Louis CK down. Which SJW celebrity faggot should we dig into next?

Louis CK down. Which SJW celebrity faggot should we dig into next?
>Stephen Colbert
>Stephen King
>Patton Oswald
>Chris Tucker

Who Else?

>Johnny Depp

For my money, Colbert is the prize.

>wanting to take someone down based on mere accusations

This will extended to all men at some point. Men should stick together.

TAKE COLBERT DOWN

why not heather ororkue, she was a rape victim and died during surgery after a rape.

Steven Spielberg found her at 5 years old. that was when she said she was first raped.

>wanting to chum around with mentally sick leftists because they have a penis like you do

Good thing leftist actors aren't men, they're faggots that rape little kids.

Patton “kill the spouse get a new house” Oswald

This. I remember when the Cosby allegations started, Sup Forums at least had some skepticism. Now you guys just gobble up any accusations with zero proof.

Stephen Colbert

Hopefully Stephen Colbert. I have no doubt he has raped some kids.

why is everyone protecting steven spielberg? I mean that child actress in poltergeist even said that she was raped at 5 yeras old, thats the same age Steven found her and made her a famous child actress.

Cosby is a human. Louis isnt.

Colbert 100%. The dude has turned into such a gross full-on shill. It's disgusting.

Wait, what happened with LCK?

>We

You didn't do shit

Niggers are not human.

Get them one by one.
Month by month.

This will be fun.

he touches kids

Fuck colbert

BY THE POWER OF KEK IT IS CONFIRMED

Colbert would be best but jimmy kimmels the easiest target

He wasn't a nigger he was a black man

>Chris Tucker
what?

It's easier to believe a sexual degenerate is a sexual degenerate. I don't doubt a number of allegations will be bullshit, but Louis C.K. has a reputation for being an odd duck and this certainly fits.

>Entire SNL cast incl Seth Meyers
Out the men, drive the women to an eating disorder or prove their racism.
>Alec Baldwin.
Should be easy
>Don Lemmon & Van Jones
Lets show them what whitelash looks like.
And yes..
>Colbert

Colbert. He is an irritating, snarky cunt.
Stephen King might have/had some fucked up shit going on, considering the themes that appear all the time in his books.

Spielberg is the big fish, if this keeps up, trust me it's going to come out. It's a very big open secret this kike is a predator. he just keeps his much cleaner than that fat fuck Weinstein.

Apparently he's on Epstein's flight logs

All of those are disposable except for colbert. Libs would be destroyed for months if colbert goes down

SJW's like Louis support this kind of shit. Its only fair we hold them up to their own standards.

Robert DeNiro

Two scoops confirms.

> advocates for sexual degeneracy
> turns out to be a sexual deviant

really activates those almonds

The thing is they don't fucking care one damn bit. They STILL think they're on the moral high road.

Look at how a week after 11 people were killed by Senator Schumer's racist "diversity visa" program he's joking about how Trump won't be able to tweet while in China.

Look at how the very day one of their own killed a bunch of people in a Christian church they all celebrated it, made fun of Christians for God not saving them, and blamed whites, Christians, and republicans for it.

They genuinely don't care.

Leftists aren’t “men,” period.

Why Chris Tucker? I haven't seen or heard his name in the news for awhile but I know the guys shill against Trump 24/7 so it makes sense. Did I miss something Tucker did or sais?

Men on the left are not men at all.

I liked CK. Can't we just say that's the woman that are the problem?

This isn't poop on my finger, it's feces!

I hope you all know this is power politics. It’s a ploy for women to take over the industry. Only recently have they realized they could use the sexual perverts to gain power.

Colbert has been known to associate with Podesta

The entire cast of The View

You know that Cooper has a dark past
Vacations in Thailand

this says it all

A degenerate doesnt see their own degeneracy.
It's like the left and gun control. All for taking them from you and me but they get to keep them because they're special and we're not.
Same with their degeneracy. Trumps a monster because of some juvenile pussy grabbing remark years ago but when the lefties rape and grope they're just expressing their sexuality and you're bad for judging them.

Lets do patton oswald, his face always did give off an "im gonna shove my fat sweaty meatlog in you anus" kind of look

>Patton Oswald

Wife-killing aside, that guy's got some darker shit going on. people with his personality type are invariably doing something fucky.

Dan Schneider

Chelsea Handler

This. What nobody is telling us is that this is a witch hunt and attack on men.

Don't be surprised when some cunty bitch "exposes" YOU on social media because she did something with you that she regretted 2 years later. They've already been doing that before this shit started, it's just going to turn into something we all have to deal with.

This, with the force of a thousand suns.

>Liberal men become victims of their own ideology
>Implying this is a bad thing

Yes, especially with him acting like a good catholic.

I've heard in certain circles that Colbert fucks children.

The only good thing that faggot has ever done. And to think I actually respected him for that.
>inb4 but its a NIGGER

What's wrong with Chris Tucker???
I thought he dindu nuffin. I like him!

I knew he was weird when he did a bit about his daughter stretching her pussy. I bet he molested them but that might never come out.

this, for the love of Keku, this!

Please be John Oliver, he fell so deep in the propaganda hole

I MAKE PHUNNY!!!

BLUMPFY LUMPFY DRUMPFFY PLUMPFFF!!!

BAHAHAHAA

LAUFF NAOW

LAUF

BAHAHAHAAA

I SOW PHUNNY

Fear not. This is the death thrawls of feminism. Like an involentary spazim of betrayal and rape accusations.
It'll be over soon.
Best to sacrifice some more MS shills before it's over though.

He really needs to be put away. That sick madman!

Did i miss something?

I only walk with men with morals. Gas the rest

Confirmed Satanist. Look up his connection to the West Memphis Three.

"Time magazine has found out what the face of America will look like in 2050, and its beautiful."

ur not gonna get my scoops DRUMPHIES!!!

yes i concur
there must be something to find on him

Bradley Manning

>Falling for the female Jew

HAH! The jokes on you, I don't interact with women.

Patton Oswald killed his ex-wife. We should probably dig in before he kills again.

What did I miss?

Yep. STRPFTRHEN COHLBERRRRRRRT going down would be fucking epic.

he's rubbed shoulders with Pedoesta when his sister ran for Congress, so I think there is something there.

Seth

Rogan

(((Seth Rogan)) fucking weeedlmao. Fuck his anti white shit. And the nigga ain't even been funny in over 10 years, maybe. I can't remember laughing at any of his jokes.

>satanist
>implying that wouldn't be an improvement

We should all hope to have hair that can double as paint rollers.

>Podes
This could be the meme, but could also backfire because normies currently think pizzagate is BS

Clooney please. Also Meryl Streep.

Rogan needs to be gassed

Is just a couple of anons on the internet, don't tell me you guys are afraid of this?

You’ll never get anything on Colbert. Although i wish you could, there’s just nothing. He’s clean.

Im down for making something up tho

HAHHAHAHAHAHA break the normies will.... id pick stephen colbert because that would be a huge hit to the leftist propaganda machine.

just kidding rowling, equal opportunity for rapists I say

Digits, user?

Take R Kelly down please. Just for the lulz even though he is a karma Houdini

>Stephen Colbert
YES

Men don't get fucked by mere accusations, they stand with truth and fight it.

>Stephen Colbert
I doubt he's bothered women, if there's anything on him it's probably a young man/boy, but probably nothing
>Stephen King
pretty much a dyke
>Patton Oswald
probably masturbates in front of his wife's ghost
>Chris Tucker
he was on the Lolita Express, plus he's a nigger so you know he's raped

so past misdeeds means lifelong immorality?
my issue with all these people going down is how long ago a lot of the incidents were. it's not a good thing to be teaching society that everything is unforgivable and unsalvageable.

Difference is that we don’t care

THIS

no you kike, this is how we take down kikes

(con.)

as it deincentivizes rehabilitation
what's the point of getting better if no one wants you to get better?
if you do better and create great art still, people lose their ability to use you as a scapegoat for everybody's sins.

and boy do we love our scapegoats.

if kek wills it, we do this

>I liked CK
>liking the Cuck KIng
how nu r u?

he's a rich pooftah, of course he's had minor boys suck his dick

this needs 2001:a space odyssey ending bit