>>No Label, Whataburger
>>/out/ /bant/

REMOVE KEBAB
also,
THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

>806
>Steak and Piney woods
>Sup Forums and /jp/

I see you're a man of culture as well...

>713
>8th Wonder
>/out/ Sup Forums /ck/
Sup Texas bros

be gone, Juan!

Kek

At Wendy's getting tendies and a burger. I'll probably wish I had just gone to Whataburger. This lady's English is terrible

That is always the case at Wendy's in my experience. You can't even fucking communicate with their employees.

Shiner beer
/k/, /o/

Every time I go to Wendy's for a burger I end up disappointed. No such case for Whataburger!

>979
>Dr.Pepper
>/his/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums

fellas how do we keep Texas from turning blue

I specifically only go to wendy's for tendies, everything else they have there is terrible (but their fries are okay)

Since you guys are talking about Texas, here's a list of trafficking busts in the state that I've been working on.

ghostbin.com/paste/7rkma

Well I fell for the hype. Whataburger tendies are legitimately better in every way

The toast and gravy is the best part

What is the best BBQ around Houston or the woodlands. Got a hankering for brisket and links.

I put a ton of pepper in the gravy and eat my fries with it. The toast is usually cold and mushy by the time I've eaten the fries and chicken.

Midway in Katy. Dunno about any others around Houston desu. Slightly ashamed rn. The only good ones I know of are in Katy, Belleville, Luling, and Borger.

Tito’s
/k/

Pic related, howdy and hail victory, brothers!

> 512
> Texas Gals
> /out/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums

Nice gun, what is it?

I got talked into going to fry street the other night, 40 minute drive for that shit. Though I wore my MAGA cap and surf the Kali Yuga tank, the butthurt was real.

The judge.

The fuck is going on with Texas?

> 214 previously 817
> Tito's
> Sup Forums and /o/

whats poppin

I like those as a concept. I'll just stick to my g17 though. Oddly, it's the only handgun I've ever been semi decent with. My groups are getting tighter and quicker. Want to get to Mozambique Drill operator status but I don't own any property to practice on.

979 born and raised!

>Texas

>White

We are the Borg. Existence, as you know it, is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

be my friend

Holy fuck, I'm not the only one. 979 born and raised 512 now. I miss it.

I go to brauhms for banana splits
None too busy

>940
>vagina
>/o troll at work & /s, /b, &/gif when i’m horny

My absolute favorite brisket in the city is Virgies off Gessner south of 290..its so fucking moist...

972/469 reporting in

Funny enough, I carry a g20. The gun was a gift for my wife but she carries pic related instead. Her father was a dallas cop so outside of the ar I got her all she does is revolvers. The judge is hilarious with 410’s in it though

We are the Borg. Existence, as you know it, is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

BROTHER

Well ladies and revolvers are pretty badass. I've always wanted a S&W .357 hammerless compact. Maybe someday I'll rent one and see how much I like it. I haven't shot too many different hand guns but the only revolver I shot was a .44 six inch barrel and I couldn't hit shit with it. That was years ago though.

>area code
979/832
>favorite Texas product
I'm not sure probably Buc-ee's
>other boards you browse
Not a whole lot besides here

We're actually having nice weather this evening for once

Lone Star and Chicken Fried Chicken/Steak
Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /ck/

Its nice and cool

>for once

Give it five minutes

is he about to turn into Ghost Rider?

Born in Richardson, raised in Allen. Beautiful city, but the hs is too big and full of niggers and chads.

so many of us

I’m not a big fan of them to be honest, though they are both fairly accurate I am too used to the 15+ capacity. I was shooting my brothers 1911 Sunday and even that just felt....off. I would definitely try em before you buy em. I personally wouldn’t own any of them if not for the Mrs. Her dad still carries his duty pistol everywhere and at 65 can shoot insanely tight groupings at 30+ yards with it, so I don’t even try and argue “Muh capacity” with him. Side note shot wobble skeet with the man this weekend and he absolutely rekt me so bad in both rounds I didn’t try for a 3rd.

Yeah yeah I know the meme
I would suggest we get together and go out for a shoot, but then someone would probably cum in the brownies

LBK checkin' in

The Report for every thread should always include the base questions we had from the hurricane

>AREA
>GRUB
>GUNS
>DRINK
>HOW'RE YA'LL HOLDING UP?

not every texan gives a shit about harvey homie

Hi guys my dad is in the military so we were stationed in Wichita Falls for 6 years of my youth. Now I live here and it sucks. Does anyone have a company willing to hire me so I can move back and start my naturalization process? Bless your heart

>Wafflehouse
Open
>Whataburger
Closed

Texas A&M Kingsville ans shit

It's changed a lot since you were a kid. I would reconsider this

fuck off. we got plenty of brown people already

>> Toss up between St. Arnolds Root Beer and Goode's BBQ sauce
>> Sup Forums /ic/ /diy/ /fit/

>817
>whataburger
>/k/
Greetings from the metroplex

>Lone Star
>he spends money on sow piss in an unironic fashion

At the very least you should drink Shiner.

I personally just drink Olde English
>inb4 nigger beer

>this many in my area code
Uh...anyone from LJ?

Grew up in BC. Would have to go to LJ for the mall and movie theater. Grubbed so hard at El Chico at the mall.

>tfw bravos mall was life
Try El Potrillo in Clute my nigga.

Meant to say Brazos mall lol

It's the other way around for me. I don't miss 512 one bit

Making me hungry now, might have to go get some tex mex

I miss going out to the field and shooting, just fucking around outside or with some equipment. Parents still live there but it's not the same.

>956
>Whataburger
>/his/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums

Yeah there seems to be a good portion of us here, I spend more time in Pearland then in Lake Jackson.
I'm wondering who here goes to Montag's Games?

It's weird seeing people from my area on the internet.

Any other 'Fuge members here?

>903
>Dr Pepper
> A bit of /k/

fort worth here
who put these identity Evropa stickers up on TCU campus?

Say, where do y'all figure it would be best to raise kids in Texas? I grew up in Houston and went to strake, I loved it there but now all of it is so overrun with Nigs it's not even funny. I have a chance to move to Dallas for work and I might take it, but school-wise (I mean high school because what the fuck does grade school teach you) I dunno. I remember a lot of stuck up kids from HP, but Dallas Jesuit was pretty chill

Fuck whys the pic so blurry

I live in Pearland, but I identify (lol) as 979 because I lived there my whole life and I'll be moving back soon. I've heard of that place, but never been.

Houston, medical district
I need a new gun range buddy
Anyone down to go this weekend?

Looks like the handiwork of the same bastards that took out the Touchdown Jesus outside Dayton.

>Southern Cucks

Eat five guys and get woke

A Five Guys burger with no bun is my go-to post-workout meal, holy shit can they grill a burg

>903
Microdosing mushrooms and organizing/ cleaning the house.

Pretty fuckin much

Midland Schneider Or somewhere out NW.

DFW native, undercover conservative going to school in Austin. Fuck yeah Texas.

Gracias senor

So, lightning?

God damn texanon, how do you manage being around all those shitlibs? I'm in Denton and I can't fucking stand them

Can't wait to leave Texico.
Probably the worst state i lived in, and been in.
And yeah, 210.

Are you white? Come to the Midwest or Pennsylvania at least we are still white over here.

Whats up man

361 falfurrias here
comfy weather

I hope ive met yall in real life