Don't say those mean words get out ;-;

>don't say those mean words get out ;-;
The absolute STATE of the fucking military
*inhale*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the state of the chair force

source?

You can't say racist shit openly in any US military service. It's career suicide.

what happened?

goygle is your jewish fiend

The fact that after it turned out to be a hoax, he doubled down, is pathetic.

Its FAKE, HOLY SHIT
They played this OVER AND OVER AGAIN on the MSM

Black dude wrote it on his own door in an attempt to get out of trouble

Someone graffitid "nigger" on military property

That someone turned out to be a nigger

>Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin!?

Having people in leadership that are this stupid is devastating for morale. They pose a serious risk to our military.

Oh my. I remember the his original diatribe on the issue, and it was company man cringey. Didn't realize he had more to say. Did he mention that is was a hoax?

Reporters asked him after out was revealed, and he just spit some shit about it still being hate speech and necessary to talk about, etc. Fucking queer boomer. Hope he catches a stray nog bullet when Rome falls.

>and he just spit some shit about it still being hate speech and necessary to talk about

Wow. Thanks.

Does anyone else wince when white people get "emotional" over racism. Like this faggot. Red in the face, basically crying, because some fucking nigger called himself a nigger. Unreal.

False flag exposed again.
The demons truly lost their power of deception

>Sheeeit Tyrone, whatchu doin

How a white guy can get orders from him now?
He should have wait before he open his mouth.

Someone post the fucking video already

>wanting to make the military a career

WEW

Email the stupid ass general at [email protected]

Make sure to tell him that Kelly, Mattis, and Trump hate his ass and that he will never be promoted.

I would do it but I'm retired USAF and I don't wanna be court-martialed.

now they just need to expose the fake shooting that happen a small time later

>Hey Jamal, watcha doin?

This is part of military culture. You can push an agenda, but you have to be squeaky clean. It is all about discipline and self-control. There are numerous fiefdoms and agendas from one unit to the next. Each threatens to tear down the others. Most of his men understand that he had to come out as he did, and most of the NCOs and company grade officers understand the uncomfortable posturing he did in the aftermath. I'm not saying he isn't a douche, he may well be, yet it is more than possible that he left his desk unsecured once and someone horrid has blackmail on him. God, I miss the extreme paranoia of military service.

Correct. This is the most important thing. He should be fired.

Tfw not on pausex and making a mad dash to the shopette in civilian clothes all the while keeping your head on a swivel and getting your story straight.

Coke heads have nothing on enlisted

fpbp

I always knew the military was just another government welfare program full of babies who can't get real jobs, trannies, rapists, and other unwanted members of society. We haven't won a war since when? Has America ever won a war? INB4 WW1 or 2. We got to WW1 when it was 80% over and by the time we landed in France in WW2 the Russians had already turned the tide in the east. The Russians and Germans had much larger battles then the USA defeating 15 year old German reservists. We got trounced in Nam and Korea and the sand box. Maybe we should just quit while we still have a country? Fuck you war mongering faggots. Blow up millions of kids with drones over the last 15 years but god forbid someone doesn't hate themself for being white. FUCK YOU UNIFORMED WHORES SUCKING UNCLE SAM'S COCK FOR A SHEKEL. You're pathetic. You should an hero yourself like your other buddies. It's been almost 24 hours and you haven't killed yourself. If you don't kill yourself one of your army buddies will because one of you kills themselves every 24 hours. Tic toc faggot. Stop wasting my air. Stop drinking my water. Nobody wants you. Not your family. Not your nation. Not even your precious military institutions. You're worthless.

This since forever.

Alarm Blue; MOPP 4