Midwest Alliance General: Culvers Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?
>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement

Link to article: theindychannel.com/news/local-news/bartholomew-county/white-supremacist-group-recruitment-fliers-have-columbus-residents-on-edge

Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=e6XGSHCGD1A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares about the Midwest

SAGE

Midwest may be the last hope. South needs to wake up. It's now or never.

I know PA is "honorary"
but what do you mean? do we keep a 50/50 ethnostate?

50/50?

Geopolitik. We need defense in depth, and access to resources, and land for population expansion. We must conquer to the oceans, and cleanse the land of genetic refuse. Hitler was right.

I don't know why the WN's and far right people kiss dixies ass so much

Yeah, they shouldn't have killed Lincoln. All he wanted to do was send them back to Africa. Dindu nuffin.

half becomes niggerland, half becomes White ethnostate

>his state is a southern satellite
SAD!

Ky is Midwest

in what way is Indiana a southern satellite

Half of your population is literally of southerners LOL

nigger rope yourself. majority of Hoosiers are of German decent.

Culver's is based as fuck. I've never had to deal with a black while eating there and they make smash burgers instead of shitty frozen McGoldstein patties. Problem is Wisconsin is DEbased as fuck. I honestly wouldn't bat an eye if Milwaukee was nuked tomorrow.

Last time I ate there I saw literally zero non whites. Also their food is mouth orgasmic. Their cheese curds are to die for.

Kansas has several towns that are still 90% euro decent homogenous. Damar fags still speak French having been off the Motherland tit at least 90 years.

>American
>White
>High IQ

Minnesota is mostly Norwegians and Swedes btw
Great genetics, would do well in a ethnostate.
Don't do well when we're tempted with taking care of niggers

Cept the curds are literally much higher quality in WI. Every culvers ive been to that is not in WI (maybe 5-6) has had shitty curds. If you want the real deal, you gotta make a pilgrimage.

>Anglo
kick these traitors out and then maybe we could create a stable state. until then itll collapse from the inside

The average White American has an iq of 103.

Hey man I live here. I wish I didn't but still....

Fuck off Anglos are our white brethren.

Newfag to the UP, never had culvers till i moved here and now nothing else can compare. Damn shame their an hour away though.

>The average White American has an iq of 103.

Culvers is the best. Way better than McGoldSteins or Burger KANG.

I no longer live in WI, but its southwestern brother. What's the UP like? Never been to MI up there, but I've been close. I can imagine its gorgeous and terrible in the winter.

When you control for race, whites perform about as well as Switzerland on average.

The fact that you don't know the current state of MN shows how much if a newfag you are

And despite being a newfag, you started a cringe larp thread

Honestly kys

I love me some Oberweis whole milk.

Last time I ate shit from one of those two """""restaurants""""" I got sick. The fact that they're international multi billion dollar companies sickens me.

>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>Germanic/Germanic/Germanic heritage
What a redundant thing to say

Winter has hit and hit hard, atm the temp is 11 with a wind chill of -7 and the low for tonight is 3 with a wind chill of -15 so according the the locals its warm. Other than that the landscape is a 10/10 and the people seem to be very rightwing with the exception of the college city of marquette.

It's not the burger that makes you fat, it's the ice cream and deep fried cheese balls. Also pop/soda.

people bitched thinking we just meant germans. people are retarded.

I ate that burg for lunch today. Fucking good shit

Aside from recent (last 50 years) transplants, the migration was initially from Kentucky/Tennessee via VA colonies loooong before the Germans came in during the late 1800s. Ask any Hoosier where their roots are, and 75% will say Kentucky.
Not exactly Dixie though, so that other guy was incorrect, too.

Culver's is absolute shit-tier burgers
The fact you hold it in high esteem speaks volumes

Fuck it im in. Cant wait to expel all the niggers from our new nation

t. mccuckolds soy boy

The burgers are ok, at least they're fresh. But their pot roast is pretty damn good. And they have Walleye sometimes like any good WI restaurant should.

>condiments on the bottom

Into the trash it goes

nah lol only the people of Anglo decent. also cool you used a flag I made in mspaint several months back. Used it as my twitter profile pic when I lived in Indianapolis.

Culvers is the shit. Bumpty bumpty. My soul for you.

Feeling pretty BTFO by /txg/ raging all damn day huh?

You're not midwesterners you're filthy infidel Americans.

Death to America.

If you live in the UP, what isn't an hour away except your local bar, church, or roadside pastie seller?

Source, been there many times. Copper harbor mine tour was cool. Found several agates & petosky stones on my beach walks.

P.s., fuck a chain restaurant, you should be eating homemade pasties, venison, and whitefish up there.

>Muh Dixie
Y'all lost. Move on

youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g

I live Detroit. What do we do with all the brown people?

Yeah, half the reason the South has so many niggers is because of their abortion laws. In Jew York city, more blacks are aborted than born.

youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g

The south is going to be fucked here in a few years. Between your pic related and the fact that leftists have been moving south to escape the damage they've done, theyre going to be the new "blue wall"

>before LBJ, white people were smater than any other race

>After LBJ, Entire planet become low iq freak show

Many people hear about "Wirtschaftswunder" or "いざなぎ景気"

But no one hear about Economic boom in Hispanic/Black Country or communities

But in your case, war is peace , freedom is slavery , ignorance is strength

Love Culver's, live next to one in Austin, TX. Butter burgers all day, BOGO coupons monthly.

Culver's is the absolute business. They don't even have them in my state, so I have to visit two states away several times a year. Cheese curds and butter burgers for life.