Any Muslims on here wonna share their experience with Islam?

Any Muslims on here wonna share their experience with Islam?

I was brought up in a Muslim household in the west.

Everything you do has to have Allah mentioned somewhere, every sneeze, every yawn, before you enter a room, you name it.

Praying 5 times a day everyday gets old, fast, especially when you realise that Islam pushes the idea that everything that happens to you is a result of Allah's wishes. I've found that praying doesn't really do anything, and anything good that happens, happen as a result of your own hard work and efforts, or they were going to happen anyway.

The topic of sex and relationships is already an awkward one for young men and girls, but add in a dose of Islam and make it 100000x more awkward.
No sex before marriage leads to a lot of sexual repressed people, the men especially.
>tfw no gf
Yes, no gf's allowed. You are not even allowed to be alone in the same room as a girl who isn't your mother or wife.

Loads of things are Haram that shouldn't be, leading to an outcast way of life through school, literally to the point where most of my Muslim friends went full on kuffar by the age of 16.

Islam is NOT compatible with western life. I'm done with Islam as a religion. I'm not atheist tho, guess I'm a sceptic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Islam is not compatible with western life

Exactly, convert to Christianity, faggot.

End muslim immigration

Oh and I once stroked a doggo as a kid and was berated for it.
Then my dad took some sand from fucking somewhere and I had to wash my hands 7 times with water and 7 times in the sand, because apparently, according to islam, that's the only way to wash your hands after touching a dog.

Also, not being able to eat with your left hand is retarded. Just because the people 1500 years ago had to wash their ass with their hands, doesn't mean we have to follow the same outdated rule.
>toilet paper and soap has been invented idiots

Christianity is similar
Immigration is another topic, leave the thread as it is

Christianity is similar to Islam

I'd expect to hear something that retarded from a sandnigger. You've never read the Bible, have you?

*>Christianity is similar to Islam
fugg, I can't even greentext right

i was an islam, but then islam told me not to be a faggot or i get dead so i stopped being a islam

It’s hilarious watching brainwashed sandniggers finally come to realize their religion (and all religions) are just systems and ideologies to control people

>sandnigger
If you were to see me in real life, you wouldn't even be able to tell I was Arab. I'm half white idiot.
Also no, I don't believe in your bullshit stories, Christianity is somehow more fucking ridiculous than Islam, only thing you fucks have going for you is that your followers are blowing shit up, but that's mostly because they're born in peaceful ass places.
You're an aussie but you speak like an autist.
Also, I call bullshit, the first thing Muslim parents tell their kids is that faggotry is an absolute sin.
Actually that's one of the things Islam does right. The more of you cunts thrown off buildings the better.

Also cutting hands off the thieves, I can back that.

>brainwashed sandnigger
I was never brainwashed. I always had a conscious about my religion and that's why I came to the conclusion that I did.
Trust me when I say that the fucking majority don't.

Also ffs, stop calling me a sand nigger you faggots. All the Arab side of my family are chill as fuck, it's the white side who are fucked.

Since no muslims shared their experience here yet, would you mind answering a question or two?

What happens to a muslim after death?

I will pray for your skol

Stop caring what people think. Religion is a pretty personal thing and those people are shitty muslims if they are judging you on your deen.

Sure.

72 virgins if you die in jihad.

I was told that there are different levels of heaven and hell, kind of like a best to worst system.

Basically anyone who isn't a Muslim or commits what Islam considers a sin goes to hell (naar), and Muslims go to heaven (jenah).

But Islam is all about what people think. Everything you do is a judgment by Allah and to be quite honest, other Muslims too.
Deen is not to be broken because that would make a shitty Muslim who will go to hell.

Can you see how it's all a trap yet?

what the fuck is the deal with you guys and batshit conspiracy theories.

Why are white converts fucking more mental than normal Muslims?

>Christianity is similar
Though there is a superficial similarity between Christianity and Islam, if you investigate more you'll see it's very different: Islam is a legalistic religion, with loads of rules they say God wants us to follow. They claim these rules are perfect, even though they're often contradictory and sometimes appear to be evil.

Whereas Christianity is about what God has already done for us. Christians believe God loves us more than He loves His own rules. God wants us to continue the work of Jesus, but it's not what our salvation depends upon.

According to Islam, does Allah (God) take on any physical form? Example in Christianity we have Jesus and it's easy to perceive God as a living man.

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

Islam has an unhealthy view of women and sex. I thought Christianity was repressive but the ackbars are truly not right in the head. Although it would kind of suit a lot of the misogynistic virgins on /pol

But bush did do 911
I don't know man, probably because they're trying to make up for their past sins. Retarded as always.
Okay, sounds better than Islam, but what about the stories. Are they take to be absolute truth by you guys or are they seen as metaphors for doing good deeds?
I was told not to question Allah and his forms. But instead to look at his creations instead.
I shit you not bro there's this fat cunt who goes to my uni, literally the greasiest, weirdest, socially awkward kid you'll ever meet, and to top it all off, he wears a "proud citizen of kekistan" shirt and I've seen him on Sup Forums in class.

I'm pretty sure that's the majority of this board so I don't take their opinions too seriously lmao.

But yeah you're right about that.

>what's the deal with that retarded shit you people do
>hurr look i'm doin it right now