Press F to pay respects

Steven Seagal

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41936741
washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2017/10/13/steven-seagal-drug-warrior-honorary-cop-alleged-serial-sex-abuser/
youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zu1YIukylw
youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0
dailymotion.com/video/x3ut8xv
youtube.com/watch?v=Ybk6TKn-cNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-5PAj-YOc
youtu.be/m0F2uB__6ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41936741

Sure let’s focus on that, not the fact that MGM owns Ellen and used her in the Las Vegas shooting.

not sensei seagal

Russia and eastern europe will surely drop him now.

Anybody seen Richie? Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?

haha the whole things burning down around them

this is everything we could have ever wanted

There can probably be a book on accusers for Segal and he doesn't give a fuck about any of them

Segal is actually half-Jew, but only Jew I don't mind since he did "Out For Justice," the greatest cinematic achievement of all time.

"You wanna get by me fuckface? Only 2 things stopping you: fear and common sense. And I'm gonna cut your fucking head off!"

She wishes he did something, she's a hideous beast

Too fat to rape

People offer sex in exchange of success in hollywood? Who would've thought.

corrective rape

LEAVE STEVEN ALONE

>tfw conservative narratives become the norm in movies as Hollywood degenerates turn on one another

BEST TIMELINE

exactly he did nothing wrong

i didnt expect that level of reasonable from her...

Can you really sexually harass a lesbian?

>"hey babe. you know it's important to have on and off screen chemistry, you know. Why don't we go up to my room and snatch some punani together"
Seems like a normal Seagull pickup line. Are pickup lines sexual harrassment now? She should be happy that he didn't chase after her with a flashlight with a gun attached to it.

dude he got accused of having a sex slave dungeon, where the hell have you been?

sex negative feminism hate "whores" as much as we do

nice stache dude

o no

Stay away from Steven Seagal you dirty harpies, that man is a national treasure!

Seagal is probably one of the Moloch high priests in Hollywood or something.

This girl was 15 when she started filming that movie. The photo alone is sufficient evidence of a crime and what she's been telling is even worse.
And ... nothing.

>so hetero alpha that he tried to convert a cute dyke
respect earned

washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2017/10/13/steven-seagal-drug-warrior-honorary-cop-alleged-serial-sex-abuser/

seagal-sensei is a beast. He's literally the last 90s macho action star left.

no not him (again???)
wasn't he just accused of this, I mean there are so many now so I think I have to start writing this shit down.

In related news, over 450 female swedish actors are claiming they was raped and/or sexual harrased. This just now.
It's swedes so yeah we don't believe them here at least, everything is rape over there you know.
>The boy who screamed wolf.....
>The womyn that yelled raped in sweden's case
When it comes to this our chicks have been out early on with all this #MeToo crap. What they say is that they are mixing normal human behavior in with actual sexual assault. Which I assume that they in a very big at least, are looking to (((sweden))). I haven't paid attention to the situation other than it was on the news here this evening again

perfect breeding age, what's your problem?

Daaaaaaaaaan!

also regardless of Seagal here, but this about yelling wolf. This can be very damaging right now, if too many fake accusations gets mixed in with actual real ones, it's going to ruin everything, because people won't believe shit eventually.

Trust me, we've already been through this with sweden. We just don't believe anything about this when we hear it from them. Julian Assange what not exactly the first either, we already had this attitute to sweden years before that

Not one but surprised to hear this considering he's literally written movies where he gets to molest actresses with absolutely no plot relevance

You have to go back, Muhammad.

Steven Samuelovich Seagal

Big man with a badge.

fascinating

If you don't find that body attractive, you're a faggot, plain and simple.

you know, I notice a lot of boxing memorabilia..we got some gloves over here, trophies....who's the boxer? You? You a tough guy? What could you do?

Steven Srboljub Seagal

youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g

LITERALLY BEST SCENE IN MOVIE HISTORY IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zu1YIukylw

Leave him alone you dicks Seagal is the most kino actor of our time
I think Arkan would be proud

That is literally the AOC in France.

Dat fat passport whoring bitch.

lesbian accuses Steven Seagal of sexual harassment... kek.

Palm of his hand is grazing her nipple. Did he try to push her back?

She seems to be trying to hug him.

No, kids don't want to be molested by 40 year old men. No matter what you think about immature kids' bodies.
Why am I even talking to a pedo? Kill yourself.

Like anyone would try to harass that fugly slot

the jews sure did a number on your brain. a 15 yo is not a child fyi

Noice, no wonder dragonball is so comfy to watch

topkek

with kino like this i dont even care if he flashed some broad

Do note that this is 1 year before Hollywood burst into flames.

suicide by stephen™

me neither. I don't even care about his half-jewry. That's the only time I ever enjoyed pot in my life was getting high and watching that and laughing my ass off. Usually makes me paranoid.

If Seagal would just steer into this skid, he could resurrect his career. If he apologizes he may as well kill himself.

leave him alone

Seagal-sensei is an honorable man who would do no such thing. She's just asking for birthday snatcher to give her a punani slash.

>could resurrect his career.
his films almost all made over $100 million in the fucking orly 90s when he had a big piece of them. He's more than set for life. He used to have a house in memphis when his kid was getting cancer treatment at st. jude's at the whole foods (before it became total SJW cancer), was a cool guy even then, would talk to you and shit. He's also friends with Putin. I love the fucking dyed jet black hair and how he works as a cop beating up niggers in new ireland in his spare time He's a bad ass.

>n new ireland
*new orleans, started watching "out for justice" while shitposting and now typing like an illiterate nigger.

He's a Jew so fuck him

... That's not real.

... no way.

>became a Russian citizen

>He's a Jew
only half though, and he sure as shit isn't giving shekels to SPLC/ADL or any other jew causes. He's a Buddhist and genuinely cool as shit. So what if he wanted a blow job from carpet munching dyke? He's any worse than ellen degenerate?

> ARE YOU TOTALLY FUCKING NUTS OR WHAT ?? fav part

he's legit close friends with Putin. Putin must laugh his ass off at his movies too. He's a bad-ass.

>the fire rises
Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0

-you coulda killed somebody upstairs!
-but there ain't nobody upstairs!
-how'd you know, you bust in the joint?

no shit. That mutha ain't white.

Guess we found our Russian operative now boys, just wait until CNN hears this

Is he dare I say ((our guy))?

Yeah, I think so.

he's just walking and shooting the gun at the ground for no reason.

>STEVEN SEBOOMBOOM

dailymotion.com/video/x3ut8xv

I don't think this is going to harm his career as Putin's impressive-in-Russia movistar friend, and even if it does he has a fall back plan.

It is if like every holyberg star is a rapist and pedophile. That was suspected for a long time but now it is getting out which confirms it. But I wonder why did (((they))) let this happen? And why are they trowing their own under the train? This must be a distraction from something else.

Women are trying to take all men in power down by force. All they have to do is lie and they automatically win. I bet that if you asked every single one of these women what their sexual harasser's dick looked like, they couldnt tell you... which is why you have women claiming they were "drugged" by guys so they can get around having to provide proof like what his dick looks like.

Segal also does interviews on RT. There's a great video of him in Chechnya doing their traditional dance thing, he's fat and sweating but he doesn't care how he looks, it's cool as shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybk6TKn-cNA

>doesn't know about no MRE left behind

what the fuck is wrong with Hollywood and literally *unzips dick*

are these people all brazilians? for fucks sake

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-5PAj-YOc

Someone need to edit this with the shooting kids gif

I fucking loved that film. I was about 14 when it came out. The joy I felt when I got my older brother to rent it out from the video shop
>Anybody got the balls? You got the balls?
>Yeah I got the fuckin balls..
>Good. Now you got the dough

reminder this guy might be an asshole but hes fucking woke
youtu.be/m0F2uB__6ec

>. Now you got the dough
"now you got the bread"! get the quotes right mate!

You can be HIV+, change your sex, change your kid's sex, marry any other mammal, liberals will throw a tickertape parade for you.
But ask a woman to make love to you? Hell no.

He looks like a cadaver or a wax model in OP's pic.

How the fuck can you guys worship such a fat, pathetic, vainglorious C-list washout of a loser?

the chance dance thing is pretty cool even though i fucking despise them. The woman can't show their ankles or raise hands above shoulders, and under the dress they are meant to look like they are floating rather than walking, which some of them pull off pretty well....

she was literally asking for it tho

In Chechnya it is a crime punishable by death to be a Jew. Also they love American culture dispite being Muslim and are pro American. So if he hangs out with that crowd he loves American amd hates the Jew. Despite being a Russian citizen (leftys talk as if it is a crime or something)

>chance dance thing
CHECHEN dance...fuck, need to either watch OFJ or type, can't do both, movie is too good... anyone else watching OFJ right now? one of few movies I actually own on amazon, since Segal deserves my shekels, he earned them with that performance...

>n Chechnya it is a crime punishable by death to be a Jew.
I'll be right back, I'm moving to Chechnya... I still hate them over Beslan (to kill kids of thirst and make them drink their own piss is subhuman) but Putin's boy Ramzan seems to keep them under control pretty well..