Live in New Jersey

>live in New Jersey
>a nice house which is 300k-400k
>property taxes of over 12,000 dollars a year

Why is this allowed?

how many nigs live in your neighborhood ?

>offtopic
>blacked
kys

Because we have to pay for all the niggers and illegals

gotta pay for your newark friends somehow

Where in NJ?

is your neighborhood a (((nice))) one?

Are the streets maintained, your garbage hauled away, the winter snow removed after the leaves are taken away? Do the cops patrol your streets on a constant basis?

Quit your bitching and move the fuck to the inner city if you don't like your Property Tax.

What a cunt.

Which county

its allowed because the niggers that voted for democrats dont have to pay property tax

Hello, Nick

Sauce?

>Jerseyians want lower taxes
>vote dem
I fucking hate this state

where is that pic from? i get kinda excited from an american 56% face

You think blacks can afford a 400k house?
Property taxes are local. Not state.
south. But it really does not matter because it is higher everywhere.
Camden
Whites are too low percentage of population. Below 60% I think. I forget. Minorities always vote Democrat which is pathetic but I guess it is in their interest because they are lazy and want free shit

>>live in New Jersey
>>a nice house which is 300k-400k
>>property taxes of over 12,000 dollars a year

I live in Arizona, my family's house cost more than three times as much as yours, and our property taxes are a lot less.

Quit voting for Democrat scum just because Tony Coconuts down at the union hall told you to, you fucking idiots.

I live in Bergen County but I'm away at school. I'm not ready for Murphy.

With a Democrat governor plan on $16k soon

>Why is this allowed?
>I live in New Jersey
There's your answer, living in a blue state means you pay for the minorities who vote in the politicians who then raise your taxes to pay for more minorities.

Move.

Keeps those fucking boomers from turning neighborhoods into their retirement communities. When I was researching good places to move, I was looking at Washington. I found that the city I really liked, had a huge problem with boomers buying homes and retiring there. That city, or maybe it was Washington as a whole, does not charge property taxes. So those old fucks living on a small income end up buying up houses, raising the cost of housing, but not contributing to the economy as a normal person would. This fucked the economy for everyone who isn't retired. High housing costs = high rent = higher costs for businesses = higher prices. The wages and salaries can't go up because the old people are tightwads.

> new jersey

> new jewsey

It's a jew state... it's always been.

>property taxes are local
Not for long, Murphy wants to make a state bank, and fund schools with it. I'm glad, cause paying over $20k a year in property tax for poos to go to school is breaking my balls

who else will pay for all those fancy liberal arts failure k through 12 teachers that it takes to teach the niggers, mexicans, and muslims?

Nigger tax
They need gibs and your paying for it

>he thinks it cost 20k a year to do those things
it costs 1-2k a year max assuming you've killed off all the criminal niggers

that’s my point. your shit is high because that’s a certain way to keep nig nogs out. trust me i know bc i pay the same amount as you and there’s no nigs here.

who is dis semen demon?

move out of that township
denville isn't bad

mattress girl

Goldie Rush

Pricing nigs out of your neighborhood and "muh schools"

Holy shit, I think I talked to her at the gym last night.

Schools are expensive.
My house worth the same but only pay 8K taxes.
Move out of Summit.

Is she drooling? Or is that jizz?

no im nick

jizz from a black cock.

because the retards who live in the state never do anything about it

>Live in NJ
>Die
>Pay tax on your own wealth just for passing it to your sibling(s) and their family
I don't typically agree with ancaps, but this is definitely theft.

thx user