ROY MOORE MUST STEP DOWN JUST BECAUSE OF ACCUSATIONS

ROY MOORE MUST STEP DOWN JUST BECAUSE OF ACCUSATIONS

FUCKING MCCAIN SUCK A DICK

twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/928709913953624066

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

die of cancer oldballs

john mccain touched my butt when we were selling weapons to the FSA a few years ago

He kept calling me his analyst, but I was there as an advisor

Roy Moore SHOULD resign. Then Steve Bannon should commit suicide.

Accusations destroying careers. No proofs. No convictions. Just accusations.
Fucking feminists.
I was against sex dolls but I'm beginning to see them as the best chance to eliminate women's power in society.

Israel is the heart of Pedophilia.

Very interesting that they are coming after he won the election, rather than before. What is Moore up to that has (((Them))) so riled? Must be a coming vote.

What does McCain say about that Democrat Senator who's about to be convicted of corruption? I bet jack squat.

McCain is the goddamned worst. He knows it. It's why he won't resign, even though his odds of surviving the next 18 months is like 5%. He wants to get as much RL shitposting in as he possibly can.

Mccain said it, Moore is officially our guy

There is no “stepping aside.” It’s past the point where they can replace Moore on the ballot. If he drops out they’ll just be handing Alabama to the Democrats.

I hate the guy but I can appreciate his burning desire to shitpost forever. I think even if we hate his guts we can agree we share that passion for shitposting.

>implying that isn't what McCain wants

why do u think songbird is doing this?

fucking cancer needs to hurry up. he's gotten way more elitist and brazen in his disdain for anti-globalists.

So all we need to do to get rid of this senile fucknut is to produce just one woman alleging McCain acted inappropriately towards her?

DOUBLE DOWN!
NEVER BACK DOWN!
BAMA ROLL TIDE

>an allegation is a conviction

Good to know, all we need is some user in Arizona to cook up some allegations against McCain... and we can finally be rid of him.

#

>after the election

'Moore faces Democratic nominee Doug Jones in the special election on December 12, 2017.[17]'

First they make it clear that ALLEGATIONS means guilt with Hollywood, then start ousting conservatives. Someone called this, dont remember who.

(((WaPo))) has an article.

McConnel and McCain make comments 7 minutes later saying he should step down.

Totally not a setup.

Fucking die already you piece of shit

Nah purely coincidence I'm sure... /s
But seriously if Bannon is smart he'll sniff out the ((funding)) of this dossier-type smear

>"Roy Moore - The candidate they wont allow you to vote for"
What do you think? good persuasion?

What a fucking horrible hack of a headline.

it's not feminists, it's women

I voted for Moore the 1st time, then in the run off and I will this next time! McCain can KISS MY BAMA ASS!!!!!!!

There are dozens and dozens of out of state shills shitting up the comments sections on Alabama news pages to push for that faggot Doug Jones. I voted for Moore and I will vote for him again. I may not agree with him theologically but at least he has the balls to stand for something he believes in. This accusation is complete and utter bullshit, had she come out 3 decades ago I'd believe her, but the month before the election? Fuck no.

BUMP

We need to start a thread to meme this faggot into a Terry Schiavo state so he can suffer through 8 years of Trump. Then only then he has my permission to die. He so badly wants to stop Trump from fucking their whole game of conning the American people so they can sell us out for underage boy pussy and baby blood. Moore drops out Alabama getd a dem senator and thats one less Republican vote we have. Fuck I hate this fucking loser. I guarantee that McCain is going to get his hide ripped and the public will be shown Trump was right when he said he wasnt a war hero. Trump is always right.

There's zero real evidence, unlike the left on the right you need physical evidence to convict someone of a crime.

You can't just say "x person is a witch" to get a conviction

underrated

Stick your head in an oven guy. John Podesta writes for Washington Post, this is fake news to get dems control of the House.

Mc tumor is a kike puppet

Should Roy Moore suggest that he'd molest every woman in Alabama if it meant that he could represent Alabama's interests?

>pol is defending pedos now

You guys have no shame.

>Judaism
ftfy

PNAC new Pearl Harbor
>PNAC new Pearl Harbor
PNAC new Pearl Harbor
>PNAC new Pearl Harbor
PNAC new Pearl Harbor
>PNAC new Pearl Harbor
PNAC new Pearl Harbor
>PNAC new Pearl Harbor

This. They had twenty years to accuse him and they do so right after he's locked the GOP nomination?
Fuck it technically if thats even true he only committed one crime, it's giving alcohol to a minor in his house and groping. He didn't even have sex with any of the girls. The article says that.

Bannon is an idiot gambling on convicted criminals to be the future face of the party.

I think the more damming fact about this bullshit accusation is that Moore was married around the exact same time these people are saying these things happened. He has been happily married ever since. If he was really the type of player that would do things like this, you'd expect his marriage to have fractured long ago

JOHN MCCAIN AND MITCH MCONNEL HELD ME DOWN AND TOOK TURNS LICKING MY BUTTHOLE WHEN I WAS 8 Y.O.

He got married in 1984 and tried to date one of the teen girls during that time. But it was never serious. A drink, kissing, groping at most. He didn't even finger any of them and none gave him a BJ. It's really just bullshit blown out of proportion, read the Washington Compost article for once

captcha Moore medico

McCain is scientific proof that cancer can get cancer.

John McCain raped me at a pizza party when I was 9 years old.

GET THIS TO THE PRESS.

Huge, if erect

Don’t worry about John M he’ll be removed by Xmas.

#metoo

ayyy

Good look millenials trying to run for office.
>be 50 years old
>run for office
>one time when you were 18 and drunk you grabbed boob at party. Got slapped for it.
>50 yo roastie on tv saying u bretty much raped her
Career over

When I was younger I went on a school trip to the white house. The teacher told us to all stay in a group but I ended up wandering off with a friend. We got lost and winded up down a really long hallway that was dimly lit. And there was a door that was half open, My friend peeked inside and out popped John Mccain. He took us both into the room very quickly. I wasnt sure if we were in trouble since we werent supposed to be wandering that far away from our class. We thought he was going to call the security. What he did next though... He proceeded to pull down our pants and made us touch one another. Before he started touching me. I dont know whta wouldve happened if it wasnt for the knock on his door that saved us from getting further molested. I havent told anyone to this day, my friend ended up killing himself some years later. Mccain is a horrible man.

fpbp

WTF CANCER GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR

Seems pretty obvious now why Hollywood and the media have been throwing their own to the sharks with this sexual assault stuff after silencing/blacklisting women for decades.

Well gee wiz, we celebrated the bring-down of Spacey and Weinstein, we should probably just accept all accusations against any Republican politicians now regardless of them denying it. Wow, #ImWithHer now.

You Fuckers miss me????

>take one for the team
>sacrifice jew overlord and a few others
>media is ripe with new claims
>a claim is basically proof now
>accuse a set of Republican targets within the following months

For public belief...they needed to tarnish THEMSELVES first. Now that the seeds are in the tree can only GROW

Another degenerate Republican child molester who's famous for pushing his religion on the public

Some one in Alabama should just make a fake accusation against the other guy since there is not enough time in the election to A. Do a proper investigation and B. mitigate the damage that will do canceling out the effect of either accusation

Oh, more likely, people don't believe their slander because the republicans aren't going to admit guilt like their leftist allies and everyone remembers them trying the same shit on Trump during the election.

John McCain raped me. When will he step down???

So brave. I agree, John McCain should resign.

They interviewed 30 witnesses.

The girl who was 14 is a long-time republican and voted for Trump. Her best friend and mom also confirm.

Roy Moore is definitely a pedo.

Get your shit together, Sup Forums, a pedo is not ((our guy))

Holy fuck, 30 witnesses? Was it an orgy on film?

Sorry, 30 people who were there in the 70s when Moore was a nobody, and could confirm he was cradle robbing

McCain is a pedophile. He should step down.

>I may not agree with him theologically but at least he has the balls to stand for something he believes in
But what if what he believes in is against the law, like not allowing gay marriage?
As a judge you're supposed to uphold the law of the United States, not religious law.

Why is she coming out now?

>They interviewed 30 witnesses.
People (relatives, politicians,etc)

>The girl who was 14
He didn't have sex with her and didn't molest her. It's stated in the article

Well surely they'll stand up and testify in court. Say, whatever happened to all those women who said Trump raped them during the campaign?

McCain and the elite probably knew this was coming weeks in advance.

All of them had talking points to parrot immediately. So did Cuck Twitter.

The story is pretty weaponized too where Moore doesn't have a lot of good choices.

Of course you have to be braindead not to see how perfectly the pieces fall into order here

Nice flag, shlomo, I trust you :)
I also trust this sexual assault accuser coming out at just the most politically opportune time

>Damning news is released that your senatorial candidate that no one in the caucus liked to begin with is a pedophile.
>Demand he steps down so the Democrats don't win the election and cut the Republican's majority in the senate down to 51-49
>Which would actually put the senate in play in 18'
Yeah, it's all a giant conspiracy to get rid of Moore.

In the future the only people able to accomplish anything will be neets who never leave their room and record their entire life. The only way to not get accused of rape is by having evidence of your entire life recorded

Cop's about to lose a finger

Yep, weaponized for this Senate for this election and Bannon.

Not many good options for Moore other than resign or fight hard and vicious.

On the fence, but if Songbird is against, the guy must be okay

mc caine is a traitor, he snitched in vietnam

It's funny, McCain and McConnell have done more to convince me this is fake than anything anyone else could have said. GOPe faggots don't just jump on a media narrative like that out of the blue, they sat around a conference table and tried to plan a way to get Moore out.

Also some femanon should immediately make a baseless claim against McCain.

Moore is a judge. McCain is scared to shitstains.

>Wow this shit is fake

30 witnesses watched Roy molest a 14 year old and remember clearly but never mentioned it until now. Even during the 10 commandments statue thing? Really boils my Ramen

I can verify this story as true and correct. CNN please report this story and demand Songbirds resignation.

>mc caine
mcdonalds brand cocaine?

McCain left his diasabled exwife and children for a younger model. Truly a paragon of virtue and pride.
Fucking cunt.

Could one of you fags who grew up in the same city as McCuck accuse him of molestation?

>sealed indictments ready to drop
>deep state swamp running scared
>this 30 year old allegation out under the nominee change cutoff window
>could change the balance of power in senate with songbird mccain voting with the dems

the rumours are true, the indictments will see dems and neocons go down, this is a powerplay holy fuck

Alabama voter here. I was on the fence about Moore, but a candidate that was still cruising for teen gash in his 30s is a candidate I can get behind. Doug Jones on the other hand is probably an honest-to-God pederast.

>FUCKING MCCAIN SUCK A DICK
>die of cancer oldballs
>McCain is the goddamned worst
>cook up some allegations against McCain
>I guarantee that McCain is going to get his hide ripped

The Kremlin's power of fakememe is stongk in this thread.

>same republicans who vote with democrats on most major issues
>same republicans who said they'd rather let democrats than have Trump or someone like him win
>same republicans who tried to orchestrate the exact same hit on Trump with the Billy Bush tapes
No, republicans would never do that.

>this multiplied by infinity

Neo cons are that dumb and unimaginative

>also this proves once again McConnell is a major problem and must be dealt with. Also is aligned with McCain even with the Health Care debacle which was all a ruse.

McCain made a deal with the Illuminati to cure his brain tumor.

>all you need to know about mccain
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

Moore is not going to back down since he's a Christian Conservative, they think pedophilia is perfectly fine when they themselves do it.

The question is, are the Republicans going to be spineless like they were with Trump and the access Hollywood tape where he bragged about sexually assaulting women. Right after that and before the Russians were able to deflect the story. a fuckton of Republicans condemned Trump and said he should get out of the race. A few weeks later they went back to sucking him off again.

This is going to be interesting, since it's a clash between the Trump Era, where tribalization is so strong, it doesn't matter what criminal act a person on your side committed if it means he votes for your personal interests. Verse the Post Harvey Wienstien era where sexual abuse and assault by people in power will no longer be relegated to the shadows and those who did it will be punished.

>Same Republicans who supported Trump because he was their party's candidate and sacrificed principles for power.
Be happy the Republicans are spineless and they'll go back to sucking off Moore in 2-3 weeks after he digs in and Republican voters show they are morally bankrupt by still supporting him.

CAN I GET A ROLL TIDE

Frankly the reaction from McCain is about as strong of an endorsement as a man can get.

brain cancer is too good of a death for him, he should be dipped in acid

Moore sees right through this GOPe hitjob.

Thank goodness we have a true war hero with enough courage to say what's right here. Moore is a disgrace to Alabama. If only America had more true Republican leaders like McCain.

Must be the glioblastoma talking.

nothing about this story adds up, so obviously fake