Heather O'Rourke got sepsis from molestation by studio execs and died

Back in the mid-80's was peak child molesting time in Hollywood. There was no internet. There were very very few mobile phones. Children came to the set where they were left alone by their parents. For the next 8 hours they were subject to every kind of horrible thing you can imagine. Drugs were commonplace. They were used to try and get the kids to not be so hysterical when being assaulted.

Producers loved casting shows with kids and tweens. If someone pitched a show that involved a handful of tweens with a dozen tween extras per week, it would get a green light. Even if the show was going to suck, and everyone knew it was going to suck, if you got the right pedo at a studio he would say yes just to come for the casting and taping of the pilot. As sad as it is to say, there were a lot of parents who told their kids to go off with the nice man in the suit and do what he says. It was a sick sick time.

It was just past the mid 80's when a producer came up with the idea of a tween show that not only would feature a rotating cast of extras, but would make the studio a bunch of money because they would film quickly and not hire any adults. Further, the faster they filmed, the more time they would have to molest all the kids that would be hanging around.

From the first day, it was the worst place on earth if you were a kid. The studio where the show was filmed also had several other shows being filmed there, most of which featured lots of children. Executives would drive over to Hollywood right before lunch and would stay at the studio for several hours each day.

Anyway, on this particular show, there was a special guest star. A very special guest star. Still not a tween, everyone knew who she was. Executives flocked to the studio that day to see her. She was first molested when she was 5 or 6 and had continued to be molested throughout her hit movies and also on a previous show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfGtB6K8q8k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunset_Las_Palmas_Studios
m.imdb.com/title/tt1416052/
imdb.com/title/tt0092439/
yahoo.com/entertainment/louis-c-k-accused-sexual-201135983.html
m.imdb.com/name/nm0030318/?ref_=m_nmfm_nm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>post-sepsis picture
One of the stars of the show who has spent her life bouncing in and out of rehab because of what she saw, and who was actually nominated for awards from the show, described the atmosphere that day.

"A bunch of f**king pigs. I had just turned 12 or 13. I was the same age as the actress coming in. Maybe a little older. We had been shooting for months and I was old news. They knew I would do what they wanted, but they always wanted someone new. This was someone new and someone they all knew. They had it set up like a peep show almost. She had finished shooting that morning and they brought her out on a stage. The stage was used most of the time for a game show that was taped there. That game show is still on today. I can't watch it knowing what happened to her there. They brought her out and the front four rows of this theatre were filled with guys who were already rubbing themselves. The girl was wearing a bikini. The show took place around a beach just so they could make these girls wear next to nothing. They had her walk around under the lights. The lights were focused on her and she couldn't really see out to the audience. She was squinting. It must have been blinding for her. They had her walk back and forth. Then they had her start dancing. All of these guys were doing what another star at that same studio got busted for. This went on for about 20 minutes. Then three of the guys took her to a different area of the studio."

The actress didn't see what happened, but about 45 minutes later, one of those three guys came running out and needed a set medic. Apparently they had inserted something inside the girl and things were bad. The medic came and the ambulance came. The parents of the girl were told some crap story. That crap story ended up killing the girl because the parents believed the executives. Two weeks later, the show finished shooting six episodes all at once and then everyone was sent on their way forever.

guess who shadow directed poltergeist

>first molested at 5-6
>discovered by (((him))) at 5-6.

How do you "discover" an undiscovered "child star" for their "talent"

hot

>Whites are sadists
The sky is blue

>*jews are sadists
ftfy

That's quite the large mental load to lift!

>This board
>These posts
>These reveals
Ruining the white man's smile a day at a time goyim

Just posted this in the last thread. Fuck off disinfo CIA shill faggot.

O'Rourke became ill in early 1987 and was misdiagnosed by doctors at Kaiser Permanente Hospital as having Crohn's disease. She was prescribed prednisone to treat the disease, which caused her cheeks to appear puffy and large.[19] On January 31, 1988, O'Rourke suddenly became ill again, vomiting and unable to keep anything in her stomach. The next morning, she collapsed while preparing to leave for the hospital and her stepfather called paramedics. O'Rourke suffered a cardiac arrest en route to the hospital, and after resuscitation, she was airlifted by helicopter to Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego,[10] where she died later that day.

Speaking to reporters, O'Rourke's manager David Wardlow initially announced that it was believed she died of influenza.[20][21] However, hospital spokesman Vincent Bond announced that O'Rourke died during surgery to repair an acute bowel obstruction (caused by congenital stenosis of the intestine)[22] complicated by septic shock;[3][23] this report was corroborated by the San Diego County coroner's office on February 3, two days after her death.[24] Later reports changed the specific cause of death to cardiac arrest caused by septic shock brought on by the intestinal stenosis.[22][25]

Plaque marking O'Rourke's interment
O'Rourke was interred at Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery on February 5, 1988.[26]

tl;dr Wikipedia notes that Heather O'Rourke died of sepsis caused by a bowel obstruction as a result of Congenital Stenosis, a birth defect that causes a narrowing of a tubular organ, including intestines. The family sued and reached a settlement with Kaiser Permanente Hospital for failing to correctly diagnose the illness that led to her death.

why do you think the ghosts wanted carol anne

HAVE A BUMP

BUMP 4 JUSTICE

you don't know what you are talking about. Bowel stenosis is simply narrowing of the bowel. Usually when seen in children, absent other history you would assume it was congenital. When you see it in people who have been repeatedly ass-raped over a long period, it's due to the accumulation of scar tissue.

She died of sepsis as a result of surgery to repair her traumatic colonic stenosis, inflicted by Spielberg and co. That's the theory, so you can stop posting this (((wikipedia))) shit in every thread.

bump for sadness

the description of the studio and the bleachers is fucking horrifying, especially thinking of the Jeopardy studio. It always struck me as such a small, weird and intimate stage.

It always had acoustics that just made it feel like a small sound stage, and the seating section isn't that big if i remember from the few shots they'd show of it on tv.

I was trying to look earlier for news reports or anything from that day, of reports of her being rushed to the hospital and who reported the incident exactly, can't track it down.

Need those 3 names.

Rocky road?

Yep, she was on for one episode. I tried to find the episode on YT but I don't know if it ever aired with her considering what happened that day. I didn't see her listed on the credits for the show on Wikipedia

proofs?

You are now officially on a witch-hunt based on nothing more than an anonymous story by an unnamed person, who could have just made all this up, like a bored user. Damn, you're suggestible.

youtube.com/watch?v=WfGtB6K8q8k
supposedly not dead
faked it
>money
she's the lead singer in this shit

Bump

Is it too much to hope that Feldman spills the beans on the entire jewint?

Fuck

not really

no.you

Rocky road was filmed in the same place as jeopardy

>Whites are sadists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunset_Las_Palmas_Studios

>I wondered about Heather O'rourke's upbringing. How do you get to be an actress at aged 5 exactly? The popular narrative goes that she was 'discovered' by Steven Spielberg whilst she dined with her mother at MGM studios - they were there because her big sister Tammy was doing 'Pennies from Heaven'. I google her sister and you see pictures of them in beauty pageants together. I get a very 'Jon Benet' vibe from all her pictures where her hair is all done up and everything posed to 'perfection'. They were a poor family that lived in Anaheim which has associations with Disney. The same kind of connections pop up again and again....

Shteven Shpilberg "discovered" this girl at 5 years of age. She died at 12 from bowel obstruction, after 7 years of hard'n hot work at Shlomo's LA joint. This is your life on Jews.

>based on nothing more than an anonymous story by an unnamed person,
did you read the post? Way too many details correlate, it was someone who was there at the time.

No white did this but the Jewish plague.

Stop watching hollywood or the medua owned by the criminals.

jews arent white

Everyone knows you're the real (((shill))) you fucking cretin. A bunch of (((Hollywood perverts))) fucked her and caused her death.

>'Pennies from Heaven'
so many jew jokes in that title alone.

Yep, I saw the pageant pictures and didn't even want to save them to my HD. She's the cutest little thing in them, it's just really fucking infuriating if true that this dirty fucking bastard had us all as kids obsessed with his films. Then again it's the people who put themselves in these positions to be around kids that do this.

yeah
gay

Thing is, these Hollywood Jews are increasingly widely known to be what they are to the masses, to the normies. In the past, those normies would say "yeah, that guy is right, there's probably nothing more to this". Not anymore, and there's Jewish sweat running down the gutters of Hollywood because all of these degenerates are going to be exposed, one by one, and the normies are going to see the patterns because we're going to help them see the patterns.

Once most people realize what these stinking Hollywood Jews have been up to, and that they are indeed stinking Hollywood Jews, those normies will make Kristallnacht look like a fucking joke.

If it has a Jew in it boy cott it a d boy cott all supporters of Jews in congress.

Heather was born in 75. This girl was born in 85. It's not her.

really makes you want to put your head through the wall, or someone else's.

They aren't witches, they are Jews. Witches don't exist, Jews do.

God only knows what Judith Barsi went through, but we know that her father put a bullet through her.

Wew... you know it's gunna be a shit show when Satan is calling the Jews degenerate.

>witches don't exist

Let me sit you down and have a conversation about The Goddess 8

FONZI NO!

this guy gets

what the fucking hell? never heard of this. I don't think i want to.

witches do exist, a lot of them are jews.

also
>in later pictures
she's smirking in all of them. she cant even keep a straight face. Just look at that picture

every fucking one of them she has a smirk on her face.
and her younger pictures, its like she knew it all along, but didnt believe it
>didint know it
>this topics being used for a false flag
too many similiarities for her to not be the Her. you cant disprove this to me
also as well, i can always tell when something is a lie or not. when i was little i was told about this, buthtey couldnt convince me. never bleieved it. YOu know. and if you fuckers dont even look at it, the fuck you shills your using this for a false flag

Look it up at your peril. She worked at the same time as Heather, mid 80s. She did commercials and voice over (she was the voice of the little girl in All Dogs Go To Heaven.) She was 10 when she died.

>Come on, goyim, stop being woke on the JQ, just go back to insane false flag theories and alien stuff. Turn off The Right Stuff and turn on Coast to Coast, goyim, please, please, please
That's you.

Fonzi is a Jew. What did you expect.

>The show ended 6 episodes after her episode! Just like in the blind piece!

m.imdb.com/title/tt1416052/

*?

poor ducky :(

Spielberg also introduced Corey Feldman to Michael Jackson! Jackson used to visit the sets of all his kids movies and become "friends" with the child actors

De-arm Israel.
Send the diaspora there.
Turn it to glass.

That explains a lot actually.

Usually they just say it was because of "the curse". Poor girl.

stopped reading after sepsis from molestation

That voice! It used to make me cry before I knew. Now I can't listen to her at all. ("Oh, Chawlee")

Such a beautiful Ayran girl.

Are you a Jew?

Are you talking about Oz ? I fucking mad at that shit.

> we're going to help them see patterns
Wow Satan, your okay.
Jesus was right, jews were a mistake.

yes yes yes :(

Let me give you an edgy take here.

Remember that it's the Jews who tell you Satan is bad.

Steven Spielberg is a proto-Jew, but I love movies and he's MY proto-Jew. Jaws, Close Encounters, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Minority Report, ET...

If he turns out to be a pedo, I completely give up.

>pizzagate is real
>but not when conservatives
Lel

I think I'm starting to figure out what the "curse" actually was. Stupid Jew Producers didn't know how far they could push a little girl's body. It wasn't just her you know.

The show is Rocky Road?

Actress witness is Devon Odessa? She was nominated for Best Young Actress in a Cable Series or Special.

Filming Locations: Hollywood Center Studios - 1040 N. Las Palmas Avenue, Hollywood

Production Co: Arendee Productions, The Arthur Company

imdb.com/title/tt0092439/

That's the Jews all over. All over little girls.

yahoo.com/entertainment/louis-c-k-accused-sexual-201135983.html

>that look on her face
is what kept me from believing she ever was dead
why dont you fuck off you godamn nigger you arent doing anything

duh they fake everything but
lead everyone down these fake rabbit holes further
whats your end goal ? this is a false flag
javascript:quote('148757661')

>Close Encounters

For anyone here over 40, watch this movie post- red-pill.

You can't go back.

Man, what does a guy gotta do to kill some Jews around here.

The pedophile producer. He did a few kids shows during that period.

m.imdb.com/name/nm0030318/?ref_=m_nmfm_nm

what the fuck are you guys attempting anyway
how will you solve this
>wait for gubmint do somehting

hope all you fuckers die

>no mole
NO MOLE

What the hell why do you hope I die? I just want to kill Jews.

shieeettt

>what can we do to get the fibi off our internets?

but your ending shit like slave trade
or anything a crybaby can cry about
george washington and people like that knew its totaly cool to use blacks who dont do nohitng for slave

what show tho?

yikes

Well I have basic forensic knowledge, sepsis from penetration with a foreign object seems to be the cause of death.

you guys didnt never know who the fuck she was if you don't look at the dots she's got for eyes

Come again?

I'mma puke but first, keep this BUMPED.

blue eyes suddenly green eyes

you guys are falling for a false flag
they want big attention they use these actors celebrities
get big attention
crave internet attentiont o shit all over it

tv is made BY actors comedians celebrities whatever
the internet is big way to communicate
theyre using the same shit now

image related if you dont fucking look
censoring is what theyre doing to attack you (google facebook twitter)
your going to do?

Steve going down when?

look at ops picture there not blue

She's too young

>but I love movies
there's your problem. turn off the flickering jew.

noshes not