Was giving women the right to vote a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

vgy.me/32d0Me.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes.

Yes, there is no biblical precedent for women holding political authority. Voting is an exercise of political authority

The right to vote was a mistake. Abolish taxes, pay to vote.

Giving women anything other your rock hard cock is a mistake.

Yep.

WE SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN THEM PROPERTY RIGHTS IN 1800s

Get back to plebbit if you seriously need to ask that quesiton

No.

>women

Yes, absolutely.

absolutely

>itt virgins who can't get pussy

No, men becoming faggots/betas was tho.

yes

HIPPITY HOPPITY WOMEN AREN'T PROPERTY

not an argument, bucko

Yeah

They should vote through their husbands

Women are natural manipulators

Women aren't people, so yes.

Why not do it like Rome where you have to own land to have the right to vote?

Yes it's the catalyst for everything wrong with the west

This is how the us used to be

yes

They mostly vote Democrat, so yes.

Definitely.

>give niggers the right to vote
>give women the right to vote
>give illegals the right to vote
>suddenly the country starts going to shit
Coincidence?

The Greeks knew a thing or two about life.

Fuck

No doubt, why do you think it took so long?

What about my mother and my daughters?

Yet

Giving anyone the right to vote was a mistake. In Democracy the liberal values it is based on will always expand. You can recreate America again as nation where only white men can vote but it wouldn't last just like it didn't the first time.

The world fucked up already.
So it doesn't matter anymore.

giving anyone the right to vote was a mistake

As sexist as this sort of paper sounds the basic premise and reasoning behind it, that men bear the brunt of work and thus should be in charge, is actually fair reasoning.

Due to the differences between men and women, men are the ones that usually are tasked with carrying the world with their back and sweat. Women can get away with never working a day in their lives if they play their cards right, while the average man simply does not have that kind of luxury.

This is why it is fair for men to have greater political power: because women often do not have to pay the negative repercussions of poor choices. The result of bad governance is war and famine, two things that men are placed on the chopping block for. Women being allowed to vote means people who will never have to go to war or face the axe are getting to make decisions for the people who do.

If women want equality they need to give up hypergamy and their entitlements to social protection first. Of course, they will never do this because deep down inside they know it's actually a bad deal overall.

A great idea would be to require a year of military service before people could vote. It's absolutely disgusting that some spoiled brat roasties vote for commie fucks like (((Bernie))) counts for just as much as someone who actually had to fight for his country and actually understands why being able to vote is a privilege that should be fought for.

And if women want to vote well they can join the military too. Otherwise they can kindly piss right the fuck off.

sage and report all dumb provocative one liners
vgy.me/32d0Me.png
^1 post by this ID is another tell

yes

Yes. Obviously it was, or do you find the situation we are currently in acceptable?

Letting them out of the kitchen, and shoes was a mistake.

No, lack of iq test and owning land to vote was.

You bet.

yes

Ancient greeks and romans had it right. Only citizens should vote. Actual citizens, not cucks living in the country with no real ties to it. But I think women should be allowed to vote honestly. Not thinking that is pretty cucky tbqh. Literal muslim tier.

>Yes, there is no biblical precedent for women holding political authority
Not directly, but recall Kings and Jezebel. She warped the mind of Ahab to abandon God and worship Baal instead throwing the kingdom of Israel into chaos. She was quite literally thrown to the dogs.

giving non land owners the right to vote was a mistake

duh

Yes. Women have been selected for fertility and healthy appearance and not agency, which is why they lack agency. Their instincts are right for raising children, but disastrous for choosing policy. Their voting pattern makes it impossible to have a good civilization that endures and improves each generation.

Letting them vote was a mistake. It's such a giant fuckup that you can't put a bandaid on it. It just has to end.

Jesus Christ yes