Which religion is most based?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_worship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Catholicism

none

Praying to the moon, the sun and the stars is truely based. If your religion doesnt include sacrifies.... sorry.

Christianity.

Gonna have to go with LDS - "The Mormons".

1) Keep their women preggers.
2) spy on all their members to keep them in line.
3) Use hidden discrimination to promote their members in the work place. In exchange members pay 10% tithe to the church.
4) Anti-Television, forbid their members from watching most Hollywood movies.
5) Insane rules against eating meat, drinking coffee.
6) Make male members go on a "Mission".

Problem: They're getting all cozy with non whites. They once were very red pilled about that.

Christianity
>Amos 5:26-27 (KJV)
>Revelations 3:9 (KJV)

The early ones that worshipped nature. The sun, trees, water and whatnot

Ancient Assyrian polytheism.
They believed that if you lost one battle in a military campaign, the wrath of the gods would destroy the earth for your failure.

Taoism?

Does anyone not remember fucking Mitt Romney being the poster boy for nu-neoconservatism back in 2012?
I fucking hate mormons. They literally own some entire businesses and industries in this country. They're no better than kikes.

Unironically Judaism

Gnosticism

/thread

Daily reminder God intended Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all to be 1 religion.

Judaism has been subverted by Zionism

>Revelations 3:9

Bear Cult
There is no other answer

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_worship

Doesn't change that all 3 were supposed to be one religion.

fpbp

Time to burn some jews and muslims at the stake like in the golden years.

fuck off kike, the only god is christian

Protestant baptist is the spirit of Sup Forums (but without LARP drama Anderson presents)

I understand, but show me a collection of people of the Jewish faith who are not corrupted by the Talmud or Zionism, which is literally forbidden in the Torah. I've personally only met a few.