SHILL NYE THE CUCK GOY: THE JUST STORY

NOW COMING TO YOU FROM NETFLIX,
SHILL NYE THE KEK GOY STARRING IN
TREE OCTOPUS, AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING AND 60 FAMILIES RUNNING THE WORLD, A JUST STORY.

>LINK TO FAGVILLE WITH AMA ON IT (WORTH GOING TO VIEW THE CARNAGE, JUST REMEMBER TO WRAP IT UP TO NOT GET AIDS)

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7bntfu/im_bill_nye_and_im_on_a_quest_to_end/

>SOCIAL NEWS PICKING IT UP
twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/11/09/holy-sht-hes-getting-destroyed-bill-nyes-ama-on-reddit-didnt-go-so-hot-for-the-science-guy/

dailycaller.com/2017/11/09/redditers-rip-apart-bill-nyes-totally-incoherent-answers-in-ama/

MORE SCREEN SHOTS TO COME -- PLEBBIT GOT WOKE NIGGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNwkVicBuUE
youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110
youtu.be/l5GEpyYel4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

JUST
U
S
T

PHYSICS = JUST

DESTOYED

you know you done goofed when Joe Rogan calls out your bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=eNwkVicBuUE

SHILL NYE THE PEDO GUY

DUN GOOFED
U O
N O
F
E
D

that is not even "science based"
he is an idiot

>BE ME, BILL NYE
>SELL SOUL TO DEVIL TO GET ON TV
>DIDDLE KIDDOS
>GET BLACKMAILED BY CLINTONS
>COME ROARING BACK WITH SUBVERSIVE PROPAGANDA AIMED AT CHILDREN / OLD FAGS WHO REMEMBER SHOW
>DO AMA ON REDDIT BECAUSE ITS SAFE
>CANT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, DO THEY KNOW IF IM A REAL SCIENTIST OR NOT, THEY MUST
>GET DEFENSIVE AT EVERY QUESTION
>SAY HMMMM A LOT TO BUY TIME
>PREPARE THE GAS, TO GAS MY SELF, REDDIT TURNED ON ME TO
>FAILED MY JOB, RED PILLED NORMIES
>JUST

FUCKING BASED.

I can't be bothered to read those screenshots, can someone give me a very quick rundown please.

FUCK OFF AND READ THEM

Michael would be the first tranny as president.

youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110

>even plebbit thinks he's full of shit

fucking read them faggot

>faggots ask questions
>bill Jew the pseudo-science guy gives no real answers or completely talks out of his ass, knows nothing
>some faggots call him out for it
>no answer from the science spectrum guy

Shill Nye got roasty toasted by leddit, completely stripped down for all he's worth, and outed as a complete fraud. The AMA probably wasn't even run by him, evidently. The screenshots here are definitely the highlights, worth reading.

Nope
Thanks

Nyddler'd

Spot on!!!!
Out this suedo science pedophile now!

GET TA FUCK BILL WOG THE WOG GAY

That one's gonna leave a mark

Shill Nye the Shabbos Goy

This clip will be remembered as peak Weimerica

Would she have been /ourjew/ if she was still alive?

Not really. Almost every high rated response is full of points of plebs sucking his dick. That response only had 24 points which means is buried somewhere and hardly anyone saw it. I saw someone on twitter posting that and went in the AMA and couldn't even find it. All I read was "omfg you're amazing" comments.

What are you on? I was lurking the thread when it happened and all the posts roasting Nye had thousands of upvotes.

>his or her perception of my credentials
You have none, faggot.

Hmmmm indeed.

i read most of that ama and nye comes off as a total dick. even reddit hated his netflix show and i think this ama just sealed his fate.

a few months ago there was a bill nye thread and someone dropped in and posted caps from an ask reddit thread about "worst celebrity experiences" where there were quite a few stories about bill nye being an asshole.

>RIDDLE
>ME
>THIS

T U C C M A N N

youtu.be/l5GEpyYel4g

> Bill holds up an Erlenmeyer flask. The audience ooohs.
> "Now this might look like water, but it's actually an aqueous solution."
> Audience starts clapping
> Electronic dance music starts playing
> Adam from the mythbusters comes out on a scooter with colorful beakers and a lab coat.
> Bill and Adam start dancing with beakers, audience cheers
> Record scratch, music abruptly stops
> Zoom into Bill's face, "Now let's get serious folks."
> "Can you believe there are still people who believe in God, and not climate change?"
> Audience erupts in laughter, more applause
> "... and do you believe there are people who still think there are only two genders?"
> Audience is now dying of laughter...
> "Folks we have a very special guest here today to tell you why space is WOKE!"
> Neil DeGrasse Tyson comes out in a space suit
> Audience furiously clapping now, can barely contain themselves
> Tyson: "The potential for life is everywhere in the universe, Star Trek and Star Wars could be real!"
> Audience hands are now bleeding from all the clapping.
> Bill: "Well that's all the time we have today, join us next week when we tell you more about why science rocks!"
> Electric guitar solo, audience starts chanting aggressively "Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!" Their claps are now full repetitive nazi salutes.

lel

Carry on.

That's a well thought out definition of the Deep State

shill nye the "silince goy!" guy

>MORE SCREEN SHOTS TO COME -- PLEBBIT GOT WOKE NIGGA
plebbit is just heavily censored and astroturfed by shareblue/CTR starting in 2015. Its mostly an American board, the actual number of SJW retards in this country is pretty low. Easy to forget that when confronted with media etc pushing certain narratives.

kek'd

*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK*

PTUH!!

hes got that "crazed lefty lunatic" stare going on

more importantly
>his or her
He just btfo himself

>n-n-no gender is a spectrum anchored by negative infinity of male of one side and positive infinity of female on the other! In essence, me saying "his or her" means I am accounting for the entire spectrum between the two unattainable extremes of gender!