Why are we supposed to hate gay people again...

Why are we supposed to hate gay people again? You shouldn't paint people with such a broad brush: that's called prejudice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-S9fuVLX1g
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/
newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898
archive.is/TZ3kj
metroweekly.com/2017/05/nevada-becomes-8th-state-ban-conversion-therapy/
archive.is/QXhhE
providencejournal.com/news/20170829/advocates-celebrate-passage-of-ri-ban-on-conversion-therapy
archive.is/l6DOP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay or bisexual on Sup Forums?

discord gg/UwDvdC

Who told you this? Hate who you want. I hate you!

I was indifferent to faggots until I had one for a flatmate.
Degenerate little fuck who kept trying to mess with me. Somehow thought coming into my room at night wearing shorts asking if I 'needed anything' was appropriate. No way cunt, I'm studying now gtfo.
Just can't stand them. Also that whole running around pride parades sucking on dildos wearing nuns costumes or pink hot pants is gross AF. Its as if they're trying to make us hate them.

Now you know how women feel.

>coming into my room at night wearing shorts asking if I 'needed anything'

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=S-S9fuVLX1g
>paint

why is it you can just look at most gays and tell they are gay?

Like does their gay brain make their face look different?

>only studied 20 people

If you muck 7-2 offsuit in holdem, is that prejudice? Sometimes it's an awsome hand, but there's a cost to check those slim odds.

No because women tend to want what us normal guys are offering them.
Yep, and variations on this. I know fags have a thing about straight guys. I needed a flatmate for 3 months and was strict up front saying don't even get any ideas. I'm not even a little bit curious. Didn't stop him from trying to tempt me.
Always wondered that. And the voice thing. How do they remember to talk with that false lispy accent all the time. Don't they ever go out of character and just talk normally?

Every nation which allows these degenerates to live is a Marxist shithole. Faggotry is wholely unnatural, does not help the population reproduce, spreads STD's (which thanks to Bi faggots is a problem for straights), and a large amount are paedophiles. Faggotry is propagated by the Jews to help breed out whites. Fuck your "prejudice" Reddit. We need prejudice to survive as a people.

>again
they deserve to die

Because they're Commies to molest children's minds through gender confusion. I don't hate Milo but Spencer is an evil creepy commie faggot

More likely to abuse children.

>You shouldn't paint people with such a broad brush
yea i find that working in layers it doesnt matter really i can just slop some shit together you nigger faggot

>Why are we supposed to hate gay people again?
We don't hate gay people, OP. We are gay people.

why mike matei?
Don't tell me he's a fag

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

I don't hate gay people, I just don't support them. Nothing to support about being a disease infested fag that contributes nothing to society with their behavior.

They so fucking suck they assfuck fucking fuck!!

Hate, no. You should pity them and find ways to treat their illness.

This all leftypol has left? SAD!

Because gays are usually feminine faggots that are overly emotional and think like women, plus they are more likely to adopt, which brings more third world niggers into the country.

Conversion therapy is ineffective and harmful.

You're gay.

Because they are by definition degenerate faggots. KYS

Anything gay is harmful. That's why people don't want you to be gay anymore. We are trying to help you guys out to become normal like the rest of us. We don't hate you, we want the best for you, its obvious you aren't happy so why wouldn't you try sort your lives out instead of wallowing in self destructive degenerate lifestyle that destroys your soul. Its sad to look at fags and see how they do this to themselves.

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

> Yes

>fags have a thing about straight guys
Very true for many of us. I always respect boundaries though.

>prejudice
avoiding pestilence

there are certain characteristic facial expressions, yes. probably due to a deep sense of shame.

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/

newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898

archive.is/TZ3kj

metroweekly.com/2017/05/nevada-becomes-8th-state-ban-conversion-therapy/

archive.is/QXhhE

providencejournal.com/news/20170829/advocates-celebrate-passage-of-ri-ban-on-conversion-therapy

archive.is/l6DOP

You don't have the right to harm gay people. Conversion therapy is no more than a form of torture. It replaced aversion therapy which consisted of electric shocks when gay men showed arousal to naked males. It is Christians trying to torture gay people because our mere existence threatens their social standing.

tg,dr

prejudice is basic common sense

i’m prejudiced against black widow spiders

no consistency

Mike you suck at 3D games, GTFO.

PS: 1CC some 90s arcade shooters in some future streams pls.

Maybe they had an ineffective protocol. That doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying. Modern drug rehab programs based on behavioral modification are equally ineffective, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying to help addicts and promote being a crackhead as an alternative lifestyle because some people are genetically predisposed to smoke crack and were raped by their uncles as children. What's next? Crack pride parades? Crack in school vending machines? Poop sandwiches in school cafeterias with a side of aids?

He's not. From what I know James is married with a daughter and Mike has girl friend.
They're just soyboys,

mike is a narcissistic faggot

Exactly. Fags make up 3% of our population. And they are on the whole unhappy, self destructive and suicidal also prone to dangerous risky behaviours.
Why wouldn't we, as a society try to help them out of it. Its madness to let them continue to suffer as they are. Its obvious they are in pain, none of them are happy, why do we let them go through this pain.

Good luck getting that past the ethics board.

He'd fit right in here on Sup Forums then.

>Exactly. Fags make up 3% of our population. And they are on the whole unhappy, self destructive and suicidal also prone to dangerous risky behaviours.
>Why wouldn't we, as a society try to help them out of it. Its madness to let them continue to suffer as they are. Its obvious they are in pain, none of them are happy, why do we let them go through this pain.
I'm bisexual and not upset about it. The DSM actually does classify discomfort about one's sexual orientation as a mental condition,

sage and report

Telling me that mental illness is totally normal. Look xir,I don't care what you put in your butt. Just be discrete and do it in private, not in a parade on Main Street.

the hate is not about homosexuals, they've always been around and never bothered anyone. it's about "gays", "lgbt", "gender studies", etc., all of which is a very recent phenomenon, and the goal of the people pushing this pathology is to make a mockery of western civilization

im a gay and i disagree, we suck, kill us all , death 2 the gays

>92
>51
>72
With a sampling of 20, none of these figures would be possible. Try harder faggot.

Nobody hates gays,ppl just hate you fuckers trying to make us think your gay shit is normal. Like a football bat.

It's not Father Fucker Mike.

Why is normal considered a good thing here?
Sup Forums has always thrived on the abnormal. Except furries. Fuck furries.

What's wrong with motherfucker Mike?

Nobody said it was good.

Because dey eat da poopoo.

Lesbians are ok (except the hormone taking butch ones). Faggots are not. It's not PC, but it's the truth.

As long as fags don't act too annoyingly faggy, I don't mind them.
Normies and moralfaggots piss me off more, because they're essentially lemmings.

Note, by "moralfags" I don't mean general good folks. Just those "holier than thou" assholes that think they know what's best and know nothing of the world.