CBTS #187: ORGANIZE AND CREATE FLOWCHARTS EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

Previous /CBTS/ 182: → → →
All previous threads are archived, links will be provided.

--USEFUL STUFF--

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

LATEST screencaps – → 2nd variant → 3rd variant →
LATEST question smartsheet: →
QRD summary – → (via #82 → )
Simple rundown – → (via #144 → )
M-Intel user – → (via #122 → )
Big picture – → → → (via #100 → )
RPP – → (via #127 → ) / 'Endgame' – →

Archives: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (NB. needs updating)

Links to thread #1 - #99: →
Links to thread #100-#160: →
Links to thread #161-#180: →
#181: →
#182: →
#183: →
#184: →
#185: →
#186: ------- NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS --------

>Is it happening? Check for yourself: →

Anons, your work won't be forgotten. Let those energy levels rise like never before. Praise KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928781603769344001
app.smartsheet.com/b/mpublish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19#sheet
katrinapierson.com/state-department-officials-fear-hillary-emails-will-soon-released/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=147&v=Y26jagki5Hs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
hillaryclintonmemoir.com/events.html
politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2017/nov/09/ahead-her-milwaukee-appearance-recent-hillary-clin/
jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2017/11/09/hillary-clinton-explain-what-happened-during-milwaukee-appearance-thursday-night/844889001/
fox6now.com/2017/11/09/hillary-clinton-promotes-book-on-2016-campaign-in-milwaukee/
secure.donaldjtrump.com
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon),
aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/urges-action-saudi-blames-iran-missile-171108044458611.html),
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

this user can bake unti l930 pm est only

had to bake now bc i am at work and had downtime

Pray for our Operators

also bump

bump cuz gnufags rule.

IMPORTANT

b u m p

These threads are so creepy and forced. Plz stop, literally nothing is happening.
Sage

>tarot
just stahp

Use the right image next time, makes it easier to find in the catalogue

What's the basic gestalt on this whole situation?

Thanks for keeping it up bakers and meme makers?? Alot of anons like myself are following very closely but are still behind the front lines archiving thinking good thoughts etc?

294 more sealed indictments found in other states from 10/30 - 11/9!!!

twitter.com/damartin32/status/928781603769344001

GUYS SOMETHING IS UP

some dude with inside info says big happenings regarding draining the swamp soon.

i like this one, myself, it shore got quiet!

what if Q is the goodguy AI like in person of interest and they are literally using us in real time to help!

we need to stay focused on the verified ???s and fit them together into the bigger picture

what is significance of this?

holy fuck so it wasn't the jews it was the saudis who have been running shit the whole time

How reliable is sourse?

Try "christopher wray"

Who is that?

Have a bump and a question:
What happened with the Muller investigation? Seemed to carry weight but I haven't read any more about it

Not quite lol

Please update smartsheet or add as secondary

Checked. The cycle has been broken. Time for judgement.

'Where was I? Oh, they stood still looking at me, when the one that wasn't carrying the coffin came forward and, staring straight at me, said to me -- yes, I tell 'ee, said to me, with a squeaky voice, "Tell Tom Tildrum that Tim Toidrum's dead," and that's why I asked you if you knew who Tom Tildrum was, for how can I tell Tom Tildrum Tim Toldrum's dead if I don't know who Tom Tildrum is?'

+++

>twitter.com/damartin32/status/928781603769344001

i will be blown away if those are related to mueller investigation

sealed indictments are not as rare as some anons have been saying

most cases with cooperating accused are filed sealed

o shit

Legit guys? I don't think this bread is fresh. 186 is POPPIN way more than this. The fuck.

>Not to mention every time I try to link to this bread, spoopy other link keeps popping up.

THIS OP CAN ONLY BAKE UNTIL 930 PM EST, IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TAK OVER EARLY JUST LMK

Just unseal already jfc!

i know this could be a stretch but no coincidences?

Nothing against baker. Just think the customers didn't realise there's a new loaf, and it's become stale.

every army needs bullet catchers user. send high energy, don't derail. you're on the winning team

Fucking white rabbit shit again. It's got nothing to do with Q, it's a forced meme

What about the odd way that the U.S was eliminated of the World Cup?
Could the World Cup be a target for one of the events? Mass shooter, sniper, bomber, chemical weapons?

its pops up right in your face when you bing search 41020.. try it

We're altering the algorithms of jewgles search engine to direct people where they HAVE to go.

Shit guys were basically writing history here.

That reduces to the Empress, btw. It was her turn!

White Rabbit is how we are delivering the product... ehem.

we need to make it a thing though. People are already spray painting and chalking it. we need to spread it like the it's okay to be white stuff.

That is vague as fuck

I was saying yesterday that 84 indictments was chump change.

I said hundreds of heads should be rolling. THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BABY.

graphic at the top. lots of questions

recap of the past 10 days:
>North Korea nuclear site collapse
>Manhattan truck of peace
>Twitter Google & Fabebook appear before congress
>US Stratcom commences global thunder
>Twitter admits to censoring hashtags pertaining to DNC leaks
>Brazille begins dishing the dirt on Clinton; says she feared for her life after Seth Rich found dead
>Wikileaks DDOS
>Soros fund manager Rubin arrested for sex trafficking
>POTUS twitter was taken down
>mass Saudi arrests, recovering hundreds of billions (assets frozen)
>antifa demonstrations a massive failure
>Saudi copter crash
>Texas church shooting
>Paradise papers leak
>massive internet outages reported
>Weinstein revealed to have used an agency consisting of Mossad agents to silence accusers
>Spacey, Sheen accused
>unprecedented Skyking activity
>israeli cabal pushing for war leaked
>assange tweets about puppet controlling the hand
>fbi raids dead body brokers
>senate nominee judge Roy Moore steps down due to pedo allegations
>SA, other countries make urgent call for nationals to flee Lebanon
>new batch of classified JFK documents released

sorry i had a minute at work and we needed a new baker so i made this one early

We should be using any and all methods. Humor, intrigue, all forms. End goal is reaching everyone.

Did she ever make it to her book signing today by chance?? Anyone know???

I get something about lego. Even then it's got nothing to do with Q. He never said anything about a white rabbit

This is one I did earlier today using the BHO Cabinet appointments as an example.

The idea would be to build on this and take each one of the cabinet members, one diagram per person, and show how they are connected to corruption (graft, quid pro quo, pay to play, foundation contributions, etc.), and then show how the money flows through the circular diagram. Once the diagram is done, douse it in sauce.

Bump

So does anyone have anything about EgyptAir and 3MI? I don't have sufficient time to do any research.

Why? "normies" aren't children, and the other memes people have made (using imgflip watermarked images) have also been fucking terrible

The power elite have the Muslims, MS-13, and all evil people on the planet on their side. And we have Hollywood and people making money by trafficking and whoring out children to pedophiles. You cannot win! Submit to the dark side or face the wrath of the Illuminati!

great job user

only critique is to make the email more readable

maybe clip and zoom relevant sentecnes about "approved" candidates and their race too

katrinapierson.com/state-department-officials-fear-hillary-emails-will-soon-released/

Can you expand it a bit? We're going to need a lot of room.

SEALED INDICTMENTS IN DC HAS NEVER HAPPNED EVER BEFORE .

Could this be the mystery machine and the storm? Sorry if already brought up.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=147&v=Y26jagki5Hs

I have two servers automated on two different accounts sending out the Q questions in Tweets, one every 3 minutes which will end after exactly 24 hours. They are sent to #AskFBI

So, what is your method? I'll betcha it's different than mine, right?

No confirmation yet. Doesn't start for 30 mins.

So I've read through the original LARP, and can someone point me to anything Q got right? The tweet from DJT didn't happen, Podesta wasn't indicted, Huma wasn't indicted, and 11/5 was an absolute nonhappening. I kept up with the first few threads when we were speculating on when his predictions would come true, but it seems they never have, so why have there been 187 threads on the topic? Not a shill and serious btw, someone please point me to something from the very first Q post that has now been 100% confirmed

nervous.jpg

okay. forget it. would you like to air it on your international news network?

Apparently. I get lots of results from Google here in the US.

>twitter.com/damartin32/status/928781603769344001
Trump's new FBI Director

Hey user's. Been seeing these threads for a while and wanna help out, but am kinda floored by all the archives and links.

Can some catch me up to speed (quick run down). Where is the current investigation focusing?

plz take my high energy anons your'e doing the lords work. lurking and praying

joshua 1:5

Why I'm skeptical of QCAnon's purported "leaks".

Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one.

The person or people behind the posts by "Q" fall into one of three categories:
One person, small group of people (cell), large group of people (govt agency).

If one person alone is in fact Q, then it's not likely he is anyone with a security clearance. Why do I say this? In 2011, 854,000 held top secret clearances. U.S. population was 310 million at that time. Being generous with these figures only between a quarter and a third of one percent (0.3%) of the population holds a top secret clearance, and even less (far less) would have access to the kind of info that Q purports in his posts.

So presuming then Q is just some random person, then would he take the time to post as he/she has? Well ask yourself why most people do the shit they do online, especially the stuff that is deliberately done to grab attention. What do you think?
If he/she is a small group of people, then again it's not likely they are privy to classified info. Perhaps they are pranksters, subcontractors to intelligence agencies, doing it for the lulz or who knows.

If Q is in fact posted by a government or political agency, which is totally inside the realm of possibility given what is known about orgs like JTRIG, russian troll farms and their state owned propaganda programs, the history of programs like cointelpro, etc, then we must ask what their motives are:
Possible motives include shock testing and analysis of the social network flow around PG (which we know is real and which is threatening to many entrenched power players in the US and globally), identifying potential troublemakers and putting them on a list for later follow-up; could be a deep state or other political org trying to wag the Pizzagater's dog and rile up support for the same kind of administration the Republicans have always been about for decades... etc. etc. etc.

1/5

she was on seth meyers last night

>So, what is your method? I'll betcha it's different than mine, right?

Right now? Nothing. Being sat on, so I don't want to disseminate. Just trying to help anons with ideas and shaping.

Bad elements within ALL nations and institutions have been working/corrupted by Khazarian banksters with their financial base of Switzerland and their military base in NK

Trump is draining the global swamp and using the Art of the Deal to gain support and allies for the final bossfight against R.O.T.H.S.C.H.I.L.D

S E N D I N G H I G H E N E R G Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

false flag on thursday night football?

Read the spreadsheet, it has everything except the 3MI and EA questions.

Congratulations.
You did your legwork and have found out that this is fake bullshit.
Feel like you spent your time wisely?
Perhaps next time, and there will be a next time, you see some dumb shit on Sup Forums, you won't waste your time on it.

Checked. High Energy to all Anons doing their work. Godspeed and praise!

QCAnon implies a war inside the intel agencies such as that the NSA are the good guys fighting the CIA etc.. but do the facts agree with this? NSA has little or no civilian oversight.. they routinely spy on people both domestically and abroad including spying on americans, collecting all internet traffic over US backbones, that they are a part of the cabal that wants to "collect it all", and whose secrecy makes them part of the de facto deep state: why should we trust them? Because some user says we should? What do you think?

Q also implies that somehow the Military (e.g. what Q refers to as Military Intelligence) is somehow *not* a part of the deep state, or is somehow contrary to the "evil bad actors". *What*? At last check, the pentagon has had more than 6.5 TRILLION DOLLARS of unacountable expenditures and counting. They command black ops around the world, are the world's largest polluters by and large, exercise "unconventional warfare" (e.g. destabilizing governments and instigating coups against democratically elected regimes around the world), and are a part of the huge money that there is to be made in war both at home and abroad etc etc. and we're to believe that they are doing this for the good of all?

2/5

Q got revitalizing an internet intelligence juggernaut right.

Here is her official happenings schedule for future reference and monitoring
hillaryclintonmemoir.com/events.html

There are a bunch of articles about what she was +++planning+++ to do, but I have not been able to yet find a single confirmation that it actually happened.

Couple examples
politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2017/nov/09/ahead-her-milwaukee-appearance-recent-hillary-clin/
jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2017/11/09/hillary-clinton-explain-what-happened-during-milwaukee-appearance-thursday-night/844889001/
fox6now.com/2017/11/09/hillary-clinton-promotes-book-on-2016-campaign-in-milwaukee/

Do _NOT_ donate to the Donald Trump campaign via the link below!!
DO NOT repeat or in any way suggest that anyone do so!!

Our satanist plans will be carried out and we, the rich, can
enslave and exploit the entire planet and eat babies and gross shit like that.

THIS IS AN ORDER!! Don't do it.

secure.donaldjtrump.com

Another reason why I'm not buying:

This leaked cable, (zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon), was released showing Israel and Saudi Arabia trying to ramp up pressure for war against Iran.. people in trumps cabinet have/are infamous Iran and NK war hawks. Trying to paint a picture of the same narrative thats been going on. It's interesting that prima facie Q is trying to drum up support for a war against these two countries. AND WHO WOULD BENEFIT? THE MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, DEFENSE CONTRACTORS, CORPORATIONS, THE MEDIA, AND POLITICIANS WITH TIES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Edit: I found this link, (aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/urges-action-saudi-blames-iran-missile-171108044458611.html), less than twelve hours after I wrote this.

3/5

Hmm, remember how Q said to stay away from gatherings?

Damn, hard to believe all that happened in the last 10 days. Something is definitely up

Not intentional disinfo, as milanon pointed out, but it's a mixture of changing dynamics behind the scenes and the aforementioned info dissemination dump in circular flow. It's imminent, all true, but not necessarily on a strict, unchanging timeline

There's no quick rundown for this one bud, you have to read, comprehend, remember all info from thread 1 to tie everything up.

Checked and TRUE! This is EXACTLY what we are doing. We the media now

Now how does DRUMPF himself fit in?

We're being told by Q and expected to believe the narrative that was created for Trump since he ran for office: that Trump is an outsider, that he's going to drain the swamp. Consider the following:

Look at Bush 2000: under him we saw tons of corruption in the banking and financial sector.. dirty energy skyrocketed.. police power skyrocketed.. powers of intelligence agencies to spy on us skyrocketed.. how many wars did we get involved in?.. powers and priveleges granted to corporations (e.g. corporation are people) increased greatly.. transfer of wealth from the bottom to the very top (increased inequality of wealth) increased greatly.

Now, the very same people who were advising Bush (and Clinton, and Obama for that matter, etc etc) are advising Drumpf. Further, one could factually say that Drumpf invited them into his administration. This has been demonstrated and really cannot be disputed at this point.

In his first two months in office, Donald Drumpf's administration indicated:

•more cops
•more prisons
•more oil and gas profits
•more corporate ability to influence elections
•more racial profiling

•less clean air
•less clean water
•less clean land
•less protections against corporations

He has tacitly approved:

•more lawfare against protest
•less access to reproductive health for women

And those are just the most documented points. This is not to mention net neutrality, his press secretary invoking states rights for one thing but not another, DeVos and charter schools and standards for education going even further down, his budget being straight out of the Republican playbook.. etc etc.

In short, all this indicates to me that Drumpf, like Obama, while being hailed as a heroic outsider messiah figure, is nothing but a puppet. But if that's true then who is pulling his strings? Well again, what is the most likely explanation? Hmm? Speak up! What do you think?

4/5

Good Job, cant chance to clean this up?

More false flags (particularly at large events or conservative areas like Q said) would be an indication of things moving

DO NOT CLICK GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS

>DO NOT CLICK GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS

If you are logged in with a Google account they can see that you're looking at their documents and they can see your files.

Self fulfilling prophesy much?

we need anons to organize essentially categorize the answers to questions from the spreadsheet
and make infographs with graphic design anons