Draw/pol/

Post your own OC or request from the drawfags present down in thread.
Either way, have fun boys

Useful links
>mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

flockdraw.com/xranw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Logo should be something that has a fasces replaced by a pencil

Would be hard (i guess)

this is a sick thread you guys are cool

Well these threads do go quite for extended periods of time while people are making stuff

Postan some of my doodles from last year's winter ball.

requesting a version of pic related but with codreanu instead of rivera

That Tank is 10/10

Thanks

Not mine but from the last thread

Requestan requests

I'm not a fan of abstract or modern art. But, tell me Sup Forums. How does it make you feel?

Hungry

Requesting Sup Forums-tan dressed in the battle uniform of the Syrian Arab Army. Maybe in a postcard saying "Dier-ezzor Wish you were here" with combat happening around him.

Brazil dude who requested varg vikernes teaching christ-chan about paganism here is your Draw if you didn't see it last thread, hope you like it

Make an "A. Wyatt Mann" style depiction of BlackLivesMatter

Also maybe the picture can be Sup Forums-tan taking a selfie with /sg/-tan in a headlock while the explosions and fighting happen around them

Requesting natzee Monika

Pic related is /sg/-tan. More drawings of /sg/-tan in general would be appreciated.

Disgusted and sad desu
>naivistic anti-constructivism

confused

I just got photoshop last week, also colored in my drawing from the last thread.

Alright, finally finished with this Rachel picture. Critiques welcome.

(((they))) would be proud

I had some fun with layers too, its like dress-up.

I never really pictured her wearing stockings and the color doesn't really fit. Good drawing though.

I was just going by her reference pic. What color should the stockings be?

kek

looks great, only thing i can think of (and its really minor) the glass stem looks a little off center

You can never go wrong with black or grey stockings

I like it, its a very good job

Matching the tie and suspenders?

I know it's shit but I don't have any friends to show this to and it kinda follows the theme of this thread

RATE MY PEPE

Yup

I changed the color, and I agree, it looks way better.

What is that?

Sad.

Also, can someone draw a pro-Moore picture with a crusader on it?

saved. This is nice
saved. 6/10. not a fan of the scribbly lines. I like his man tiddies and nervous expression though

Saved

You sir are damm good at this

This made me smile. I saved it.

Thank you, kind anons.

>that background

Those nums

Fuck that... lets flockdraw together Sup Forums

shit forgot link...

flockdraw.com/xranw
>flockdraw.com/xranw

hahaha

Could someone draw me a strong looking hawk as a twitter profile picture? You have total freedom doing it. I would appreciate it a lot

I wish we had more.

I will try because codreanu is best Fascist, but I can't guarantee supreme quality because this would be my first HQ OC, until now i have only colored pictures and done minor edits

There should be a database for high-quality templates and such, desu. For images like pic related (but better quality) for other anons to reference and take templates from

Where is the corrected version with red eye Sup Forums?

Shit, forgot to ask, Do you want him in his traditional romanian outfit, or his greenshirt uniform?
I fucking love Erica1940

greenshirt uniform of course

all the neet weebery in this thread ensures this will be a cringe worthy thread.

sage

If anyone's up for Winter Ball OC, can someone do /k/ and /an/ seeing /out/ with /r9k/ at the winter ball, and their appropriate looks of horror? I know this is a Sup Forums drawthread, but due to newfag mods, this is the only place on the site to request any kind of Winter Ball stuff.

faggot

>complains about anime on an anime site
Bump :^)

fuck off faggot, you sage this good and fun thread instead of all these shitposting threads right now

I haven't done something this animu in a very long time.

They kept killing our threads
For some reason they've left draw threads alone

Mods don't want to be reminded how lonely they are.

kek, they're just like us

This flockdraw is wonderful

danke schoen

Draw her pregnant with Assad's child in that bikini

Best I could do within 1 minute

Probably because we keep it political more or less and if we are here we are not bitching about winterball and creating threads for them to delete

Kek

I don't mind anime by any means but the styles and content in this thread are Tumblr tier.

Sage

Do you like merchants?

Silly faggot. Art is a powerful tool, especially in culture wars. By having threads like these we attract and even inspire talent to arise among our ranks. When the right time comes drawfags will play an important part in some future schemes or thread. Be it making the image for the thread or the art being a part of the plan.
In short, weaponize everything.

other draw thread is slow, what do you think of this

The upper vs lower body proportions look off to my eye.

Old one

Such a face needs thiccer legs

I like it tho

Now that other anons pointed it out, the body proportions do seem a bit off.

I just want to note if one looks at the picture from the bottom of the breasts up, it's a very nice piece.

Rate my flag. I always preferred the original Betsy Ross flag

bored

Looks good

The blue should be a circle and moved halfway down the flag.

Tacky as sin.

AnneFrankfag pls go

The US flag just isn't very good to begin with (in terms of design).

Need more trad drawings.

I don't feel anything.

I see a merchant on the right

H-How did you know it me...