Thank God I'm gay

Thank God I'm gay.

Don't have to worry about neo-Puritan white knights and weak-willed women ruining my life.

Don't have to worry about getting pregnant and thinking, "Hey, killing babies is OK! Let me kill my baby."

It's good to be gay. It's good to be conservative.

They will never stop. Get REKT breeders.

>a loud and public minority is the norm
Get wrecked, low IQ faggots. Your IQ is too low for nuance.

A loud and public minority is all it takes. The T throughout history.

They are coming after every rich and powerful man that gets in the way. Hide your dicks the feminist reign of power is here.

A loud and public minority doesn't effect the majority of relationships. Most of the human population has sexual relationships just fine. I can tell you're some r9k level virgin, this is all you faggots spam on this board.

As they fucking should.
Every Jewish sleazeball in the entertainment industry needs to get put in his place.

Lesbian, gay, or bisexual?

discord gg/UwDvdC

Most humans aren't famous.

degenerate thanking God

Every woman you have been the least intimate with is a ticking time bomb to destroy your life.

Even though I think it's wrong that Louis CK is having to deal with this without definitive proof, it is hilarious to see the people that he shilled for, turn on him.

>hurr durr
>muh women
>meh minorities

It's like the dog that is carrying the snake on his back to cross the river.

No shit, so all of this screaming is even less relevant.

>if it doesn't happen to me, it doesn't matter!

Hearing how Tig Notaro turned on him so quickly is infuriating.

But in most of these cases, I agree that it's hilarious to see leftists get fucked by their own creations.

Why are you defending a bunch of grubby hollywood jews?

Enjoy your aids, op.

Because it's going to lead to an erosion of due process (see: colleges' Title IX kangaroo courts), and a world where mere accusations from venal, malicious people can ruin your life. And I don't want to live in that world.

It should be guarded against, even if you hate the particular famous people getting railroaded.

Incidentally, ITT I'm also defending the most defenseless of all: unborn children. Feminism has ruined lives... Literally.

Those worthless whores are lucky to be sexual assaulted by the greatest comedian alive.

so, let's be honest
you faggots got all up in arms when Spacey came out as a gay man re:pedophilia
but as a cocksucking faggot, you know damn well how rampant pedophilia is in the gay community
even those who don't go full predator love to joke openly about it
so in your opinion, were you faggots being a bunch of niggers about that? I'd love to hear an argument in favor of that disingenuous behavior

Taking bets on the next man to be destroyed by his libido.

I wasn't around for the Spacey thing. But of course the outrage was just virtue signaling. When is it not?

>non answer
were you living under a rock last week?

I mean, I heard about it. I wasn't up in arms about it. You want me to answer for other people?

Shriek the kike

yes, quit being a massive faggot and speak for all faggot kind. I hate you cunts being all cagey about this pedo shit

I don't care that he tried to get with a 14-year-old. If he drugged him and tried to force sex on him, that I care about.

Kool

I wish I were gay evey day of the week.

kevin spacey

I'm straight as hell, but sometimes I go to gay clubs just for an ego boost. It's so much simpler being gay, there's no confusion or coyness, gay guys just come out and say they want to fuck you. I had no idea I was remotely attractive until I went to a gay club.

Report ALL shill threads

Me too bro, sometimes me and a friend jack each other off after a workout just to let off some steam.
Then we laugh about it a minute later going back to our girlfriends. Itd be so easier just being gay.

I don't want to touch other men's or penises or have them cum in my mouth. This makes me feel good.