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

RECENT MAPS
>DeZ/Bukamal Nov 9
imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>Random Nov 6
imgur.com/a/YM6tY
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 9
>Aleppo:SAA capture Al-Rashidiyah town from HTS
>SDF releases 86 ex IS fighters after strict investigation who were captured/surrendered in Raqqa battle
>DeZ gov:SDF capture Markada town+24 other villages around it
>Sy MOD:Albukamal liberated from IS
>IS still controls over 60km of territory in DeZ, several towns along E & W banks of Euphrates
>SAA and allies were able to take full control of the Hamdan Airbase
>US-backed DeZ Military Council threatens to “respond aggressively” to any SAA attack in E. DeZ
>2 high ranking IS commanders were arrested by the Lebanese Army near the Sy-Lebanese border
>Report; Iraqi military allowed SAA/allies to attack Bukamal from Iraq
>Ru MoD; US continues to impede humanitarian aid deliveries to embattled areas of Sy
>Houthis score big advance in W Yemen, capturing several sites from the UAE-backed Southern Resistance fighters near Mocha Coast
>Report; British weapon sales to Saudi Arabia risen by almost 500% since Yemen war
>Lebanon believes KSA is holding PM Saad Hariri, “with restricted freedom” in Riyadh, plan to work with foreign countries to secure his return
>Israeli Army fortifies positions near Lebanese border town, violating UN agreement

I want dead jews

>this pastebin

r8 my bongroach larping from prev thread

As per usual, more Saudi shenanigans
King Salman is expected to be forced out this weekend and Mbs to be crowned shortly after

Uh, this edition
youtube.com/watch?v=VYOOEfqRptg
Sleep tight martyrs.. Sleep tight.

Don’t do that again, I thought you were based, masribro

checked

11/10

i had to spice the thread up u know ?

I'm out hunting innawoods right now and can't load the maps. Is bukamal taken for real this time?

recaptured*

yea it is

*liberated

gee whiz, fellas, sure hope eva polack isn't in this thread and screen capping us, that guy is a dick!

Assaded**

IT'S OVER BIBI, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

Previous bread updates, suck on it SA kike

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER

Sweet

More previous bread updates, fuck you SA kike!

DONT TRY IT!

why is my regional flag catalonia? kek wtf

>Syria stabilizes itself, federalizes Kurdish territories, begins rebuilding
>Likud falls from grace, replaced by leftists, Israel gradually Arabized out of existence
>Gulf states purge Islamists, become technocratic monarchies
>Saber-rattling between Iran and Saudi ultimately amounts to nothing, Iran remains otherwise marginalized
>Peshmerga collapses, Iraq continues rebuilding
>Taliban finally purged in Afghanistan

could this be the peace all true warriors strive for

>a memeflagg telling me to go to reddit
i never used that website desu

>everyone I don't like is a kike

stfu newfag

Is federalize a synonym for gas?

>Technoratic monarchies
it hurts

>fuck you SA kike!
And I laughed

you should go there, I heard they got 2 syria related sub reddits

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Dumb pede

>oil money runs out
>all they have left is vanity projects like this

I HATE YOU!!!!

>Gulf states purge Islamists, become technocratic monarchies
>federalizes Kurdish territories
>Iran remains otherwise marginalized
I have no idea why my country consistently produces the worst posters on this terrible site

that's not me, you shizo fuck

>i heard
sure thing dear redditor ;) don't forget to uprank

Literally never gonna happen without a constant foreign military presence. They basically control 50% of the country again.

use mine

Whatever you say pede

YOU WERE MY BROTHER, BIBI

UAE is not oil based economy .... mostly tourism/service

t.56%
maybe it's 49%, and you're mostly muslim, that would explain a lot

"I you start a war with Iran the oil price will go up everything will be fine solomon."

Masz jaki problem chujku? Spierdalaj do swojego kurwidołka pókim dobry

I wish I could witness evapolak in real life and how he interacts with things... everything must be cringe tier

nah, he's right, the memeflag, you're most likely underage, this board is shit enough, don't need another retard like you

>internet tough guy routine
are you that one nigger that lives in poland? we don't have a lot of your kind around here

why the hate tho :(
also which one of the 2 subreddits you post in ?
both ??

by who? hahaha!

I googled reddit syria and got 2 results. take your pick, they're pretty much just sg, but with more of your kind

>Muslim is a race

>More than 85% of the UAE's economy was based on the oil exports in 2009.[13][14] While Abu Dhabi and other UAE emirates have remained relatively conservative in their approach to diversification, Dubai, which has far smaller oil reserves, was bolder in its diversification policy.[15] In 2011, oil exports accounted for 77% of the UAE's state budget.[16]

sorry for offending your faith, senpai

I'm not sure that the Arab army were formibadle at all when the Iraelis beat the its first decades.

>i googled
>they're pretty much just sg
how did you know they're sg and with my king if you didn't use it ?
also what's ""my kind"" elaborate more or stfu

I can only imagine him sitting in a room by himself repeating
>"I'm so BASED"
While he waits for his mommy to bring him up some dinner before changing his adult diaper.

Because you enjoy a good cock in the morning?

kek

he's from r/ptg and he is retarded... be patient with him. Nobody likes him there so he needs attention and comes here

dobrze ci powiedział wypierdalaj pedale na karaczana

I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED I'M SO BASED

>I'M SO BASED
Any Syrian here is automatically based!

why did they leave the faces unburied ?

>syrian

>/sg/: shitposting general

what happened?

wasnt here for a while

so that everyone can shit on their face

Where is the polanon that ordered this ? Here you go m88-80
>inb4 the egyptian pulls out a sabre and cuts off my hand for making suheil gay
its a joke m16, i know hes not gay, i have a wallpaper of him i made as my phone paper, and i dont put faggots as my papers

so you know where to spit

you're clearly better than me at ps
also i was larping as the bongroach in prev thread i don't care if he's gay or not
what ps u use ?

>the Assad Regime has created a large pocket inside Eastern Syria after taking ISIS’ lady stronghold of Al Bukamal
>it is thought that there are over 400,000 civilians trapped in this pocket, most of which are women and children, and they are at great risk of bombing and possibly gas attacks from the Regime
Why are Channel 4 news such faggots?

>lady stronghold
*last stronghold

war is on a break. ISIS is kill.

>british feeling bad for ISIS symphatisers
who would've thought

/sg/ = Saudi General
What's going on in Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia is currently in the process of centralizing power in the hands of the top royal cabinet at the expense of the elements of its establishment which are sympathetic to Qatar and the Islamist faction (note! Islamist=/=Wahhabi). The MB-influenced Islamists "methodically took control of Saudi Arabia's intellectual life" over the past 40-50 years by publishing books and participating in discussion circles and salons held by princes, and MB members had become "entrenched both in Saudi society and in the Saudi state, taking a leading role in key governmental ministries". This ends today. The awesome thing about it is that it's probably the first time since 1929 that KSA actually confronts the Islamist elements within its religious establishment. The recent crisis involving the kidnapping of the Lebanese PM, Yemeni "president", arrests of a whole bunch of Saudi princes, businessmen, clergymen (a few months back), the blockade of Qatar, restrictions on the religious police, and the women driving emancipation decree - they are all part of the same pattern of behavior aimed at severely curtailing the power of the pan-Islamist elements within the religious establishment which are largely supported by Qatar and bitterly opposed by the UAE.

do u want me to post rare Zahhries ?

>and possibly gas attacks

Take off your memeflag and you’ll get an answer

Why did KSA suppress the original Brotherhood ("Ikhwan") back in 1929?

-the immediate concern was that Ikhwan was reckless and expansionist in foreign policy, more than would what be pragmatically realistic given the geopolitical constraints. If the King didn't crack down on it, the KSA would soon be labeled as a terrorist sponsor state by the British, become isolated diplomatically, and ultimately provoke a Western intervention.

-But more importantly, Ikhwan was a parallel structure to the Kingdom and a state-within-a-state. Its armed wing was a paramilitary organization with a global mission and whose allegiance was not solely to the Saudi King as a representative of Allah on earth, but literally as "sola scirptura" - to the scripture itself, which meant in practice that the word of the King meant nothing to them. That made them an obvious long term threat, because allies or not, sooner or later they would question the piousness of the King himself.

GIMP, its free and my computer is not good enough to run the real photo shop, But drawing like this by hand is boring and tedious, i suggest not doing it

do so please, i could use a couple for wallpapers

>le thinking emoji. jpg

ayyyy

>KSA actually confronts the Islamist elements
>curtailing the power of the pan-Islamist

These are basically the same reasons why UAE and the pro-UAE faction of the KSA establishment represented by Muhammad bin-Salman are so terrified of the modern-day Ikhwan.

Since the original Brotherhood was crushed as a military force in 1929, the Saudis established a kind of a tense but mutually beneficial relationship with the Islamist clergy that supported it. Perhaps akin to France's relationship with the Protestantants in the Europe of 1600s after the Edict of Nantes, the formula was: tolerance at home, promotion abroad. The Islamist clergy was financed and encouraged to preach and spread its influence abroad, but only where it served the interests of the Saudi Kingdom and only on the condition that they never challenge the authority of the King.

This served the royal family well enough as long as its main threat was from the Soviet-sponsored Communists and secular nationalists (Nasserists, Ba'athists) - the Brotherhood then served as an indispensable counterweight to all of those. But that started to change around 1960s in the wake of the collapse of the UAR and the crushing defeat to Israel - since then the Arab nationalist cause had been in terminal decline and the Islamic revival began to take its place. Starting with the 1979 Grand Mosque seizure in KSA and ending with the phenomenal success of the Muslim Brotherhood in the 2011 Arab Spring uprisings, the Saudis became more and more convinced that the Brotherhood needs to be reigned in or sooner or later it will turn on them and destroy them. Either it will rebel directly, or it will do something so reckless that it will isolate Saudi Arabia from the rest of the world and cause its destruction through foreign intervention. The failure of the Arab Spring and the ascendance of Republicans in the US, who are for some reason less friendly to the "Qatari" faction than the Democrats, created a sufficiently favorable environment where the pro-UAE faction finally felt confident enough to make a move.

In short, the Crown Prince is/our/ guy.

the fuck m888-880, dont question it, its homophobic, you dont want to be homophobic now do you

>there are commies here who think that the jewish state's military is less powerful than hizbolat

No he isn't you /ptg/oy faggot
Saudis still sponsor terror
Saudis still control our politicians
Saudis still fund mosques
Saudis still work with Jews to destabilize the ME

>jewish state's military is less powerful than hizbolat
It is, sadly.

Not so fast.

It is worth noting that recently the Qatari faction had somewhat reconciled itself to Iran and Russia. First Turkey, then Hamas, then Qatar itself, they are gradually restoring relations with Iran and therefore appearing to acquiesce themselves to the "Shia arc" in the region and work with it. But could the two actually ally with each other to bring down the Crown Prince and the faction that stands behind him, which appears to include the mainstream Wahhabi establishment? That seems unlikely. In an environment where the Muslim world is largely preoccupied with a Sunni-Shia power struggle and where the Shia are on the ascendance, the idea that the MB would outright ally with the Shia against their Sunni brethen seems near-impossible, which is partly why the Crown Prince feels confident enough to make such bold moves at this time. But regardless, the Saudis will not be able to simply get away with this without consequences. For example, in Yemen, the KSA's closest ally is the Islah party, which is pretty much the local branch of Ikhwan. As one can imagine, the Islah leaders are feeling increasingly awkward about the whole situation and who knows for how long they can tolerate the cognitive dissonance. The Future Movement in Lebanon is not an MB branch but is allied to the local MB and its foreign policy of quiet acquiescence to the growth of Shia power seems to match that of MB, which rubs the Saudi Crown Prince in all the wrong ways, and that's presumably why Saad was recently kidnapped.

O-of course not m-m8

Also can you photoshop Suheil into the thumbnail of the video I posted? Thx bby

>We have received a verified info from reliable sources that a meeting was held in Paris between Officers from #US #Norway and #Saudi including the assistant of Bin Salman to discuss the possibility of attacking #Lebanon @maytham956