Tourists came to San Diego for Metallica, left with hepatitis A

>Tourists came to San Diego for Metallica, left with hepatitis A

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/hepatitis-crisis/sd-me-hepatitis-metallica-20171109-story.html

Good.
Metallica is cancer.

I work outdoors about a mile from Petco Park, 6 days/week. I'm just waiting to get sick and let the disease take me at this point.

FPBP

>let mexicans come in unrestricted
>surprised at outbreaks

>california
>first world

Choose ONE

>be American
>go to restaurant
>get hep A
Holyshit lol

>califonia
>america

guys, this is a serious question. i worked with a former druggie. while working on some equipment one day, his knuckles started bleeding. i asked him "do you wanna wash that of or something?" and he jokingly said "nah, let them catch hep b and c and shit". i didn't think much of it then but coincidentally i've been feeling pretty shitty since around that day. what are the odds of me having caught something from that degenerate?

How long ago was it?

>what are the odds of me having caught something from that degenerate?
100%

If you've caught anything like that congratulations. You can now work with a lawyer to find a solid reason to sue the company, not your coworker but the company, for millions of dollars.

Seriously fucking congratulations.

Who the hell goes to a Metallica concert now a days, they suck ass. Last time I saw them was at the big 4 like 6 years ago.

>be american
>get hep A

I saw them in '09 and they played like 7 songs from Death Magnetic. Fucking sucked.

>be Canadian
>fuck your dog then serve it as dinner

Does that mean we should do more to help our homeless?

OH WAIT WE'RE TOO BUSY SPENDING HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS MAKING SURE EVERY MUSLIM, AFRICAN, AND ILLEGAL MEXICAN GETS TAKEN CARE OF FIRST

>It’s rare for the public to know anything about those who have contracted the disease. Health officials have been hesitant to release specifics on where cases are concentrated and who has been exposed, citing state and federal health privacy laws.
holy shit
kim pls nuke

I went to that show in SD, was fucking awesome. Hammett especially crushed it. Got all boozy at Stone next to Petco Park, stayed at a hotel downtown, was great. Heard someone got shot around 4am that night though. Sirens woke my drunk ass up.

>get hep A because the government doesn't tell you there's an outbreak
Can't you sue for this sort of shit?

Your girlfriend has herpes to go with your hep and AIDS

Their shit water travels up our coast, its fucking disgusting. Wish we could have an ocean wall as well.

>Homeless individuals and illicit drug users represent the majority of cases and are considered most at-risk, according to county health officials.
... why is this a bad thing?

LIVING THE DREAM

Because their numbers are still growing.

Seen them in Dublin just when death magnetic was released and only played about 4 songs of it, was as if they knew the album was shit.

Well, you can get yourself checked out now or wait for the AIDS that a Somalian rapist will give you

Immigrants and faggots
They make no sense to me
They come to our country
And think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini Iran,
Or spread some fuckin' disease.

and the man who penned those lyrics is a massive liberal faggot these days.

metallica is hepatitis

>be american
>go to church
>get shot

These is mainly caused by homeless shitting in the streets. San Diego use to be a nice white city. But not many more.

It's from homeless people shitting in the street. We have the same problem here in Orange County, particularly Santa Ana.

Oh fuck I was at that concert

Were the damned hippies injecting the marijuanas?

Yeah, San Diego is getting gross as fuck. They are trying to bleach the whole fucking city, still not working for em.

Jesus Christ, I hope Trump was in China negotiating the terms under which he will allow North Korea to nuke southern California. Nuclear fire may be the only thing at this point that can purify that land.

the white man marches on