SAUDIS COMMITTING GENOCIDE IN YEMAN

Yemen facing massive famine if Saudi blockade not lifted.....

aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/yemen-facing-massive-famine-blockade-lifted-171109035915768.html

WHERE ARE THE FUXKIN SJW????

THIS IS HEINOUS.

AT LEAST POL NEEDS TO SPEAK UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

almasirah.net/details.php?es_id=15375&cat_id=3
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/gulf/2017/11/09/Saudi-Arabia-calls-on-UN-Security-Council-for-action-against-Iran.html
nytimes.com/1995/12/01/world/iraq-sanctions-kill-children-un-reports.html
arabnews.com/node/1069231
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MIllions to some be dead. Blood will be on Saudi hands. FUXK THOSE OIL GRUBS.

why should i care?

Aren't yemenis sandniggers?

What does pol think?

They are humans.

I don't give a shiite

If you guys want a real Saudi Happening, you should buy electric.

I think it''s horrible and only shows there is no real brotherhood among Moslems, only if it benefits them or if it goes against the infidels.

It also shows, again, western hypocrisy for the care a lot about Myanmar but not even mention Yemen. Because Saudi is an ally so it's totally different.

ahaha upvoted friend! here u go reddit gold

SJW's don't actually give a shit about people, they just signal that they do because they understand that good people actually care, so they want to appear to be good people.
They are not, the good people you will find are those like us, racist to the core, because we actually care about our own people too.
Love starts at home.

THINK OF THE 6 GORILLION ARABS GOYYY

How is this our problem?

Humans caused global warming.

If SJWs and the left aren't giving a damn about SA starving an entire country to death, this could be a potential win for the right if we're responsible for raising public awareness leading up to possible action.
That's some gay activist shit though. Not really into that.
What's the blockade in response to? I Don't care enough to look myself, so if anyone wants to be kind enough to give me a quick rundown that would be petty cool of you

True. But it will create more habbeings, so I'm down wit id.

almasirah.net/details.php?es_id=15375&cat_id=3
>Abdul Salam: Yemeni missiles defensive, condemns Washington as a cover for aggression

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/gulf/2017/11/09/Saudi-Arabia-calls-on-UN-Security-Council-for-action-against-Iran.html
>Saudi Arabia calls on UN Security Council for action against Iran

Less dunecoons is always good

Was watching This guy and he reminded me of when
nytimes.com/1995/12/01/world/iraq-sanctions-kill-children-un-reports.html

happened and I noticed that the number ~500,000 were probably under reported

That being said I do not think Trump will allow this unlike previous administrations...

That is the hungriest person I've ever seen

The SJW go on and in and on about how the right are reprehensible yet.....its up to fuxkin pol who can be racist to raise the issue.....SJW's....are silent on it.

Why the hell aren't they marchin in the streets? Just how hypocritical are they?

It's not genocide it's called a SIEGE.

Submit or starve, it's been that way since the beginning

SJWs don't care because Saudis love Trump.

lol

Don't care. Just sandniggers being sandniggers.

I guess I'd rather the Yemenis win but I'm not going to do anything about it.

Then by that logic, they should hate Saudis

THICC

This.

>I think it''s horrible and only shows there is no real brotherhood among Moslems, only if it benefits them or if it goes against the infidels.
its always been this way, muslims unite if they need to fight a common enemy though.

this is obviously our fault since we drew le boarders

nothing to do with sand people being inbred psychopaths without a hint of empathy for even their own kind

At last, a reliable source of recruits for my skelegate armies

Sjw are kike puppets
Kikes want this blockade

Saudis just let bitches drive so sjws think they are great

False equivalency. Yemenis are systematically killed for their ethnicity or religion. Saudi Arabia has taken thousands of Yemeni migrants.

In Myanmar there is a genocide of an ethnic group and religious group.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LIKE I GIVE A FUCK THOSE FUCKERS ARE AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KILL USA TROOPS FOR OVER 2 DECADES.LET THEM ALL DIE

Post it on your social media, make Sup Forums look rightous.

No they don't. SJWs and leftists dislike Saudis.

This is a piece by a Saudi news site about liberals and leftist: arabnews.com/node/1069231

Leftist are anti US status quo. Every US ally (Saudi, Israel, etc...) are evil. Some other countries also become evil if they're seen enabling the other side or a status quo they hate like Trump (Russia).

Alt right are not that different from leftists when it comes to the middle east. Both hate Israel, both don't like Saudi, both have this weird love affair with tyrants like Assad. Both hate the UAE and think it's a slave state. They both love Iran to death.

Evidently they're simply apathetic.