BRITAIN YES!!!!

JUST

press 'F' to pay respects

>Meet Anjem Choudary. Dubbed UK's next (97th) Prime Minister, and first President

>Anjem Choudary (born 18 January 1967) is a British Islamist social and political MP. He was previously a solicitor and served, until it was proscribed, as the spokesman for the Islam4UK party. He was a strong ally of Tony Blair between 2003-2005, and has had a growing population of supporters. Most of his supporters are White British Males who converted to Islam [circa 2011]

Here are his policies
>CCTV literally everywhere on government buildings
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for class A drugs on every street corner)
>most of the sharia police will be consisting of former unemployed people (chavs) on DWP
>Media and education will be 100% in total control by the state (although citizens are still free to home-school their own children)
>female vote, and right to partake in political and corporate positions is banned
>all women under 29 years old will have 11pm-6am curfews
>TV licensing will not be abolished
>'''''monarchy''''' will be abolished
>boarders will be tighter
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport (yes, this includes VIP, Celebrities, and tourists too)
>women aren't even allowed to speak about politics in public without being granted permission

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/06/anjem-choudary-jailed-for-five-years-and-six-months-for-urging-support-of-isis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also...

>TOTAL GUN RESTRUCTION
>all metal cutlery is banned (get a life, bin that knife)
>carrying acid is banned (don't be sinister, bin that vinegar)
>all plates and dishes are banned (know your fate, bin that plate) & (bin that dish then make a wish)
>instead brits will use plastic cutlery, paper party plates, and plastic red cups
>will demolish the new den stadium, and rotherithe docks, and will replace it with one of the biggest goat farms n the West
>will construct both a trade and nuclear deal with pakistan, Bangladesh, iran, north korea, and syria

>He's also anti semetic, anti consumerism/capitalism, and anti communism, and is a radical septic of progressivism, feminism and the so called ''cultural marxism''

>female vote, and right to partake in political and corporate positions is banned
>women aren't even allowed to speak about politics in public without being granted permission
wtf i love shariah law now

The fuck are you taking about, an MP? He's a nutter currently in belmarsh prison. Not much chance of the mad cunt running for office i wouldnt think

Women can't vote? Fucking based

>he never experienced commie boy Nelson Mandela get released from prison, and then become a world leader

He's under constitutional ''replacement'' seat in tower hamlets.

Meaning there is no bi-election until further judicial investigation

>>will demolish the new den stadium, and rotherithe docks, and will replace it with one of the biggest goat farms n the West

kek

>next priminister
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
H
Ah
H
Aha
H
A
H
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
H
A
HH

>ain't no foul, bin dat bowl

he's banged up in the slammer famalam

show us your flag nigger

You limeys done lost your minds.

You know it. Have you heard of Tower Hamlets, East London?

pig fucker is getting his ass reamed in prison
>allahu akbar

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MOTHERLARPING STATE OF BRITAIN

Trump is a liberal/progressive/feminist/cosmopolitan compared to this guy.

UK has got ''literally hitler'' on the rise, but liberals will be too scared to call him out, and they won't be able to call out his following either.

Sounds like an improvement for Britain.

>be bulgarian
>wife's daughter is a mail bride prostitute

Stay mad, commiecuck

Explain this shit to me, they have these laws to protect women from their animalistic selves?

PART
AND
PARCEL

Not standard shari'ah law.

Thanks ''east london law'' for this.

East London Law was coined by Anjem Choudary in 2002 at a UK Garage event in Dartford

isn't this phaggot in jail?

Just execute him after brexit and be done with it

see Learn about UK law.

Why do you think we already had Shari'ah courts as early as 1990?

>>all women under 29 years old will have 11pm-6am curfews

BRITAIN NO

shut it up nigger

fuck niggers, their birthrates in UK are declining

this guy is controlled opposition

I bet you're using an (((EU))) flag because you're actually a swedistani.

How do you know his policies?

he preaches the koran

t.feminist

his forum, archive, and it even mentions it on BBC

This doesnt sound that bad for england.
also maybe when they sink we can openly speak about how islam destroyed a white country.

islam has no race

kek, i would vote for him is I was a britbong
What´s your alternative? The same shit just stronger and 20 years later?
It would piss off normies and shake them up a bit too
And if it all goes down horribly wrong who the fuck cares about the most cancerous european ethnicity anyways?

his policies are a bizarre mix of left and right

maybe not, but it still has a criminal record.

>left
how?

based

wait isnt this the guy who converts whites into islam and then sends them to 'religion of peace' people???
SAUCE for this faggot OP

good

He has a huge following, especially among ''right wing white males''

>Next PM
>Currently in jail for the next 5 years

>what is nelson mandela?

(C)UK

d-d-d-don't listen to them

Is this supposed to make me hate him?

I thought Sup Forums was anti islam?

Holy fuck you guys are complete retards. Can't believe you fell for this shit.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/06/anjem-choudary-jailed-for-five-years-and-six-months-for-urging-support-of-isis

>UK's next (97th) Prime Minister
i believe it

>what is escapism

fucking retard

>borders will be tighter
Silver lining

just wait in 10-20 years, he'll be the muslim Mandela

straight from prison to Downing Street, carried on the hands of the muslim majority (which by then includes a large amount of fanatic British white converts).

>bin that bowl or pay the toll.

naturally, also otherwise they'll turn into third wave feminists and eventually convert anyway

This.

Masses of ''conservative'' and ''right wing'' white males in UK are converting to radical islam at an alarming rate.

remember the Sup Forums prophecy

>the ravens will starve

the ravens in the Tower of London, meaning that with them there goes the claim of the Windsors to the throne

but knowing their backbone they'll convert to islam very likely, turn into ibn-Windsor al-Britani when the last raven from the tower kills itself in a suicide kamikaze attack against some London hipsters cucks

He seems to be against degeneracy, he will actually fix the UK by getting drunk slags off the streets.

F

it's the only way not to get 15 years in prison for conservative thought-crime

Has he ever been put in jail?

If a huwhite male was advocating huwhite shariah in the UK, I'm sure the government would stuff him in a van relatively quick.

>REEEE I'M A REAL RIGHT WING TRADITIONAL GURRRL BECAUSE...FUCK ISLAM N THAT INNIT...THEY A THREAT TO ME SLAGGY WOMMINZ RIGHTS INNIT

Excellent. Sensible policies for a happier Britain!

Bongistan is fucked

naah 90% of inmates are muslim, he'll be highly respected there if anything

I wanted to be a Muslim but I can't grow a beard. Apparently if you are Muslim and you don't have a beard then you are fair game to be assraped by the bearded Muslimos. You are a woman or a young boy in their eyes, both are equally appealing to them.

He's in prison m8.

He is the leading role to install patriarchal values

You're reading too much Wahabi

Never in my life have I wanted a jihadi in office so bad.

of course that is why historically communists often convert to islam, look at Roger Garaudy and Carlos the Jackal. Also many communist Kurds are muslim, and in the USSR there was a whole faction of muslim communists.

foul and bowl don't rhyme, achmed.

if it weren't for the meme flag this might have been believable

Does in some of our more retarded accents.

Or they will do the same thing as they do in turkey and just have anal

Never under estimate he high test of a turkish male.

Did you know that even their backs are hairy? No wonder they had such a high test empire.

Pic related is a turkish women as she prepares herself before her turkish husband comes home from work. She is expanding her high T husband to once again RAM and destroy her back to stone henge. Meanwhile, western males still donate to her patreon hoping for a 'hola'

Is isn't this guy in jail ?

Same guy in pic related btw, before he went full Salafi

yeah he is, OP is trolling.

Did you just admit that you're a shitskin making stuff up because of how inferior you are?

why is this bad again ?

Princess Di + Emad El-Din Mohamed Abdel Moneim El-Fayed

Honestly if he could find employment for all the chavs this might not be a bad thing.

>clocktowers look alike