This Man Alone Will Tank Trump & The Republican Party

No serious indictments or concern over Hillary, Lynch, Comey, Jarret, Obama, Holder. NUMEROUS crimes involved.

Meanwhile, Republicans starting to lose seats, Democratic child molesters and assaulters get no coverage....while as soon as an accusation against a Republican happens.....front page news.

Sessions will not FIGHT. And because of that the Republicans are getting stomped in public opinion. And going into 2018, this shit is going to ramp up to "11" on the dial. All because this silly FUCK didn't do anything out of the gate.

Trump says "Jobs jobs jobs" and "Muh taxes" while no JUSTICE is served. He thinks jobs and taxes will carry him. Nope. JUSTICE will. And Trump is going to hand a great economy right to the Dems in 2018, and possibly 2020 if they win.

Get this fucking RETARD out of there.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/president-trump-is-not-in-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not looking good. Clearly they've got something on him.

I HATE THE SOUTH!
YOU FAGGOTS RUIN EVERYTHING
WORSE THAN 1940'S GERMANY

> Be me
> Vote for Trump because people like Sessions will "MAGA" with him
> Realize Sessions is worthless less than a year later

>ME BTFO

Sessions has been working behind the scenes. He recused himself so he would be ignored and forgotten about. Justice is coming. Sessions taking down the corrupt cabal will be in history books that your grandkids will be reading.

>Justice is coming.

I'll eat literal SHIT and post the video to Sup Forums if any of the people I mentioned see ONE day behind bars.

I hope to fuck you're right, the black pill is getting to heavy now, especially with Moore accusations today.

Things you need to read if you haven't already:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/president-trump-is-not-in-control/
"Sadly, this looks like Holder and his cronies may actually have sent these poor bastards into a meat grinder with the hopes that after they were killed, with the very US guns Holder had funneled to Mexico himself, it would produce an overwhelming support for banning gun sales in the US. Then, after one of them miraculously survived, he ended up shunned out of his job because his survival, and his asking questions on behalf of his ex-partner, was inconvenient. Just awful."

no its not. Sessions hasn't been doing shit. the democrats will skate, like they always do.

>digits and rare af flag

Clinton and Obama are way too big to ever take down. The best they can ever do in these cases is jail a few lower and mid level people, and convince the public that Clinton and Obama were ultimately corrupt

Trump keeps tweeting about "Muh jobs Muh Taxes"....while Sessions focuses on "Muh MS-13"

Fucking hell, we're going to LOSE if this keeps going.

you need a little thing called evidence not pure hearsay

Sessions will never drain the real swamp and the root to the real global agenda in Paul Ryan's backyard - Racine, Wisconsin.

The rule of law is dead. The Truth is the only way.

It's hard to fight when you know you're guilty

Correction

Fuck forgot to add the image

Anyone who has held an elected office for more than 12 years is a parasite and needs to fuck off and die, not be promoted to AG

Lol blues think their strategy is suddenly working cause of one race.
Please keep pushing muh Russiagate!

shill harder, toots
indictments are sealed
dont be a faggot. for our sake.

But Trump's tiny hands make him an easy target?
Don't stop believing!

You already have.

>ME BTFO'd
me too ;^(

>Justice is coming
It sure doesn't feel like it. I had hope around 6 months ago but right now? Huge things keep blowing and what happens? Nothing. Nothing at all.

If the libshits don't get blown out completely and some fuckers don't end up in jail then we literally will have lost forever to the democratic mind control machine.

BUT BUT SESSIONS WAS OUR GUY RIGHT?

You wish. Fuck off shill.

>1 in 10 posts
>Rare flag
Fuck off or lurk more.

Did you think you were posting your opinion piece to the huffingtonpost and got lost?

Just look at his face. He's a total cuck

Actually the Dem child molesters in Hollywood and beyond ARE getting coverage. From the mainstream media no less.

What's the MSM's endgame, I'd like to know?

Every retirement in shame, every FBI investigation, ever percentage lost on the approval scale, every failed legislation, each is a small cut, and at this point the GOP bleeds heavily from everything. It swings and screams and thrusts and charges, but it just weakens itself more and more as Liberalism nimbly leaps out of the way and slices it again. Each cut alone? Harmless. All of them together, bleeding at once? It is but a matter of time.

lurk MOAR

Have fun eating your own shit.

I'm too autistic about spelling it "correctly".

>perjures himself multiple times

Yeah I assume they're getting out ahead of the story so they can say "it's just a few bad apples" as if everyone in the industry can be aware of Harvey Weinstein systematically molesting actresses and not have anyone else in Hollywood be involved

>lose seats

Where?

>blue Alabama meme

Swallow baby... he wins! Body odor, and all of you hanging in that guilty stink with BO ARE GOING DOWN.

Agreed, Trump needs to get rid of him.

Sessions only wanted to get rid of DACA and he got that done. As far as he is concerned, his job as AG is done. Time for Trump to retire the old man.

Is that Flag even legal?

bump 4 justice

>Muh MS-13

And everyday new bodies in Long Island are found. Sessions is a cuck and isn't doing anything.

Is that Johnny Carson?

Because drones have so much capability during a war fought in our own back yard.

He’s been doing shit. Just not the shit most of your faggots want. If you haven’t noticed, pedophiles and sex traffickers are being busted left and right in massive stings around the country. As much as I despise Comey and Clinton, I despise those who prey on children far more.

There time will come. For now, I am pleased with what he’s doing.

Sessions has been doing everything but go after Hillary. Mueller is handling that investigation. Sessions has actually done a lot of work. Much needed work I will add. Also, Comet Ping Pong is currently under investigation now also.

>Mueller will get Hillary...you'll see
>Comet Ping Pong

Jesus Man.

You voted for Hillary didn't you faggot?