Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWVWxcMI4AI
youtube.com/watch?v=TATrYS_FW_A
buzzfeed.com/aishamirza/until-white-women-ruined-it?s=webapp&utm_term=.goJPWARrEN#.hieeP58wAq
unv.is/buzzfeed.com/aishamirza/until-white-women-ruined-it?s=webapp#.jh8m27evpl
globalnews.ca/news/3841234/uvic-anti-semitic-posters/
twitter.com/mirandalarbi
teenvogue.com/story/digital-blackface-reaction-gifs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Miranda Larbi

Transracial or self-hating quadroon?

Miranda Larby "professional blogger" putting her meme degree to use...

Who gives a shit. I just find it an amazing move to push that old race story so fucking hard all of a sudden.

Please please keep taking the b8 oh god it's so good you're all such fucking idiots

just a straight up Jew

We need to push the Khazar Milkers meme to make Jew girls insecure about their bodies

When that minority told all the white people they had privilege and even though they paid more for tickets they were told to sit in the back of the audience, that's discrimination and clearly evidence of how White Privilege meme is used to oppress whites.

Back in mind time, people might have been racist, sure. But they didn't talk about race and people of color and whites and blacks and races and other races all fucking day long...

"Dizzle Crackaz, shutchowiytass ooga booga" - Johnson, Tyrone. 2017.

*liberals applaud*

>Black woman is born in a rich family
>Goes to Harvard even though she is a dumb cunt
>Does gender studies degree
>Gets stellar scores because she is a 1.BLACK 2.WOMAN 3. PANSEXUAL
4.BBW
>Applies for google and gets a job as a programme
>Only uses computer to blog about her oppression

>Whitey is born in detroit
>Gets raped and shot for being white

GLASS CEILING

>every other day, there’s an article blaming white people for everything
>totally not discriminatory

why does all leftist drawings look so fucking disgusting.
case and point: youtube.com/watch?v=EWVWxcMI4AI

>Larbi
>L'arbi
>El Arbi
youtube.com/watch?v=TATrYS_FW_A

we own all niggers

It's objective fact that we are, provable in a court of law.
NEXT.

I was at the store and a black girl said 'excuse you' because she wanted to get by me. Discrimination is everywhere.

you can have all the niggers you want kangaroofucker

how oxymoronic

My truth is my own and you have no right to deny it.

We enslaved them because we felt like it
We freed them because we felt like it
They remain free only for as long as we allow it

lel this is racist as fuck. Because we are white we arent discriminated agianst? go fucking outside.

I have been discriminated against by someone of every ethnicity I can think of, even by other white people. Niggers are fucking stupid self absorbed children.

But but I'm a virgin because of the jews.

buzzfeed.com/aishamirza/until-white-women-ruined-it?s=webapp&utm_term=.goJPWARrEN#.hieeP58wAq
unv.is/buzzfeed.com/aishamirza/until-white-women-ruined-it?s=webapp#.jh8m27evpl

Next I'll be having niggers tell me Christians have never been persecuted.

>sh-shut up! affirmative action isn’t real! please ignore the fact that whites are the only race in the US that you are legally allowed to discriminate against!

>you're never discriminate against
I suppose being told by the media and 99% of the black community that I deserve to be killed just for my skin color just because muh slavery doesn't count?

Sargon ha s a sister?

Lel nice choice of pic.

Nope, she's a proud Anglo-Ghanaian.

Why is it always Jews that write this hate speech? We're getting the same shit here in Canada now too. Always written by jews. This image (pic) triggered the fuck out of the jews here. I asked them, why are you mad about this? Is it you the jews that hate us?
and then of course I was called anti semantic instantly. It was a valid question.

globalnews.ca/news/3841234/uvic-anti-semitic-posters/

You're not living in the present, are you op?

I was discriminated against for being white. Applied to be a lineman for a big Baltimore area electric utility. Was more than qualified, was a union electrician at the time. Interviewer told me he felt bad but I wasn’t what they were looking for and motioned to the sea of black candidates in the room. I said really? He said yeah, they have a diversity problem.

What significance do these symbols hold?

more info on this please?

mm-hmm, and what is being white worth on the SAT?

This is true. I’m never discriminated against because I’m not a nigger. I’ll just continue to blithely go thru life oblivious and uncaring to the conditions that lesser people bring upon themselves.

Racism and most other social issues is so far beneath my notice that the only time I ever think even a little bit about it is when some mewling titty-baby writes a troll-post on this fucking board. And then it’s mostly only to tell OP to fuck off.

they are the initials of the cult leaders.

Well neither are you

any female over the age of 25 that has no kids and is not servicing my cock is fucking useless and should be gassed

Goddamn, I really wanna like those teeth

Jewess

WHAT

What’s with these evil cock guzzlers. I’m sick of regressive race baiter blaming white people for everything

>STFU WHITEY

>Never discriminated against

Pick one.

This lol. Thank you based Spaniard :)

If black people stopped dressing like hood rats maybe they would stop getting "discriminated" against it's night and day how the cops treat me when I'm dressed up compared to when I just get out of bed and walk to the store in my pj and bed head

Remember when headlines looked presentable and not like a teenage girl wrote them?

Truly sad. I liked her character.

twitter.com/mirandalarbi
She's an anglo ghanaian kek

Irony?

Dear Black People, just shut the fuck up in general. Everyone is sick of hearing your shit.

FFS white people have discriminated against their own throughout history.

I guess shit like this should be expected from morons whose idea of history only goes back a couple hundred years.

everyone gets what they deserve

Literally this, the white man freed the slaves. The arabs and africans still have slaves to this day. They should be grateful

What the fuck! How can they get away with such a racist picture! Look at the black guy, he's forming a finger gun with his left hand! Are they implying that all blacks are violent!?!?!?! This article should be reported!

If it was really that bad, you would leave. Go to Africa, no one will discriminate against you there.

>larbi surname origin
>african countries

Shocker

buzzfeed is hate speech

Larbi is from North African countries, so she's a fucking Arab

The funny thing is that you're describing what Marxists call "Class Privilege"

The concept of white privilege was invented by an (((American))) professor using class privilege as a basis

gee, white woman wanted you off her mat....
wut did u do nigger?

Haha a grown nigger needs to count on his fingers

What a fucking normie, that's HOT as shit!

>be me at clients, look out window across to projects
> it was raining, negress with 5 nigaboos outside
> has clear cups on sidewalk
>takes koolaid pitcher and scoops street puddle water
>pours in cups, mud and all for nigga kids start drinking
>be me staring, instantly red pilled as fuck,holy shit it's like they never left Africa

Marx was right, class is all that matters. Race is a spook.

Dear niggers, get out of our countries.

>you're not discriminated against
>you're not allowed to talk
the delusion required to write this is immense

Nigger in the background is trying to count using his fingers...

I am telling you all right now, we have to kill all the jews and redistribute their money to whites. Then we need to reenslave everyone with even a drop of negroid blood. Asians can remain as pathetic sex slaves.

not an argument

NXIVM

The fuck did I just watch?

god damn id join just to have a go at here.

Non-white

Can Sup Forums actually think of a regularly occurring instance in life where whites are discriminated against? I can't think of one.

Well, I can't think of one that isn't Stormfront tier propaganda.

Did she just digital blackface??

teenvogue.com/story/digital-blackface-reaction-gifs

>telling white people to shut up
>this isn't a form of discrimination

WELP YA BLEW IT

Faggot. Post the other pic.

>Well, I can't think of one that isn't Stormfront tier propaganda.
>t.nigger
Glad you can't nigger because they are just the way you suppose to treat those honkeys amirtie?

“You can’t be racist against whites.”
Diversity quotas overriding merit based systems.
Cultural appropriation
BET
NAACP

Dear niggers, you're not discriminated against nearly enough. The mind boggles at the extent of your stupidity, destructiveness, and degeneracy.

>telling me to shut up out of my free will
>white equals racist
fucking racist

Interracial crime statistics say otherwise. Also, every medium to large city in America has no-go zones for whites, because niggers and mestizos have taken control of them.

The title of the article is discrimination. How can people be this stupid

Dear black "people", you're not descriminated against so shut up