Brits- is this real terror or just nigger bullshit?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5068167/Notting-Hill-lockdown-amid-live-police-operation.html
Armed police have swooped in on Notting Hill as part of a huge operation involving helicopters and balaclava-clad marksmen.

Residents have been told to stay indoors while the public has been asked to avoid the area while the police investigation is ongoing.

A spokesman for the Met told MailOnline so far five people had been arrested a number of knives seized.

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/266268-UK-man-wins-court-case-against-BBC-for-911-cover-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>300 replies about unlicensed butterknives
Fuck this country

thats just the met police harassing dindus that dindu nuffin

Topkek

Heard they found a huge stash of cutlery

Probably a case of unauthorised bread and butter party.

You're GETTING those T.V. licenses, you cheeky wankers!

Pay the license to watch our propaganda or we'll be stopping by...

You know us so well, bong.

BIN
I
N

pay the tip or we'll be giving you dirty looks....

At this point, it should be
>isis fighters returning to england

Either someone's illegal stash of cutlery got found or someone said something bad about Islam on social media again.

Yeah, those two things are exactly the same.

It's fucking infurriating when that shit comes through the door. I have said to the BBC many times that I do not watch TV, even said to them it's because it's shit so I watch everything online. Doesn't matter though, you HAVE to report that you do not want one otherwise you're fined. Can't wait for the TV licence to die and luckly it will be in my life time as the majority of TV viewers are in their 60's.

Well, they have to rest up, collect jizyah and rest up before the next round of fighting.
What better place to do that than fabulous Londonistan?
Everyone's a Paki and those who aren't will damned well tip their hat to their Islamic superiors.
You can even rape a couple of a the few remaining white Brits and get free room and board in the jails if you want it.
If I were a soulless Saracen I'd do it too.

>Brits- is this real terror or just nigger bullshit?
Op Trident is London police's gang busters unit. So just everyday stuff.

Reminder that based Tony Rook went to court and convinced the judge that the (((BBC))) are literal terrorists and he would rather be fined for not having a TV licence as opposed to be jailed for financing terrorism by proxy and fucking won.

sott.net/article/266268-UK-man-wins-court-case-against-BBC-for-911-cover-up

madman

All the ones let back in have been put in Scotland m8.

isn't nothing hill a wealthy area? Or it was at one point no, now they have the nigger carnival there?

Somebody posted a well worded and properly cited argument about why unlimited third world immigration is not in Britain's best interest as a nation.

All I know it for is the carnival, I always assumed it was a disaster area.

OI! SUMBODY BOUGHT A KNOIFE ONNE INNERNET! CALL SAS!

Arresting tooled up gangs

>armed police raid kitchen for cutlery
the absolute state of the united kaliphate

Breathless sources for this "happening":

>mail
>mirror
>star
>metro
>express
>standard

Samples of the "extraordinary" coverage:

>One woman, who lives on Talbot Road, told the Standard as the action unfolded: “In the main building across the square, the police are on the roof and in the scaffolding with guns and search lights.
>A lot of police have balaclavas on too. Police are not giving any information but said we are safe to be in our houses nearby.

>Arresting tooled up gangs
they need snipers in balclavas for that? In ZOG they wouldn't even take a shotgun. Then again, if you take a swing at a cop here they'll fucking throw you down the prison stairs and feed you spics if you are a nigger or vice versa.

>>mail
mail is usually bretty gud for terrorism shit. Yes, they are full of shit and exaggerate but you have to know how to read it and where they lie.

>mail is usually bretty gud for terrorism shit
You have one extraneous word there, coz.

>Yes, they are full of shit and exaggerate
Well, yes.

>you have to know how to read it and where they lie
Everywhere between page 1 and the last page.

The worst thing you can do is engage with these wankers. Think of these letters as bait, never bite and then they cannot reel you in. They literally have to catch you watching TV to have proof enough to bring the matter to court, if they do not or cannot get it, sit back and tell them to get fucked.

t. non TV license payer for 7 years

WHO MADE A RACIST TWEET?

If you want to save your life, better bin that knife or we'll come do it for you.

GAS

THE

ANGLOS

Illegal butterknife smuggling operation?

Nah this level of police activity is probably related to smuggling fake tv licenses

If not the DM, what source? It's free, and luckily all the old people are too dumb to use adblockers. Guardian is fucking leftist cancer. The Big Black Cock is propaganda. Express is so/so but below DM IMO. All ZOg media is terrible. RT/Ruptly is good for live coverage of shit. What other source is there?