Brazil is a shitho-

Brazil is a shitho-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=SPTyXftT0bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-le

it's not about the structures that a society can build. it's about the individuals who inhabit those structures.

Looks like shit to me.

>it's not about the structures that a society can build
pretty sure is about that

to be honest... yea

an unarmonic mess

it's anramonic mess.

yeah just like the individuals in that society. All creations of man represent the state of being of a man.

Pssst. Turn the camera around...

You'll see favelas and open wastes.

A what to the what now? Why you talkin' like a fag, bro?

hahaha, I get it.
It's not a shit-hole, it's a shit-silo. Or silos.

wat a retarded joke

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

>using a picture from the movie Black Mass

you would actually want to live in a city like that? just because people build fuckloads of buildings in a small area doesn't make it a good place to live. look at NYC for example. that place is a literal festering shithole.

at least NYC is AESTHETIC
and probably works a lot better

the UAE is now the most sophisticated and powerful country on earth, by your standards.

the UAE isnt a shithole
it isnt a civilization i would like to live in tho

yeah, probably true, but it still stands that big cities like that really suck, even when they do work well.

Imagine how much it sucks to be a women. You can't even go outside for some groceries without some creepy duck snapping pics of your ass.

well i live in cdmx
personally i have a pretty comfy life
no mass shootings, relatively speaking one of the safest areas in my country
i mean, i am happy here

I'm happy for you bro, it's cool that you got yourself figured out,

I lived in NYC and it really was not good. maybe I just don't mix with that lifestyle,

I always find it funny how often super liberal celebrities go to dubai and talk about how awesome it is. I think it would be a pretty cool place to visit, but then again I'm a dude.

I wanna see how these people react when the new tallest building in the world is in Saudi Arabia(Jeddah Tower), along with its own huge economic development area and they are now forced to praise Saudi Arabia.

What's so nice about commie blocks and skyscrapers? I love living rural.

-le.

It looks like shit to me... just like home.

well
there is a chance the crown prince will actually cuck the islam capital
after all NEOM will probably include israel /non muslims
so... we will see if islam can be cucked

and if there is a chance of global coexistance

That was my point.

I think it's pretty clear none of the Saudi royalty care about religion at all, but they do lead the very religious heart of the islamic world so they will have to pretend to be actual mudslimes at least for a while.

The leaders will side with more money at any chance they get, but they'll still push the idea that they are hardcore mudslimes even if every single prince is an alcoholic sex fiend . There might be a few laws in jeddah that westerners would consider onerous, but thats just their way to placate the masses.

Sao Paulo is fucking CRAZY massive.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPTyXftT0bY

Check this view landing at the airport... it goes on and on on.

Oh boy! Looks like paradise!

Portland, Oregon is a shit hole. So what?