#2 HAPPENING: 13,000+ New JFK files just released

GET THE FUCK IN HERE.
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
>archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

>November 9, 2017: 13,213 documents

13000 NEW FILES JUST RELEASED. TIME TO START DIGGING.

Links to thread #1 Note worthy finds:

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/859ys
youtube.com/watch?v=XW6SNqzEpwc
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
maryferrell.org/php/showlist.php?docset=1008
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10535-10001.pdf
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release?page=264
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10535-10000.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10001-10004.pdf
maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11367&search=971#relPageId=4&tab=page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer_de_Silva
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10009-10224.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10202.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Point me to the 12 other shooters documents

Wow Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK. Shocker!

can people relax on the all caps happening to describe every little thing

A fucking leaf

YOUR DICK

JUSTICE FOR JFK

>13,000+ New JFK files just released
nobody fucking cares!!
those files are legit pointless since they just re-affirm what everybody already knows.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

COMPED MEMES = MOSSAD

A lot of leaf posters today, huh?

leaf and Nazi, i mean German seem to be the shills

FUCKING KIKES

that's a lot of text, too much to read, please provide this brit with unflossed teeth a concise summation of all 13,000 files. Kindest regards, bong

bump
thread is being slid

This whole ordeal starts for me with the first release two Fridays ago. I had never dug too deep into the JFK thing and just took the lone wolf LHO at face value. But after reading the Russian opinion document I became intrigued, and dug like a mad man. And its quite simple, but it took me HOURS to really be sure.

They are the same group that has infiltrated our government today. Rothschild empire, while split up between untold numbers of enterprises and persons, has never had their trust busted since the famous Waterloo buyout.

As England entered the industrial revolution and experienced great prosperity via technological advancements Rothschild expanded to the US bringing capital to finance the robber barons, intertwining them with our economy.
By 1900 their main job was to ensure stability of the system and maintain currency/bank notes retained their meaning. And all the big players in the entire world, and admittedly many of the working class truly benefited from this system in a way that it provided uniformity.

But then come the post war years. USA is the undeniable champion of the western world. Money/ currency is ONLY worth what it can be exchanged for via trust, and I would argue that the US population had max trust in JFK and the booming econ at the time.

So jfk, who knew the shady dealings of the system, his father being part of that group and first head of the SEC sees that he can migrate the SAME EXACT SYSTEM BUT UNDER OWNERSHIP OF THE TREASURY.

THIS is a DIRECT assault on the (((Empire))) who has already had 150 years of forging connections, networks EVEN a fucking country. The french roth bankrolled all of syria and the still do. SECRET SOCIETIES OF THE JEW - IN PARTICULAR the CIA which originated from the Rothschild information network, because information is essential to finance (think waterloo)

And because of that and other things, not to mention LBJ being the PERFECT puppet to replace him, they shot him dead. OUR PRESIDENT

Bump

you got all that from the jfk files, impressive, you should compile the relevant docs like a winner

i didn't bother sending an email for the download, but i did compile a text with the URLs of the new docs so you can scrape them yourself
ghostbin.com/paste/859ys
wget -i

I am really tired you guys, this thread is making me really sleepy. There's so much reading. Its so tiring. My eyes are so heavy. I just cant read another line of text. Lets just take a nap and let cnn figure this one out

2. The scientist said that by chance he had been at the Havana? airport on the afternoon of 2(?) November 1963 when at 1700 hours an aircraft with Mexican markings landed and parked at the far side of the field. Two men, whom he recognised as Cuban "gangsters(?)" alighted, entered the rear entrance of the administration building and disappeared without going through the normal customs procedures. His curiosity was aroused, and he was able to learn that the aircraft had just arrived from Dallas, Texas via Tijuana and Mexico City. The plane had been forced to land at Tijuana due to engine trouble. By combining the date, the origin of the flight, and the known reputation of the two men, he theorized that the two men must have been involved somehow in the assassination of President Kennedy. He speculated that Lee Harvey OSWALD had acted in the pay of CASTRO and that the two Cubans had been in Dallas to organise or oversee the operation.

guys i already went through it and it's nothing

Have there been any toppings been discovered on this burger yet?

Underrated af

So then I got to digging into if the Roths really do hold claim over their original contracts, and for the most part they did. Even china was under their thumb in a sense, because the way the banks are set up is inherently fragile, and they can fuck your day up real quick if they wanted. The GFC was an eye opener to the inherent flaws, and trust that people have been working day and night over this conversion.

Its a new financial age. Often the analogy the federal reserve's roll in finance is captain of a giant oil tanker. You put in a small input, and it takes some time, but when you take a step back its a ship the size of the fuckin crysler building and it you made it go a completely different direction with a tap of the finger.

What this is, and will be written about, is pirates (trump) taking over that ship, which at this moment he has done. And a mighty storm has appeared as uncertainty and everything is reorginized, but up to this point everything is great. Calm is important.

We are witnessing a hostile takeover of the century old Rothschild bank empire as it pertains to the federal reserve. The GIANT tax cuts are basically a middle finger to the global world we are not on the hook for your BS.

God bless president Trump, and may everything work out.

this, im getting sleepy. y'all should catch some z's too.

shillary, is that you? where are you?

I know I realized that like halfway through. I have a ton of docs though I did save and do intend to compile them in an easy to consume way.
Kinda my specialty actually, but gotta balance other stuff as well right now

It's happening!

Trump gets hard screwing over bankers. Yet the media hates him for it even though the bankers screwed over middle america with a smile on their face. Fugg. Might be something to this.

I thought it was a pretty good come back

And you actually think anyone will find the smoking gun? Pic related to any document that has any real relevance.

>assassin"S"
Ohhhhhhh shiet nigger.
Maybe the next 40 years will reveal something else once 56%ers get to 75%ers.

kek....is that you...are you trying to tell us something

bump

>castro did it because of drama
so does this make Canada an enemy of the US now?

political discord server portal
/drZs24 join and post your discords.

there is a smoking gun... look up kim philby and tomas haris relation to rothschil. Rothschild was tipped of haris and philby a double spy

At the start of 1963 haris, philby and JFK were alive, by the end only philby who defected to soviet union and was their "proof positive" LBJ knew of the plot prior. LBJ was an rotten human being
youtube.com/watch?v=XW6SNqzEpwc
#bustthetrust

repeat after me... Oswald, acting alone

COME LAUGH WITH ME

CELEBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

CORRECTION
Only haris - he was able to escape. Philby died in a "mysterious car accident"
Its seriously been the same type of BS for years!

How in the hell/ why in the hell does Isreal get to pay only 100M per F35 when it cost 400BILLION at this point in research in development? And then we give them 3 B in aid every year until 2028

WHY. I ASK WHY
>ROTHSCHILD CONTRACT
sorry im gettin mad my dad works at boeing defense he used to tell me all these stories....
Isreal (and SK because Isreal jew lawyers taught em how) slip one sentance clauses into 100 page bills through lobbeyists and then get passed by senetors who never read them. Then the Us is legally obliged to teach these parasites state secrets.

>Israel did it
I'm missing the link to Israel doing the bottom two. Plus, what is that on fire on the bottom right?

They will reinforce other "conspiracies"

Speedy reader here.
Another disappointing nothingburger, absolutely nothing substantial. Time to move on.
Sage hide and delete.

Going to bed, but have a bump so i can read interesting stuff when i wake up

>those files are legit pointless since they just re-affirm what everybody already knows.

People may have already suspected many things about the JFK assassination, but the public never had any hard proof beyond speculation.

These 13,000 documents are going to have some interesting smoking guns hidden within them. That is a lot to dig through.

Nice find!

Bump, fucking shill fest.

Everything is a Rich Man's Trick
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Lets check the archives and discuss this significant matter regarding John F Kennedy.

Bump

Let me guess, he's a pedophile.

Duh. The media hates him for screwing over bankers. Guess who owns the media?

WACO in the bottom right corner I'm wondering what's in the middle on top. Looks like a rusty boat to me.

>so does this make Canada an enemy of the US now?

*high fives*

>more files released
Its just a bunch of bullshit, you aint gonna find no smoking gun proof of anything, conspiracy or truth. By all means, keep looking, but dont get all buttmad when you waste a fuckload of time looking over every page and never find what you "think" or "hope" is in there.

>inb4 hurr u r shill
Theres no need to shill anything because theres nothing in the files but a waste of time. Plus, i already said keep looking.

bump

>mfw files on David Atlee Philips and Howard were again withheld

THIS IS BULLSHIT, THEY ARE STILL WITHOLDING ALL THE GOOD STUFF

The Warren Commission Documents is a large (~50,000 page) collection of materials received by the Commission from the FBI, CIA, State Dept., Secret Service, and other agencies.

maryferrell.org/php/showlist.php?docset=1008

I mean just look at this BULLSHIT, they are intentionally gutting all the smoking gun material

Can someone translate this?

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10535-10001.pdf

This entire document looks like it is typed out in Spanish.

Area 51 is still today faily secert as a CIA Clandestine Operation.

Everything on this page is in Spanish: archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release?page=264

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10535-10000.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10001-10004.pdf

maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11367&search=971#relPageId=4&tab=page

Canberra, Australia didn't have a CIA station until 1971, which was filled by Peer de Silva..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer_de_Silva

the docs in question are from 1963-64, when I'm guessing they were not supposed to be operating in AU?

CIA SPACE STATION

To paraphrase, the Mexican government was tracking Lee Harvey Oswald and his trips between the US and Cuba via Mexico, however everything after October 3rd is redacted, likely due to contact between LHO and an intelligence organization.

It does say that LHO was going to Cuba multiple times, or planning to at least.

144-10001-10077

You dirty goy

Checked. Lots of slide threads today. (((coincidence?)))

Bumpity bump

That infographic is too hard to read for normies

HOLY SHIT! Part 1

JFK assassinated November 22, 1963.
This letter written on November 5, 1963.

Dear Mr. Dulles,

I was sorry not to have the opportunity to see you during my brief visit to Washington. I would (liked?) to have paid my respects and to have offered to assist you in any way that I might during your service on the Commission of Investigation of the Presidents assassination.

The labors of this Commission will be most vital and can contribute to the preservation of the political and social fabric of the nation.

It was my feeling that perhaps I could help you again as I used to __ __ and Special Group matters as an intelligent and informed leg man, a coordinator, a gatherer of information - in essence "a ___ of wood a ___ __ water." As you know I have have ___ before - the British a Chimants, been an executive - COS Honk Kong, and know my way around Washington in all branches of the government - the Informal War College.

Of most importance, I have a personal angle. Mr. Kennedy was a friend and classmate. I would like to contribute to a dignified assessment of the whys and to the positive conclusions which lay a basis for favorable socio-political wakening:

The Commission, I presume a (recommend?), would work through existing agencies. It must __ guide the reporting from other agencies and, at times, suggest further __ of investigation. In this area I could also be of help.

At present I am waiting the __ of the next school year when I shall resume my pre CIA career as a Professor Of Economics. I am available if you should need my services.

...Whether you do need my services or not I know that the investigation of this tragic event is in good hands. It is a most important responsibility. Its results will have mannifold implications for the future. I wish you well.

Sincerely , Sherman Hoar

HOLY SHIT! part 2

HOLY SHIT! part3

USS Liberty

HOLY SHIT! part 4

What is the mysterious CIA station that they won't even admit to having? It sounds like something on US soil, my guess related to Mockingbird - influence of TV, radio, film, etc. Thoughts?

Maybe someone can find his signature?
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10009-10224.pdf

bump

holyshit.exe

>JFK assassinated November 22, 1963.
>This letter written on November 5, 1963.
>Dear Mr. Dulles,
>I was sorry not to have the opportunity to see you during my brief visit to Washington. I would (liked?) to have paid my respects and to have offered to assist you in any way that I might during your service on the Commission of Investigation of the Presidents assassination.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet!

>Hey guys I'm not a shill I promise, but stop looking through these papers! I mean you can look if you want, I'm totally not a shill, but you're not gonna find anything, it's just a waste of time! Not a shill btw

God damn at these horrible scans..

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10202.pdf

More docs on the Soviets and Cubans.