It’s happening

R.I.P Lebanon

>land-air corridor
what

A strip along which no hostile anti-air weaponry can be deployed close enough to target aircraft flying along it.

Trump will win.

Nusra is ISIS is ISrael.

BBC is zionist garbage.

fake news

Based kikes

so like a strip of air lol

Why is Saudi Arabia attacking Ohio? They siding with Michigan over the Toledo Strip?

#RIPLABRONJAMES

The lion's whelp leaps from Bashan

Well my dear lovable folks, we've reached the end of Revelations.

A..are they raping her? Sauce?

its basically them saying "we won't shoot you if you go down this path"

Good, fuck Iran they are getting too big for their boots

>spotted the parki

Let it burn let it burn let it all burn

This will be the spark that sets it all off

It will be a slow burn, but by December it will all be aflame

Except it requires control over the ground as well.

Cursed be Canaan. He will serve Shem so saith the Lord

Based Israelites and Ishamaelites will BTFO them and turn them into the slaves they were meant to be

Iran will save them.

This is being slid hard

The jets are in the air, all the countries are yanking their civvies, Israel has been training to fight Hezbollah for months

It's about to happen, and this time it might just bring Saudi Arabia, Iran, and maybe Israel into open warfare

doesn't work like that user, russia and assad can shoot them down if they fly over syria

That claim is easy as Trump always wins.

people are saying it will be like Qatar emargo couple months back and used to force sanctions instead of war?

Can't get excited until something explodes

this girl is probably a 195lb coalburner by now as these pictures are all from like 2004 but her name is alix bromley / epic boobs girl

>mfw land-air-corridor
>mfw flights are comped
>mfw Saudis don't have to work at Taco Niggers

>Saudi arabia attacks lebanon
>iranians assist
>gulf states assist
>Turkey and iraq intervene
>Everything burns except israel
>After all the land is burnt and everyone dead
>Israel invades
>Greater Israel is formed

lebanon already has no economy, sanctions will be as effective as they have been on based assad or north korea

ksa obviously wants blood for some reason, it will probably be yemen-lite without ground operations

Israel + Al Qiada + Saudis = ??? hmmm

Lebanon is a country of 6 million people and their GDP is 4x that of North Korea

>t. Jew

Israel are actually going to end up involved? Enjoy your conscription while the IDF hide underground.

Impeccably concise, yet just enough substance. 10/10 user. Bravo.

No way this turns into a shooting war right now. Maybe in 5 years. Hezbollah hasn't even recalled their reserves

I stand with Israel and Saudi Arabia, fuck Lebanon.

the norks make their money with shady arms deals that don't show up in the books

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Fun fact, Lebanon is such a shit hole that there are more Lebanese living outside Lebanon than inside.

Hezbollah alone can fuck over Saudi/Israeli fire power, let them come!

War!
Huah!
What is it good for?
Cracking entertainment
Say it again.
>War!
>Huah!
>What is it good for?
>Getting rid of neighbours
>Say it again.

t. John Richen(((stein)))

2 worst enemies of US
Leaf stands proud.

There's the missing piece for this war to begin. Direct access from KSA to Lebanon was the only thing missing. Now they have it.

Shit man, you're either really old or young. This picture was doing the rounds when Myspace and Bebo were popular.

Slow down there

nothing is happening larp thread

This

that.

TOLEDO IS RIGHTFUL MICHIGAN/SAUDI CLAY

SHARIA LAW NOW

>Israel and Saudi working together to stir shit

Here we go goyims

Macron flew to KSA tonight. Something is brewing.

>saudi jets

>CHHHABIBI YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN YOUR COUNTRY IS SHIT.

What are you talking about my dude?

Toledo fag here. Will confirm Arabs invading

why are so many saudis look so dark

aren't they supposed to be the "proto" arabs or something?

Lebanon fucked its christians over so i dont care

Underrated

Maybe the goal of this threat wasn't a real, serious attack but simply force Lebanon to remove their best troops from Syria.
What are the new plans for Syria then?

I am in Maumee

>Saudi invades to destroy Hezbollah
>Iran intervenes to protect shiites, assad helps
>Iran crushes Saudis in days
>Israel nukes Iran, west cheers
>Assad and Iran invade Israel
>Shiites, Sunnis, and Jews all destroy each other
>Turks clean up mess
>Everyone forgot about the Maronites
>Only Christians left in Lebanon

OHIO STRONG

BRING IT ON MICHIGAN

Reminds me of the mouse who gets drunk and bellows "Bring on your damn cat!"
Best of luck

Ill take Israelis over mudslimes rulling the middle east.

Goosebumps senpai

This paied shill is spilling lies in every thread. Hesbola and Christians aren't best buddies, but they're not nearly as hostile to them as Suni Saudis. Something definitely is getting down.

I work in Maumee. Fuck your city

why are you fucking dumb

GOOD LUCK, HEZBOLLAH-CHAN!

Lebanon is in Ohio.

Sounds like a wet dream

Fuck both.

Lebanon BTFO

LMAO, AMERICAN TROOPS DYING FOR GREATER ISRAEL AHAHAHAHAH

kek

This. Hopefully the "Palestinians" will get involved so Israel can finally wipe out every last one of them.

The Syrian war is on a wind down right now as ISIS finally collapses. They would probably be going home anyways right now as the Syrian Army is finishing up with the rag tag survivors out in the desert.

It's going to be some time as the main offensive units are resupplied and redeployed to western Syria for the final push on the various FSA controlled areas.

Now would be a good time to Hezbollah to return home for some RNR before the Idlib offensive

settle down Rabbi Goldbaumstein

> cooperation with Al Qaeda to bomb Lebanon
Come on, this is horse shit

>mfw when Saudis bomb Shia scum into oblivion and based Maronites take back control of the Cedar Mountains

KSA is on a considerably shorter timeline. Current oil prices have them out of cash come 2020. They need to pass 70$ to break even (Russia needs 58$). Israel sees supporting KSA as a pragmatic act against their hated enemy Iran. The US / West are gonna let it go ahead because Trump hates the Iran deal and the UK want to sell arms the KSA / do bizarre backroom deals with Israel (see Pritti Patel Cabinet Minister fired this week). The UKFO also bungled a cover story for a spy in Iran - everything points to an Iranian-Saudi proxy clusterfuck starting in mid December.

Saudi-Barbaria is about to implode, awash in corruption, money laundering, stealing, alcohol, drugs, sex, eastern european prostitutes, wahabism, draining of international reserves, totally unskilled and useless population, modern day slavery, lack of science and culture, etc, etc, etc.

They will have a coup VERY soon.

>Muh Jews

You people are so fucking retarded.

Your trips require "Where are they now?"

Lebanon is a Christian nation

This is gonna be really effective once Assad starts mopping up nusra

But why though?

Lol when I was growing up in Ohio I thought Israel bombed the town in 2006.

are you kidding ? if any media outlet is controlled opposition that exists slowly to continue the subversion & brainwashing of the people, its the fucking BBC

After catching up with my sources of information (military and intelligence analysts), the consensus is that there will be a much greater cost for Israel and Saudi Arabia. The US will probably stay out of it, but every altercation we get into weakens us more. The possibility of US involvement is about 50%.

Veering a little off topic/ beyond, if attacking Iran happens, it will be an absolute disaster for the President, ending not only in devastating consequences for all parties, but in impeachment and Trump bearing the blame for the whole debacle.

What a sad, foolish, tragic situation. Maybe America's final folly.
God's Will be done.

>Generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. [The Jews] turn on you. Am I wrong or right?
Right in principle, but how can you "turn on" subordinates? Don't you do as you wish with them?

>Trump caused middle east instability
Sad part is most faggots will eat that up

Ohiofag here. Confirming nukes have been dropped. I'm watching the flesh melt off my bones as we speak.