Hispanics commit more crime than whites

>Hispanics commit more crime than whites
WRONG!

When adjusted by age group hispanics commit LESS crime than whites in the USA.

When will gringos ever learn to stop being so barbaric?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603674/
youtube.com/watch?v=wbFS2JkVwkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZPee7juYE
youtube.com/watch?v=jAHkLMPVajU
youtube.com/watch?v=e5CP-9kefTE
youtube.com/watch?v=LKt2u7bpzdc
youtube.com/watch?v=x3fWhxc6VUo
youtube.com/watch?v=SO0Vw0XSkyw
youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors
youtube.com/watch?v=kuMobinELqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJv2eZg-lY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7bLFfzLwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjyT6esEV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4abnxIeLYME
youtube.com/watch?v=GYfTnDcXYps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No source

Sage

Median age of hispanics is lower than whites. You cannot disprove this

>When adjusted by age group

Why would we do that in comparing races? You don't change race when you age,, it's built-in.

half the spics are here illegally

Because you wont to compare crime rates by age group. It is disingenuous to compare an aging population's (whites) crime rate to a population that is made up of considerably more youth (hispanics). The point being is that the United States crime rate is not increasing because of hispanic immigration.

Wrong

>the majority does the majority of X
Hm, interdasting. But what happens when you compare with percentages instead of raw numbers?

Fantastic source! #ImWithHerNow

>When adjusted by age group hispanics commit LESS crime than whites in the USA.

The implication was obviously that per capita and compared with similar age groups hispanics commit LESS crime than whites.

yeah because spics love to shit kids

You have to be at least 5 foot tall to post on Sup Forums

Prove me wrong, otherwise not an argument.

>You cannot disprove
>The implication was obviously
How does it feel to be literal human garbage?

You fikthy indios do commit a lot of crime and are trash.

OP is kind of right (I haven't looked at the data though). You need to break down the data and compare comparable groups. People failing to do this is why the wage gap myth still exists.

Cops call spics white to disguise the fact you're all uncivilized trash.

That's because 75% of them get listed as white

Assuming you're using FBI crime statistics, many Hispanics are falsely labeled as white.

Even regardless of crime statistics, Hispanics make up the majority of illegal immigrants.

>mexican intellectual

Rey Mysterio is an OG, but fuck wetbacks.

This

Firstly, the majority of hispanics have high european admixture. Second, they are not labeled as white but rather white hispanic, According to data hispanics commit LESS crime than whites when adjusted by age group. Sorry to blow Sup Forumss whole narrative but facts are facts.

/thread

so does the FBI

youre not wrong but thats because there are more whites than hispanic so of course whites will be the majority in everything

>OP is kind of right
>I haven't looked at the data though
>???
Neck yourself, retard.

Even if Hispanics do commit more crimes, whites disproportionately commit the worst crimes (mass shooting,serial killing, pedophilia, domestic terrorism, political corruption, corporate corruption)

Even when adjusted per capita hispanics commit less crime per age group. The reason why overall per capita numbers are flawed is because the majority of the white population is made up of more old people while hispanics have a younger population. Now answer this, who commits more crime, young or old people?

Luchador thread?

niggers

>adjusted by age group
retarded as rates never need to be adjusted.

you take them "as is" and that's the bottom line.

no per capita of race, age, gender, or sexual orientation.

the reason you do not adjust the rates in because every single person in this country is expected to follow the law regardless of how you want to "break it down".

crime is crime is crime.

you don't need to muddy the waters of justice with your bullshit just because you want to prove an irrelevant point.

Newflash buddy, mexicans hate niggers. But don't expect mexicans to bend over backwards to you redneck fucks who don't even know how to access data.

>not counting jumping the border as a crime

I am merely disproving the myth that hispanics commit more crime than whites.

i am mexican nigga

>mass shooting
In general? False. By rifles alone? Sure. Compare the number of mass shootings with a rifle by white people to the number of shootings/murders with a hand gun by black people. Compare the number of victims. You're white mass shooter boogeymen don't hold a candle to black mans victim count. Not even close

...no that wasn't implied at all

Sounds about right, fucking wh*tes

If you don't like it here GTFO

still no sauce
sage

If you don't like us here then start making babies. Face it overall hispanic immigration is a BENEFIT towards USA>

You're forgetting the evil, fucked up shit the cartel do inside your borders.
Mexican criminals are worse than niggers by leaps and bounds.

fuck off, you overstuffed burrito

If your scumbag 3rd world people didn't come here, it would make this country almost grease free

Hispanics commit more dangerous crimes, like sexual assault and DUI and the occasional armed robbery. White people get stuff like tax evasion or perjury.

No, when the numbers are compared by age group per capita, Hispanics commit LESS dangerous crimes.

>If you don't like us here then start making babies.

That *doesn't* help get rid of Hispanic people. It is a good idea anyway.

So would it be okay if i went on the news and screamed about how white people shouldn't be allowed to be bankers, accountants, etc? And it should be legal to descriminate against them as such?

I misspoke sperglord, I meant to explain certain types of crimes that are more common for Hispanics. Not that I agree with your assertion.

No that would be retarded.

Did you even understand my point? I doubt it.

>I meant to explain certain types of crimes that are more common for Hispanics

The only reason you think those problems are more common amongst Hispanics is because Hispanics have a younger population than whites.

I hate Hispanic Pride fucks
>be me
>Peruvian Immigrant
>Loves America so much, rejects Peruvian citizenship
>identifies as American 1st

You're wrong. Give me a few hours and I'll prove it with charts and statistics.

When will you stop invading my fucking country?

When you stop invading others

BTFO

>mass shooting
Meme term.
>serial killing
Whites are slightly underrepresented in serial killers by race
>pedophilia
Source?
>domestic terrorism
Again, we're the majority.
>political corruption
A spic whining about whites having political corruption. Get to our level with your countries before you punch up, beaner.
>corporate corruption
That's because corporations are heavily white owned. Furthermore the fact that corporate corruption is reported, as opposed to china or whatever spic controlled country you're from where nobody gives a shit, adds to this number.

>At least 11 million illegal hispanics
>complains whitey is more criminal

Even if true, you just admitted if we didn't let ant immigrants in our crime rate would go down.

You can break any statistic down far enough to prove anything you like.

1/10 for attempted effort

Prove yourself right. Or stop shitting up the board.

Its basic logic, go ahead and try to prove me wrong,

Considering your economy would be in shambles i wouldnt be so quick to make that assumption

Hmm not so fast PACO. You subhuman scum still take out more than you put in, you're fatter, less intelligent and commit more crime. Shove it up your taco hole

nice blog source bro

Nice brain, brainlet. That blog quotes it's sources directly. Perhaps if you took the 3 seconds to check you'd know that. But since you're subhuman mongrel you don't even have the slightest sense of intellectual rigor.

Latin women are more kinkier in the sheets. They are always welcome in America... except the fat ones.

Q

>When adjusted by age group hispanics commit LESS crime than whites in the USA.
So that is why Mexico is so peaceful?
pls KYS

That is just what is reported.

Almost all of them are obese, especially those over the age of 25. They look like they're goblin candles slowly melting towards the ground.

Funny, Puerto Ricans (US citizens) and Cubans (political refugees) fall into the “hispanic” category, yet ti doesn’t differentiate between legal and illegal immigrants.

do you count the crime of illegal immigration

If mexicans are so great go back and live with them retard.

You gotta hate chicanos, the worst human group after niggers. Failed at their home countries, now they're making America fail.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603674/

They are here for all our jobs and futures. Its what the Kike media and left want. When this fucking world is burning I'll know where to place my hostilely full force! Mexicans don't give a shit they are trained to be racist like niggers.

So?

Worse than niggers
Similar IQ ()
Negro Genetics :
youtube.com/watch?v=wbFS2JkVwkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZPee7juYE
youtube.com/watch?v=jAHkLMPVajU
youtube.com/watch?v=e5CP-9kefTE
youtube.com/watch?v=LKt2u7bpzdc
youtube.com/watch?v=x3fWhxc6VUo
youtube.com/watch?v=SO0Vw0XSkyw
youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors
youtube.com/watch?v=kuMobinELqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJv2eZg-lY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7bLFfzLwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjyT6esEV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4abnxIeLYME
youtube.com/watch?v=GYfTnDcXYps

Mass immigration:
Pic related
Speak english:
Negros yes, spics mostly no.
Birthrate:
Spics out breeding nigs by a lot.

Yet still no facts to back it up

not even fucking close LMAO, the only ppl that say that shitty line to you are the business owners and millionaires who would PERSONALLY wind up in shambles if they couldnt pay 20 spics 3bucks an hour

>Except the fat ones
Anyone would agree to this deal , 99% of them would be deported if "fat" was the stopping factor.

Mexicans are niggers, genetically and culturally

Whites are very Good People!

Also miscegenation is higher with spics, since white people consider them to be human, unlike niggers. So spics contribute more to polluting the white gene pool.

story?

Why should they? Shitskins are shitskins. Doesn't matter if they have a piece of paper saying they are Americans or not.

True

Disturbing

If you had any reading comprehension you would see that the reason hispanics have a higher violent crime rate is because they have a younger population than whites

So are you suggesting we should artificially age the Hispanic population to solve their crime problem?

Fucking hell man, I think they would rather be deported...

Nice adjustment for age group...

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE READING COMPREHENSION??

>no proofs
>just conjecture
>muh reading comprehension

Proofs, or you're full of shit Taco-nigger

you commit nowhere near the amount of violent crime as nigs, so yes if you're asking if you're better you are