Jailing Saudis+Obama+HRC...to protect Israel

Any narrative that doesn't expose how it's the Zionists & Israel who have been America's greatest enemy can only become a *limited hangout* - sacrificing a few bad puppets **in return for forever absolving Israel & the Zionists of all their crimes**.

Killing JFK, stealing US uranium, attacking the USS Liberty, committing 9/11, Las Vegas, controlling the USG via AIPAC, destroying US culture via the MSM, enslaving all Americans via the Fed - these are all the work of the Rothschild Zionists.

Compared to letting the Rothschild empire go free, jailing even Obama & Hillary is like jailing the receptionist. It's a sweetheart deal for Israel, but one that fucks humanity forever. Is this a deal to which *you* would agree?

Think for yourselves. Ask not only what is being presented but what is not? Why? Who benefits? Do not become unwitting tools of anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq5aUCloVCU
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXIYgsvO0c
youtube.com/watch?v=0H12bmUEWtY
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you start with jews no one will take you seriously.

Do you mean this thread, or the narrative the CBTS is being manipulated to create?

Before the attacks of "shill" and all the rest, I'm obviously not attacking QAnon, who seems pretty clearly to have some real behind the scenes connections.

I'm pointing out how all Q's questions lead only to Saudis (and those funded by them) - but never to Israel. And Israel, and more fully the Rothschild Zionists, are the power behind the entire world. The Saudis are at most willing employees in the Rothschild business empire.

It's always the Rothschilds

The entire Qanon narrative is exactly what OP is putting forward. A bunch of junk tailored to put the zionist PNAC crowd forward as the "saviors" of a corrupt America.

I've been saying that if the eternal jew and Israel are not implicated this whole thing is a fucking ruse to clean house for the kikes so they can get rid of their pawns who have fucked up. If Trump doesn't back stab the jew he's the fucking antichrist.

Thanks. It's encouraging to find others notice this too.

The bait is indeed tempting - bringing Obama and Clinton to justice - but I don't believe everyone recognizes that bait is on the hook of forever absolving Israel and the Zionists for not just everything they've done to America, but everything they've ever done to humanity.

Why does the end of Trump’s last tweet say it came from California, USA. Further, the time stamp on it was in EST, not PST.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq5aUCloVCU Q: are certain docket #s names certain key words something help me out I see your pretty good with info /pol ???

Sounds like someone shit a brick in russia. Evidence destruction like the norks?

Might be that more than one person has access to Trump's account to post for him, might be that for some reason the packets were routed out from the Asia delegation via a US location in California, might be that Trump has secretly and momentarily traveled back to the US.

Good catch, though. I'll now have to look for other times when DJT tweets came from a different geographic location.

The Prez uses a secure, encrypted satellite link when out of the country. That'll just be where one of the exit nodes is

sleepytime for me

>this whole thing is a fucking ruse to clean house for the kikes so they can get rid of their pawns who have fucked up
That is clearly a possibility. And that that possibility is usually immediately attacked with idiotic slurs of "kike!" "JIDF!" "shill!!" - like it was in multiple threads last night - suggests there's someone (not necessarily Q) who doesn't want Sup Forums to see it.

>Sounds like someone shit a brick in russia
Can you be more specific?

What happened to the Main Thread? Did the Bakers go on strike?

Did Milo Yiannopoulos end up buying Sup Forums? I read that he was trying to do so.... Could Milo be Q?

man you are so fucking retarded

This isn't a CBTS thread. It's a thread about how CBTS, as it's presently being manipulated, seems to be part of an op to allow Israel to clean house of its puppets who have failed it (as was wisely noted by ).

In other words, the Zionists will sacrifice Obama and Clinton, since those minions have failed them and are no longer of value, and get in return total absolution for Israel's crimes - since once the Saudis get blamed for everything all those events will be forever closed to investigation.

If Netanyahu told Trump "We'll stop protecting Obama and Clinton - but only if you go to war against Iran"...would Trump take the deal?

Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks.

I'm a postgrad social psychology student and I'm doing my masters thesis on Trump's cult of personality, specifically the way his supporters suspend belief and see things that aren't there to justify their continued support.

The calm before the storm threads have been a treasure trove of delusional conspiracy and serve as perfect primary sources for my research. I had been cataloguing them but it was handy that other OPs (not this one obviously) had been maintianing backlins and archives.

I guess this thread shows that the game is up for now. But hey, I've still got heaps to study and the Purple Revolution joke is still continuing somehow.

Attempting to claim a few misled Trump supporters and their manipulators are representative of the populism that supported Trump (and is enraged with him when he does not) seems like rather standard university indoctrination, contributing little to human knowledge. You'd do much better to write about how Clinton's operation was far more of a cult than Trump's (even Donna "Stupid Buffalo" Brazile is finally admitting it).

Unless your thesis is just an exercise in projection, in which case carry on and have fun.

Oh many leaders have cult of personalities. Kennedy, Reagan, F Roosevelt. Obama certainly had one.

The Trump one is particularly special though because there is a greater sense of delusion and conspiracy among his supporters.

>a greater sense of delusion
As measured by whom?

Though that kind of projection would certainly fit a psych major.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

When I put up questions wrt Rothschild and Queen Elizabeth being related, which they are, in the other threads the shills got quite bitter.

Why did the Windsor Family change their name?
What was their name prior to Windsor?
When did this happen?

then

What are Ashkenazi Jews?
Where did Ashkenazi Jews come from?
In 2010 it was discovered Ashkenazi Jews were of this region?
Why is this link disputed?
Where did the Rothschild family come from?
Why did Rothschild change their name from Bauer?
Why do Rothschild call themselves Jews when they are not Semitic?
Why do Rothchild call themselves Jews when they are only converts?
Are Saxe-Coburg and Gotha related to the Rothschild?

Finally

Why where the Five-Eyes created?
By what organization?
How do they pay for their operations?
Why is this important?
Was an agency recently responsible for the assassination of a president?
What was the motivation behind the murder?
Why was the Israeli prime minister mad at JFK?

We are all autists here, user.

Also it's not that retarded. In one of milo yiannopoulos talks. He did mention that he was invited to work for the white house but he never specified what it washe was doing.

So it was a LARP :(

I was really excited.

Why haven't indictements been unsealed?

Kinda hard to get your truly English subjects to go fight and die for you against the Germans if the dumb schmucks can figure out you're German too.

Though the big influx was the intermarriage of the bankers with the peerage in the 19th century, securing the bankers' control over the country via genetic introgression. (Note this control via blood is why Clinton, Trump, and Putin all have Christian daughters married to powerful Zionists.)

While the CBTS Q threads started out directing people to important information (none of it secret, everything Q said is well-known to anyone paying attention), that the shills swoop in to attack anyone exposing the Zionists' role is telling.

That's the answer I was looking for. While going through the other breadthreads I noticed people filling in the sterilized version with no Gotha, Coburg, now I am aware of Wappen an Sachsen. Thank you

>mfw I was the original Q
>mfw some other autist(s) picked up after me and I haven't larped in days
>mfw I see my larping has nearly broken Sup Forums and people are seriously analyzing my vague questions
>mfw when I see people seriously theorizing that I'm Obama or Trump
god I hope I don't get v& because of you faggots.

am enjoying the LARP, but you bring up 100% fair points. We aren't getting the real big picture, or, well, we're missing a piece of the big puzzle and it's shaped like IS RA EL

if the normie can't grasp the concept of troublesome foreigners meddling in countries they have no right to meddle in, we can just nuke the planet right now and be done with it

No no no, it's FAR more dangerous than just a larp.

It's a limited hangout, which means sacrificing a trivial (but real) asset to protect a much larger one. It's sacrificing a pawn to protect the king. It's more convincing than just a simple larp because instead of being obviously false (e.g., claiming Lithuanian Buddhists were behind 9/11), the information revealed is true. The deception happens ("by way of deception") by the hangout being *incomplete*.

So in this case the Saudis have been financial partners with the Zionists forever. They have a lot of money, but it's all Rothschild-brand money. Obama and Hillary, as card-carrying Zionists and part of the globalist plan (not unified, there are warring factions just like in the Mafia) would of course be working with the Saudis. So Obama, Clinton, and the Saudis are definitely traitors who deserve to swing.

But left of out that happy little lynching are the masters of all of them: the Zionists and Israelis. And the danger is by "exposing" the puppets and patsies the puppetmasters will be able to forever escape - since the public will falsely believe the criminals have been caught.

It's just like what the Zionists did with Oswald, Sirhan, Ray, all the rest - but because the puppets now are powerful (relative to the public, though not the Rothschilds) the people are likely to be hoodwinked.

This. That sounds like a waste of time and money, hope he likes brewing coffee

bump cuz gnufags rule.

ACTUALLY....
EVERYONE agreed here over the past 48 hours during shillcon 4 and 5 levels that MEME MAGIC, distribution of the KEK into the net as well as collecting from what HAS ALREADY BEEN FINISHED in analysis on the spreadsheets, MOST ESPECIALLY a circular graphic that shows how money flowed from Norkland to HRC through all the bozo's in between and what the Norks got our Nuke Nuggets flowing the other way via IRAN with Russia being the broker. ( details in graphic ). BUT in the meantime if everyone else wants to just clown around fapping lefties when they impersonate the OGQ , hey, that's all fine with me, you all do whatever the fuck you like. I know you've all been around for years seeing patsies come and go like water through a pipe and you all love your MSM sources instead of the ones PROVIDED.... you go on and do whatever your little hearts desire while the rest of us NORMIFY the sheep into Red Reality, okies? you all do that and i'll gibbs ya kisses cuz Little Red Hen's been doing this all her life.
:)

Happy to help!

Though I'll emphasize again the control via intermarriage that occurred in the 18th and 19th century, when the peerage (not simply the Crown) was fully overtaken by the bankers via interbreeding. By the time Balfour rolled around there was no longer any way of separating the usurious from the rest of the ruling class - which was of course the entire goal of the interbreeding.

Graphic mentioned.

Pi related
The user that assigned me said task, I’m on it!

What's funny is I believe you are more sincere about being Q than I believe Q was an legit insider. He didn't ask anything that your average couldn't answer or speculate about but t_donald bit hard. At worst it's a good refresher but by the same token it's still a statement to how far pol has fallen.

Hard to tell whether that was just an attempt to derail the thread or something serious.

Though in an era when real, physical universities are calling for safe spaces (which is an entertaining admission that universities were only ever places for indoctrination, and not facing independent and challenging thought), it wouldn't be surprising if someone were to believe actually paying tuition to write such a thesis would somehow be a good idea.

It would be sad, but it wouldn't be surprising.

Will we ever be free? Will it be a never ending series of lies? I don't care if the new and improved lie benefits me, I won't go full Boomer and just not care while getting fat off it.

Makes sense. Reminds me of the "Gelatin Group" the 14 Israeli Art Students (Mossad) that were in the WTC with boxes of Explosives prior to 9/11

so what did you do, go talk to every single person in IS RA EL to bend and warp your brain into thinking they all agree with eachother? Let me ask you ONE SIMPLE QUESTION about JEWS, ok? WHEN THE FUCK HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY TWO JEWS AGREE ABOUT ANYTHING? All they ever do is bicker back and forth, so if you really think you got that all correct and your confirmation bias is 100% accurate so much to explain why the Muslims and Christians that all live there are Jews, then just CLOSE YOUR MIND and never learn a goddamned thing again for the rest of your natural life, okies?

>>Why do democrats refuse to denounce the bloody Wonderland?

1. It will automatically Jail HRC

>> What are the character traits of Alice?

alice in wonderland follow the white rabbit

>> What are the character traits of LL?

She followed the rabbit

>> What would have happened to the public's opinion of Wonderland, had LL succeeded in broadcasting the truth?

HRC would have been jailed at best and revolted against that current administration

>> Would this have caused an awakening?

Yes, but we are already red-pilled and nothing's happened ... so now what?

Notice what's left out of such graphics is how from the time of the Bolshevik Revolution (on the 100th anniversary of which this is all occurring) the Rothschilds have funded and controlled Russia-USSR-Russia just like they have the US.

The "Russia" connection was always the connection between Kushner (his family is from Belarus) and his Chabad Lubavitcher Russian oligarch pals. (Lubavitchers are an apocalyptic genocidal Zionist cult - they scare even the Israeli Jews).

And it was South Africa that partnered with Israel to get the fissionable material for SA's nuclear bomb.

That graphic is a perfect illustration of "limited hangout" - it implicates "Russia" and "Clinton" without ever mentioning the Zionists who control them.

>The calm before the storm threads have been a treasure trove of delusional conspiracy and serve as perfect primary sources for my research. I had been cataloguing them but it was handy that other OPs (not this one obviously) had been maintianing backlins and archives.
>I guess this thread shows that the game is up for now. But hey, I've still got heaps to study and the Purple Revolution joke is still continuing somehow.

shut the fuck up

Jews aren't the "greatest enemy," they are at worst one of the functionary groups used by ultimately non-Jewish elites. People posting on Sup Forums with cartoonish anti-Semitism are Jews attempting to defame the board.

its always the jew duh.

Humanities "greatest enemy" is the Draconians who feed off our Negative Energy or "loosh". They have infiltrated all Races and Religions and are Masters of the Divide and Conquer tactic

That's my biggest worry.

This might just be the next phase of their plan at the end of the day. They saw what was coming and decided to give the USA a little breathing room so everyone lets their guard down. Maybe 30-40 years from now they'll be back, and smarter than before. I really don't think they'll stop until they get the complete control they desire.

Ya poneemayoo. Nyet problem.
Bce xopowo, okies?

Here's the problem. ONE MOTHERFUCKER is not AN ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY OF PEOPLE. Simple enough? And when that asshole puts his henchmen in place over the years and years, then THOSE people suffer just like everyone else, right? right. SO... there is HIM, and there is "the nations" and to call ANY NATION ON THE WHOLE, or for that matter ANY AGENCY on the WHOLE to be "the fault" or "the blame" or "the good" or "the bad" is just fooling yourself because WE ARE ALL HUMANS AND THAT IS NOT EXACTLY "ALL GOOD". We are fucking animals that eat meat. Get that straight first. And Dogs like those assholes live in a dogs world. AND THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT FIND IT CONVENIENT TO FOLLOW THEM AN HELP THEM DO THE THINGS THEY DO... ( right hillary? ) so... What is the CIA? ALL GOOD? ALL BAD? NO....
What is the FBI?
The FBI is 35,000 PEOPLE that put their pants and skirts on every morning and drive through smog and take a shit once a day if they're lucky just like everyone else. THOSE ARE THE FACTS OF LIFE and those GROUP-think ways are half the way they fool people into GIVING THEIR POWER AWAY. PHEEEEER, right?
RIGHT.
So 20-20 hindsight and teaching me about history is all good and fine,. you are absolutely correct. NOW APPLY THAT TO NOW. Why would anyone TRUST anyone at all except the same old golden rules they know WORK so well? YOU TRUST MSM? You trust that history book? Did you meet Lenin? See what i mean?

IF you really want to see what the world looks like, open your door, go outside, talk to people.

I'd trust the lady at the store selling me beans before i'd trust anything on the news. How about you?

EE Tak. Kagda tee hoches govoreet na menya gorad, pozholsto, ooprajneenya loochaya ee bolshaya COURTESY. ok? spoceebo.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXIYgsvO0c

You seem to be unable to grasp the difference between "cartoonish anti-Semitism" and the criticism of Zionism (a political philosophy).

Though your post illustrates a crucial point: Zionists *use Jews as human shields*.

Not all Zionists are Jews, and not all Jews are Zionists. But enough Zionists are Jews that people will sometimes say the problem is "Jews" rather than "Zionists." And the Zionists then use that initial lack of specificity to shriek "anti-semitism! anti-semitism!" while slinking back into the body of Jewry - leaving relatively innocent Jews to take the punishment for the Zionists' atrocities.

The big warning for Jews is: the Zionists don't give a fuck about *you* either (as ben Gurion openly admitted).

I been gone for a while. Did Russia hack FOX NEWS? youtube.com/watch?v=0H12bmUEWtY

PROTECT ISRAEL MY ASS FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT SHILLING

So, tomorrow is a national holiday for government workers. Tomorrow is ALSO the 10 as indicated in previous postings concerning the 4 10 20 numerical posting by "Q". So if nothing happens tomorrow, will this thread still be here? If something DOES happen tomorrow as it has been leading for us to believe, will this thread still be here? If so, how do you expect peeps to be able to logon and post meme's to the internet when martial law will be dropped on the general public and full force of censorship in place? After all, that is what martial law will provide, all of the bill of rights are suspended until AFTER martial law is removed. I'm not a shill, I just think whoever is perpetrating this fantastic scheme has not given much thought as to what martial law actually does. Nor have there been ANY messages as to indicate how we will know martial law is over, how long it will last, or any other details, and for someone with knowledge to all this, you would think there would at least be some indication of these few items that can determine if we are falling into a dictatorship. After all, tell me of a single Roman emperor that wanted to relinquish his control after holding the whole of Rome within his power. These are questions that some of you anons really need to think about. I'm all for killing the corruption, believe me, but where are the insurances from this so called "Q", that he'll relinquish when the job is done?

>I really don't think they'll stop
They will not stop. Ever.

That's why we must stop them.

Will the general public get redpilled to the point we're all on the same page?

I'm not sure. Sometimes I wish I could retake the blue pill

>These are questions that some of you anons really need to think about
Excellent points, user. I very, very, very much agree.

The story that is being pushed is one where corruption, even treason, is punished. This possibility is of course very tempting to people.

What is *not* being said is what the price of that might be. How much corruption? Who gets punished and who is not? Is martial law more dangerous than even corruption? (For example, what happens if martial law is declared, and *then* POTUS is assassinated? Now we have martial law *and* Deep State controlling the presidency.)

And to return to the subject of the thread, even if some corruption is punished, as presented it will come at the cost of absolving mass murderers who in their century of world war have killed hundreds of millions of people - giving them free reign to kill billions more.

not sure if serious or just retarded...
>these are all the work of the Rothschild Zionists
>ITT
you must be retarded, or you haven't bothered to read the text in the OP.
Please leave, you don't understand what you are researching. The fact you posted her is proof. Explain yourself if you want, otherwise I'll just laugh at you.

>Sometimes I wish I could retake the blue pill
I think sometimes we all do.

Being an adult is hard. But it's the price for the joys of innocence we ourselves once felt. To not uphold our responsibilities so those who follow us might also know those joys would be selfishness beyond damnation.

So we fight, rest when we must, and then return to battle.

What do you mean by HAPPEN? And how many times has it already been run into the fucking ground that 4 is a fucking D for Donalg and 10 is fucking J, etc? So who are you talking about EXCEPT FOR YOURSELF that "it has been leading to believe"? Nobody ever LEADS me to believe a goddamned thing and if you want a long healthy life i suggest you adopt that attitude first so you can free yourself from whatever blue pill put the power of prophetic god-like all seeing future trends into your head, okies? Seriously.

Hey, you want proof? Then tell me the price of gold tomorrow, then start lecturing me on what happens "AFTER martial law" as if that's something you signed into orders by the stroke of your magic pen, and i'll follow you to the moon trading gold back and forth listening to your gems of prophecy. That's a promise.

I really want off this ride.

Holy shit, the guy I replied to got Shoah'd for spreading some truth.

absolutefuckingpanic.jpg

LOL! Your one of those that didn't read where "Q" mentioned it wasn't initials on his very own post. Why would a 3 letter DJT need to be encrypted? According to his own post, it doesn't need to be. You just completely bypassed that?

Apparently you have never been to a place where martial law is being enforced. ALL of the bill of rights are suspended. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS! Should 1st amendment all you want, get the butt of a rifle in your mouth for it...get it yet?

Your sarcastic BS just plays you as a bigger idiot than I was really going to give you credit for. Go back to throwing your mother's dinner at her because you don't like the look of it, and let the adults converse civilized like now...you are in your "time out"!

So Social Psychology includes AI and bots now? Well fuck me how the world has changed.

Okies, well good luck on a thesis that hasn't the grounds for a hypothesis. The Donalg was selected for his capes as a GREAT FRONT MAN. If you want some REAL social psych that even gets you half way comprehending the stereotype that you want to concoct, then read this book: The Art of the Deal

>OMG some sanity for once
Thank you, that matters a lot. Sometimes I also have that feeling of "am I the only one here?"

This is the "Wow, there's a huge pile of horseshit - I must be getting a pony!" problem. Given the choices between

1) Trump is going to sacrifice his children, his grandchildren, and everything he's ever said

or

2) Trump, his renounced-Christian Orthodox Jewish daughter, his genocidal Chabad Lubavitcher son-in-law and "senior advisor," and all the rest of his Jewish offspring share the same belief system, one that doesn't distinguish much between Israel and America - and Trump is simply pursuing policies that advance the interests of his family, that belief system, and that people

I think it's clear which one is the more rational bet.

I though it all went downhill when Leo the IV married into the royal bloodline around 700CE, but it started when the Talmud spawned Abrahamic religions, but I digress.

There seems to be a drive to mix as much as possible, from my understanding the more a persons genome is hybridized the easier it is to program them. Something about race mixing causes a disconnect from the ancestries of the parents and the child is cold and without empathy, perfect as a puppet leader. I keep thinking about how Lizardbreth II must have watched London greater being bombed with a smile on her face.

What did their post say?

The Seven Year plan. Look it up

I was the Q in 150 talking about glowing rabbits. It was an attempt to see if the next Q post would carry on with the LARP or if Q was legit and would call me out as being false.

I was almost had when I typed CC instead of POTUS, but I think most people ran with it. Some other LARPing faggot almost ruined it when he started running with the "glowing rabbit" thing and then admitted he was false like 10 minutes later. If you're going to troll, at least fucking commit to it faggot...

Anyways, I never really saw any evidence of either outcomes. My Q post kinda floated in and out of the graphic and the threads got so crammed full of nonsense it was hard to keep track of everything.

Maybe someone can find out if this is useful information or not. I'd still be interested to see where this goes and if it does turn out to be legit, but I'm not putting anymore effort into it. I'm already a day behind at work because of it.

I think the threads are compromised at this point. Anytime you see ayyyss mentioned you know it's beyond any sort of use.

If you want to get rid of an organization, you have to cut out every way that the members will try to escape. You have to travel from country to country, all over the world, to remove the escape points for the Jews. It's a process. And, considering how entrenched it is, it may be a long way off before we get to even talking about the real villains.

Here's a skype convo I was having with my buddy at the time.

is he supposed to come out and say "israel no"

Ramp up time.

>it started when the Talmud spawned Abrahamic religions
Given this new attempt at joining Israel (Judaism), USA (Christianity), and Saudi Arabia (Islam), I'd say someone's making quite an effort to reunite the Abrahamic faiths.

I hope they remember Abraham was an insane fuck who was enthusiastically willing to slaughter his own son because deranged Abe thought the voices in his head were God talking to him.

Christianity teaches that when Adam and eve were in the garden of Eden, naked, and ingnorant of right/wring life was bliss.

The being that gave them knowledge is considered the personification of evil.

People want to return to Eden and we're going back.

They read the bible left to right; they read right to left.

The stuff about Israel, really didn't start coming in until after the last "proper" posting by "Q".

per "10-4-rubber duck"
What line number in the spreadsheet?

( iow... prove it )

per trying to phish me with "apparently", . . you haven't got a clue one way or another anything about me. Dox me if you can and as previously promised, i'll invite you in for covfefe.

Per a bunch of squiggly lines on a piece of paper that hasn't ever proven itself ONE SINGLE TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE to be honored by anyone, seriously? You want to talk about "get it yet?" lulz

Per ther original point that you dodged completely: SHOW ME ONE SINGLE THREAD ON Sup Forums where anything HAPPENS. Just one. Show me the HAPPEN. Tell me where that is and i'll eat my words after reaming them up my own ass until they reek blood on my chair, ok? You do that.

Thankies!

>narrative
particularly in light of the Israeli cables pushing for war:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon

Let's see the list

>Increasingly shit society
>Endless war for Zionists and bankers
>Constant deception
>Woeful economic outlook

I'm going to start drinking again. At least then I can ignore it all.

It didn't say anything too controversial - simply mentioned Gen. Wesley Clark revealing how in 2001 the US and the PNAC Zionists who control it had less than 10 days after 9/11 already announced they were going to take out seven countries in five years:

Iraq
Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Somalia
Sudan
Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

(They're behind schedule, but still seem to be following their plan.)

this

Wtf, the guy above me got Shoah'd too.

Well congratulations whether you are lying now or lying then, but YOU of all people DONT EVEN SEE THE POINT.

There was more work done here in far less time than the news services, the FBI, CIA, etc. etc have had to deliver this information to the people and more revealed, more theories discussed, memes made, pushed out, the whole shabang!

I DONT RIGHTLY CARE as was already mentioned by SEVERAL user DAYS ago whether it is "larp" or what ever. It don't matter. WHAT DOES MATTER is all this comradery and work that user did in the name of KEK and to ditch it now would be ridiculous.

So, if you did, i forgive you. If you didn't i don't need to.

I learned A LOT here over the past three days, cut my teeth on Sup Forums... yeah, been here 3 days total ( if that long ). SO THANK YOU because as mentioned in other posts of mine...

THERE IS NO HAPPEN in any other thread on this entire 4 chan. They just up and die like so much popcorn in the rain... pop... die... pop die. Can't even post a thread of your own... poof, dead, wiped out... so...

NOW YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE SORRY.

Tell me you are sorry i had such a great happy time meeting Sup Forums....

i'll wait.

depends on who you mean by 'they'.

>you have to cut out every way that the members will try to escape
Exactly.

And instead of doing that, the CBTS threads are providing the most guilty with a memetic version of a 747 out of the country.

It's disappointing that Sup Forums can't yet see that what it's been asked to do could also be described as "OK, when the shit hits the fan we're going to need Sup Forums to provide a way of protecting Israel."

Finally, some rationality.

You think people would realize it after the (((Rothschilds))) plastered their tarot cards with Trump all over their magazine last year.

Really weird how replies are getting shit canned in this thread. Unless the posters themselves were deleting them to make it seem more spooky.

They weren't posting anything crazy either. Just the Seven Year plan and something about the Zionist reading bible right to left instead of left to right.

THEY ARE PUTTING HUMAN MEAT WITH GENETICALLY ENGINEERED PRION DISEASE IN THE MCDOLANDS HAMBURGLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>THEY ARE PUTTING HUMAN MEAT WITH GENETICALLY ENGINEERED PRION DISEASE IN THE MCDOLANDS HAMBURGLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE PUTTING HUMAN MEAT WITH GENETICALLY ENGINEERED PRION DISEASE IN THE MCDOLANDS HAMBURGLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>THEY ARE PUTTING HUMAN MEAT WITH GENETICALLY ENGINEERED PRION DISEASE IN THE MCDOLANDS HAMBURGLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

Thanks, I was afk for a bit.

I found that strange as well. They didn't say anything even remotely controversial. Why delete them?

Prions don't even have DNA or RNA, so what the fuck is there to genetically engineer?

I can see the Seven Country plan one being b7'd because it absolutely destroys the current narrative they're trying to build.

I personally can't wait until nothing happens tomorrow so the LARP can finally be over with.