Brit/pol/ - Wyndham Lewis Edition

>Mordaunt new Development Secretary
news.sky.com/story/live-pm-to-name-priti-patel-replacement-11119554

>EU clock ticking as talks resume
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41927860

>The capital should have its own migration system to help it to help Britain survive leaving the EU.
theguardian.com/uk-news/davehillblog/2017/jan/31/london-must-remain-open-to-the-world

>Landlord’s ‘no coloreds’ rule because properties wind up smelling 'like curry' deemed unlawful
rt.com/uk/409338-landlord-racist-curry-coloureds/

>US General Ben Hodges warns Britain over armed forces cuts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41903960

>Britain backs ban of bee killing pesticides
newfoodmagazine.com/news/46238/britain-backs-ban-bee-killing-pesticides/

>Plenty of room left to build millions of houses on so the greenbelt can end up like Tokyo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41901294

>4 men charged with sexual exploitation of young girls in Newcastle
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5065513/Married-Pakistani-doctor-molested-Muslim-student-nurse.html

>Stop remembering your war dead goyim
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/09/no-more-remembrance-days-consign-20th-century-history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3kkNfH4yco
mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=Sky News
youtube.com/watch?v=dGQqgwZ-nRM
youtube.com/watch?v=_mej5wS7viw
youtube.com/watch?v=0DIBvnTWEKM
youtube.com/watch?v=N8xtA_8awHw
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=DYZOTXtZWsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ireland is shit.

Relevant Bowden quote which relates to that C4 program on Dickie Spencer

>Periodically there’s always a program on the BBC about the far Right of some salacious sort. It’s always there. It needs to be there! It’s a compulsive need. Why does it need to be there? Because liberals need to scratch. They need to find their opposite half, they need to find their other side, their shadow, their darkness. They need to stare into the pit of darkness. That’s what they need! Their love with this sinister, other side that they project onto.

Repeating numbers means that the Irish aren't white.

It's true, Anglo. We've surpassed ye.

There's a Bowden quote for everything.

Also, this Coon is annoying me so much.
>Why are White Americans so annoyed?
>MUH FELLOW NIGGERS

Rebosting for fresh bread :D

Why haven't you moved to Ireland yet?
>Far fewer niggers and Muslims
>No Islamic terrorist attacks
>Higher GDP
>Lower taxes
>Better craft beer and alcohol industry
>Bigger housing (England has the smallest housing in Europe
>Higher wages and living standards
>Superior tea

Bumping both threads to sic the English against each other.

Europe Prevails.

B-Brits are superior, r-right guys? Surely we're better than a bunch of inbred potato farmers.

I probably wouldn’t be welcome there. Perhaps as a tourist on a short holiday, but outsiders are never truly accepted there on a permanent basis.

Lovely looking country, though!

Someone's bitter they don't have an Irish granny.

Tbf you could retain your EU citizenship rights if you just cancelled brexit.

I actually do have an Irish granny on my Mum's side. But why would I move there when I live in glorious majority white Southern England?

Why do you derive such pleasure from pro-actively destroying the possibility of valuable conversation? There are very few places where undesirable people can go and talk and instead of using this place to circumvent the intellectual restrictions in place across the rest of the internet and in day to day social life for the betterment of at least yourself, you drag the entire place down to the level below what is attainable outside of here. Maybe you're shills here with the goal of destroying the value in this place, but in case you're not shills and instead are simply idiots just remember that when this place is completely void of intellectual conversation, and it's you who are becoming tired with the childish games being played, it was your fault to begin with.

tl;dr

>implying any part of Ireland isn't majority white

are u dumb

Your life 2bh, but enjoy being poorer and English I guess

They would. I know an Englishman who is well accepted here.

Of course, you'll never be considered Irish, but that's okay. Just as if I moved to England I'd never be considered English. We have no real issues with fellow Europeans, only with non-whites

You are forgetting the possibility of associate citizenship.

Good thing I’m not English. ;)

I can have an intellectual conversation with you if you wish, but there's nothing here that's prompted such discussion yet

Well, Scottish or Welsh then. You won't be an Irishman, but that doesn't matter. You're white and a fellow European.

Who split the threads? Come on, fess up

Happening in Notting hill

me

I know nothing prompted such a discussion yet, but starting a thread by immediately plunging it in to an inexorable and pointless argument about whether the English or Irish are browner will only serve to destroy any chances of a valuable discussion being raised.

Chireland

Politics society at uni is debating these issues next week lads.

Which should I argue for/against?

>You are forgetting the possibility of associate citizenship.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Just get Irish citizenship ffs. You can get it right now and it costs fuckall. Even proddy loyalists types like Ian Paisley are all becoming Irish citizens and recommending others to do so.

The UK is over.

Source?

You're all English to us.

Ireland is better than England nowadays in every way. We have a superior economy, more Capitalism, superior infrastructure...

Come on, Brits. Get your act together and stop getting truck'd by Ahmed

You pick the subject but argue contrary to what you actually believe.

I'd argue against 1, against 2, Rees for 3 for the memes if nothing else, but he dresses and talks like how conservatives believe every Englishman should, so he'd be really popular with conservative voters, and I have no context for 4.

Argue that Jacob-Rees Mogg should be the next Conservative leader

>Most people have a sort of yearning for vanguardism when they’re early in life, and then they forget it as they get older, and it becomes smeared and smudged over by various forms of liberal orthodoxy. They start either not voting or they vote for one of the prescribed parties: Conservative and Unionist, Liberal Democrat, and Labour. As long as you remain in that area you’re pretty safe in this country job-wise, career-wise, patrimonially-wise, in terms of reputation, in terms of bourgeois reputation in particular. If you step outside of those boundaries, and it’s quite a wide boundary, Liberals would say, “Look, we’ve given you as wide a space as almost anywhere in the world where you can cavort and make hay and make political pronouncements. Why do you need to go outside that? Why do you need to go out into these extremist and unheralded furrows and support things which are counter-cultural and anti-system?” And the reason that one would choose to do so is because they are not in the interests of the group from which one originates. That’s the only reason that one would choose to do so. The only reason for vanguardism is for the elite to protect the mass and seek to bring it forward in history, because the mass can never act for itself.

Cheers lad.

Not eligible to get it immediately, as I wasn’t born in Northern Ireland nor do I have Irish grandparents. I would have to stay in Ireland for about five years to qualify.

Argue for sex work to be legalised.

Welsh power

See, this is what I'm on about. You add nothing of value and don't initiate a conversation, all you're doing is trying your best to throw piss at others in the hopes that they throw piss back. Why don't you put forward an idea or something, instead of just telling us to "get our act together" as though it's people like us on here that have even a hair of power to make change occur.

You'd be shocked at the Tory party at my uni lads.
First guy I meet is a Hillary supporting remainer so I just presumed that was the norm and pretended I shared all of those opinions.

I talk to the rest of them and I learn they're Mogg-esque.
I have found my people.
They're even against abortion for fucks sake.

I've been an antisocial autist all my life but when I go out for pints with them I bounce from person to person as if I'm the most popular person in the world.

Ireland is like Canada, it's not had any enormous happening recently like America or the UK or France or Germany, but with the attitude of its media, it's government, and it's people, it's headed in exactly the same direction. You're just taking the scenic route.

I'm drunk and it's my Saturday. Any of you bongs have some decent music recommendations? preferably 90s stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kkNfH4yco

Degenerate

Thought you were the guy with the Irish granny.

I wouldn't hold your breath for associate citizenship or anything like that. You're getting raped in the brexit negotiations.

You could indeed immigrate here and naturalise, but please don't. We have enough English immigrants here as it is. At least the Poles work hard and speak English well.

We Irish are closet xenophobes, but only towards non-whites. Whites are generally well-accepted here. Even the older very Conservative generations like whites. For example, my grandmother says nothing but nice things about Germans, and my uncle and father like the Poles

>but please don't
Don’t worry, I won’t be doing that anyway. I have another country in mind.

mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=Sky News
>Sky News - left-centre bias
>BBC - Left-centre bias
>The Guardian - Left-centre bias
>Newfoodmagazine - whut?
>RT.com - pending review
>Daily Mail - Right Bias
Just bare this in mind when reading all this.

Is there a waifu for you to claim.

Reminder that Nietzsche only sold 200 copies of his work during his lifetime. Bowden will be remembered in the UK right for centuries.

Yes but they're all middle class and make me feel like a poor.
I almost forget about the class divide when I'm with the lads but the girls really accentuate it.

If the UK goes nig/muslim you are just as fucked. IF the EU was pro white and European I'd support it 100% but it has become more jew riddled that the UK establishment and that takes some fucking doing

Bollocks an as for the/shit/ ENGLISH MAN OK ! ?

Listen lads ..... Take care .. ok .. Lads xxx

its going .. Take Care ok .. :) :)xxx

Give 'er a bit o' rough.

Martin Sellner is Austrian. He probably doesn't know Paki is a slur while Brit and Scot aren't.

the utter lies and misinformation is insane.

I should've specified the 1990s, not the 1890s, Hitchens-chan.
youtube.com/watch?v=_mej5wS7viw

There are pretty much no women in my uni's Tory society.

But like you, I enjoy having pints with these lads because they're the only people you can actually have an interesting and rational discussion about politics with in uni (even if a lot of them are lolbertardians).

I was hoping that she wouldn't make it through the extreme vetting tbqh.

Bad lad.

Dude, fuck off, don't be a cunt. He's white.

>lolbertardians
my comiserations m8
I've struck gold with mine.
They're inches away from UKIP territory. It's as good as it gets.

Only caveat is they suck Israel's cock hardcore.
HARDCORE.
I don't give a shit about it but being neutral isn't an option. If you want to fit in you have to pretend to be outraged at how the UN treats Israel.
Disagrees are fun but that one we have to be homogeneous.

Every thread should be Wyndham Lewis or Oswald Mosley edition.

A woman joining a Right-wing society in University is social suicide unless she's already a friendless autist

There's an ITV one as well.

Oh do piss off you Americanised twat importing their bullshit culture wars. The English always have and always will be our enemies.

She made it to one meeting before getting found out.

So comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=0DIBvnTWEKM

youtube.com/watch?v=N8xtA_8awHw

You as a Fascist stand for the small trader against the chain-store; for the peasant against the usurer; for the nation, great or small, against the super-state; for personal business against Big Business; for the craftsman against the Machine; for the creator against the middleman; for all that prospers by individual effort and creative toil, against all that prospers in the abstract air of High Finance or of the theoretic ballyhoo of Internationalism.

Wyndham Lewis, British Union Quarterly 1937

I suppose if she didn't get that far, we wouldn't have had this much of an insight. The summer camps sound like fun kek.

>Our enemies
Yeah? What British person today is personally responsible for former atrocities? You sound like a black fella in America asking whitey for reparations for slavery that happened over 200 year ago

1) Agree - reduction of sex traffic inb4 muh degeneracy
2) IDK either way
3) Moggy the rest could be seen as week and/or incompetent
4)Muh Guns - based on a swiss model - the right to self defense and reduction in overall crime - and in the case if your in a room with labour supporters possible tory tryanny, in a room full of tories the right to defend ones self and property
>Pic related
That's nice to hear lad, and while you're at uni take advantage of the gym honestly
and honestly as long as you're a decent bloke, with decent hygiene who can make her laugh, be confident and don't be clingy or desperate you should be fine m80
Recently listening to chill music I'm really liking the track "Real Hero" by Electric Youth ft College
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Any of you lads watching "Exposure" on ITV right now? Have I spent too long on Sup Forums, or is the vast majority of the "extreme" stuff people say in this show agreed about my most of the country?

Start buying guns.

It really is, they just try to make it sound absolutely mad. There's going to be people saying "Wait, this isn't so bad..."

redpill me on east London, guys, I'm scared

I'm moving there for work in February.
I've heard that
>Greenwich
>Barking & Dag
>Bexley
>Lewisham
>Newham
>Dartford
>Tower Hamlets
Are sharia zones. is this true?

Basically, I don't want to get 'mugged' desu

>while you're at uni take advantage of the gym honestly
200 quid a year.
Plus "peak times" sold out FAST.
All that's left are non-peak times which are shit like the middle of the day whilst everyone's in lectures or early EARLY on a Sunday morning.

Primetime at night?
Forget about it.

It's a shame because it's honestly 10/10.
It's got an Olympic swimming pool and everything.

1. I’m not English.

2. I’m not your enemy.

3. I like the look of your country, might even visit one day but I won’t be moving there. So don’t worry about it and calm down.

No more brother wars.

Literally the worst place in the entirety of the UK.
If you aren't racist now you will be after you move there.
It's horrifying. People who were nice are hardened by the area like people who go into prison. Do NOT go.

>What British person today is personally responsible for former atrocities?

The 52% who voted for Brexit and betrayed Europe.

The only upside is that we might get the north back and get the Protestant Question dealt with at last.

You are in the EU and have next to no population and are completely ruled by a IMFEU troika. The next to no population part is a double edged sword as its great on one hand, fuck people but it also means your population will be americanized/muslimized within a generation. 70,000 per year is a much faster blacked rate then the UK's 300,000 plus the tories have slyly upped the ante early on this year. Looking forward to seeing our numbers next year.

Also NI is more beautiful as are the people, no bograt complex

I'm thinking of doing a one year certification in Computer Science next year, working for a year, and then doing CS in University. I'll be 23 by that point.

Is anyone here in Brit/pol/ doing CS? If so, is it hard? Do you need a high IQ for it? My IQ is around 114, which isn't genius but is above average. Is that enough?

Sorry if I come across as an autist, I just have nowhere else to ask. Sup Forums is fucking useless for anything not related to half naked anime girls with Software books in their hands

>1. I’m not English.

Your English flag says otherwise.

Oh fuck off, you cuck. Are you LARPing or are you genuinely this retarded?

The EU is a monstrosity that needs to die. It's the reason we're €200 billion in fucking debt

Shut the fuck up.

Union flag you paki paddy

Based Irishman.

Seconding this.

Well from my age group m80 we agree with the "Extremes" we just need to be drunk enough to say it without worry of losing face
That's a shame lad, try and find a decent one around the area then I don't mean to be shilling too hard, just recommend it as I started lifting in college and it took me from being ignored to getting a lot of mires among the other benefits of it
Also can you lads dump your reaction pics? I just realized a large majority of mine are suicide or elsa related

yes that's high enough.

>Union flag

That's what I said. It's the English flag.

>and it took me from being ignored to getting a lot of mires among the other benefits of it
How tall are you?

I'm 5'10 and always wanted to be jacked but I feel like it might come across as overcompensating.

We have a lower population, but we also take in comparatively fewer refugees and the ones we do take in are kept in shitty camps and given a pittance every week, which is more than they deserve

I'm mainly working in Greenwich, Bexley and Dartford.

Will this make me a racist hitler guy?

I'm tired of anti-English bigotry among the minority of Irish people.

Get the fuck over it already, like. It was 100 years ago at least. We're all brothers now united by a desire not to be replaced by Muslims and blacks in our own countries

Don't get the wrong idea from this tool. Irish people are generally friendly towards English people. The hostilities are a thing of the past.

You'll be fine. Main thing with CS is that you enjoy the tech, if you do you'll have no bother. Some unis are more slanted towards heavy theory though which can make going straight into a ( for eg) dev job a bit difficult. I basically did what you're suggesting but I was 27 by the time I got back to uni.

Do you have the pic where is show some english lady saying ''DADDY WHAT IS THAT THING?'' at the irish beggar before the irish got Independence?

Bexley and Dartford aren't particularly bad.

You also have a relatively healthy birthrate.

Unless it's a reputable uni it will be an utter waste of time and money.

You can teach yourself for a fraction of the cost, a portfolio is far more useful than a middling degree.

>A Black Englishman Apologises for the Atlantic Slave Trade

youtube.com/watch?v=DYZOTXtZWsA