Why are all these women just now coming out with their accusations?

Why are all these women just now coming out with their accusations?

herd mentality

Officially:
Because they feel “safe now others are speaking out”.

Unofficially:
It’s convenient and beneficial now.

perfect momentum for the attention they crave

rape is bad, nazis

because they now feel empowered and confident in their chances of success?

She really deserves it though

>rape is bad, nazis
says the Commie

Black Cube - Mossad was killing or keeping them quiet.

Same reason they go to the toilet in groups

They need to come out for a lawsuit, it's easier to get either a class action, or to win a lawsuit after one is won, because said lawsuit won would be a precedent of his character, and establish said character as such.

Gonna get exposed soon regardless, and it's a good idea to stay ahead of the curve - lest someone assumes that your career was essentially luxury prostitution.

I would not be surprised if many were voluntarily in on it just for that sweet, sweet cash.

Cash or being subject to blackmail are both valid explanations for why you need to continue your acting career even though you shit money.

(A) They want their fifteen minutes of fame

or

(B) Herd mentality, as other anons have stated... >huehue fuck the patriarchy xDDD
or

(C) They're genuine claims (highly unlikely)

Daily reminder that you can lose your job these days over nothing more than bullshit accusations. No trial, no evidence, just a whore's words taken at face value.

Welcome to 2017.

>>i thought you said you'd love me forever?
>i thought i also said my favorite song was forever young?
because they're cunts.

golddiggers

This is how women function to undermine men. They wait until you reach your pinnacle then pull you down w/ your pussy. The only reason why it works is because cucks rule the world and other thirsty men hope that by whiteknighting they'll get a cut of pussy.

Women aren't equal to men in a physical sense.. shit happens. So a woman should never find herself in a predicament with a man centered around sexual advance. But roasties most always do. There's a reason why women used to get married younger .. It was to have a more structured and growth based healthy society. Now women roam around with wolves and play with fire and then scream when the inevitable happens... That and just flat out lie to get ahead.

I'm just ignoring it desu. There's wolves and bitches who dance w/ them get bit. Women want to be bad bitches.. Shit happens to bad bitches.

It's funny to see everyone on Sup Forums talk about men and the women undermining society but rail as soon as cunts begin a male vilification campaign. Claim you're redpilled but can't see through what's happening.

because of whey do everything that they do.:

Attention

I'D TONGUE FUCK THAT ASSHOLE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Good. All men has ever done was molesting females. The sooner more men get locked up, the better.

Dominoe effect.

If a man is truly innocent of these acquisitions, I'd sue the fucking dirt of their feet for defamation immediately.

>this is what VR fags want
get on my level

>Why are all these women just now coming out with their accusations?
It's because of rape culture. There's been too much of it.

Sluts who were turned into sluts via 24/7 jew brainwashing from birth vs the jews doing the brainwashing...

I'll take the sluts.

Fuck off, JIDF.

It's the new way of coming out and being brave. A decade ago it use to be "coming out as gay", about 5 or so years ago it use to be "coming out as trans". Now that people are over that, it's "coming out of being sexually harrassed". They are going to run out of things to be coming out of sooner or later.

>those sources

wow so many plebs in one thread
>this is leading up to the reveal of a large sexual blackmail scheme involving Hillary, Epstein, Podesta, and many others
>these hollywood cases have all been rumored for years and are being leaked before the Trump administration takes down the real pedo ring
>one of these days a wild, outlandish claim will be made about a sexual assault involving a celebrity, and will be proven to be a hoax
>this will cast doubt on all of the currently accused celebrities (who are real abusers) as well as Hillary, Podesta, and others in DC
>the whole thing will be dismissed as hysteria and a witchhunt by constantly citing the "false flag" accusation and all of these people will effectively get away with their crimes

cheers lads

Confidence that they will get support. 1 person comes out and every other victim waits to see how it goes. If all goes well then the floodgates are opened