Why are there so many anti-semites here?

/pol I'm new here from redd it, just curious as to why we hate jews so much here?

They are helping us MAGA! I was under the impression we saved six million jews during WW2 for a reason, don't we value each and every citizen the same? They bring value to our society because they have money.

Is there a historical rundown I should be aware of? Anything would help, even if it was one thousand years ago...

Redpill me /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/jewish/antisemite.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2J3BNfqDEtU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First and foremost.

You have to go back.

2nd. Lurk moar. You'll find out as you go.

thank you for preventing a bad thread

Sup Forums is this way

pic related your id

because they're insecure losers in real life who want to put others down to make themselves feel better about their pathetic lives

because anti-semite memes are funny

>counter-semites

webm related; you if you don't piss off.

I wonder who could be behind this reply

stormfront.org/jewish/antisemite.html

>148768063
(you) careful with that edge

I will admit some of these are pretty funny, but it's pretty racist..

What did he mean by this?

Let's start with the media. Pic 1 of 3

The edge on this one.

Usury, our pennies zinc instead of copper, our dollars are fiber instead of silver. Jews grabbed a hand full of dirt and grass off the ground and said this is money because the chosen touched it. And then they bought everything.

Media again, pic 2 of 3

Media again, pic 3 of 3.

posts a gay jew married to a black dude flashing the jewish 666 sign...you have to go back, or stay a while, and listen.

Forgot pic

First and foremost, go back
Second, go back, we dont want you.

Sup Forums is full of mudslimes.

Next, let's talk about immigration/intermarriage. If you start looking closely, you'll notice a certain curiosity about how much Jews push for immigration and intermarriage in the West, while at the same time actively discouraging intermarriage between Jews and non-Jews, and lobbying to prevent non-Jewish immigration into Israel.

Of course, we could also look at how prominent Jewish leaders view you ("the goyim"), particularly in the religious community

How about the constant guilt-trip pushed by the media () and academia regarding slavery in the US? Did the fail to mention to you that with very, very limited exceptions, the slave traders that brought slavers to the U.S. were Jewish? Did they mention that the percentage of Jews who owned slaves in the US prior to the civil war was higher than the percentage of non-Jews owning slaves? I think not, and yet the barrage of attacks/guilt is thrown not on Jews, but on white (German, English, Irish, Italian, Polish, etc.).

>redd it

re tard

>hey pol I'm new from Reddit lols!
>red pill me pol

Are you slide threaders even trying anymore?

It's probably paid trolls. It helps the establishment to get Sup Forumsites distracted away from what is being done to them, which would be easy to raise people's concerns about, and focused on something that will get Sup Forumsites ignored instead.

because there are still jews on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=2J3BNfqDEtU

((()))
It most certainly is not paid trolls. Lurk a little while longer and you'll understand it.

Well I was enjoying my dinner. ffs user.

I thought Hitler was evil...

Everything I was taught in school was about Hitler gassing jews and wanting the world to be blonde haired blue eyed people...

We were never taught WHY he hated jews, can anyone redpill me more on motivations behind WW2?

Did the jews have anything to do with the French Revolution or the Russian revolution that I also learned about in school?

I thought democracy was a good thing...

It's not just about the humor of the memes...Trust me, it would be a hell of a lot easier for us if we didn't have to have something against Jews. Things would be so much simpler, wouldn’t they. It would be easier to get our message out. It would be easier to stand up for white people and preserve the West, right?
But it's simply not possible to achieve those goals without confronting this issue. Once you start looking closely, this issue comes immediately to the forefront. To try to discuss what is going on in the media (), or what is going on with immigration (), or what's going on with constant attacks on whites by media/academia (), or even with major corporations and global capitalism (), without making any mention of those actually controlling those institutions will ultimately be a fruitless discussion. It will go nowhere. It's the conversation that mainstream conservatives have been trying to have for decades. It beats around the bush of the real issue to such a degree that it obscures any chance at really resolving it.
It's not just Sup Forums that has a problem with Jews. See pic related. There are literally thousands of societies that have been separated by both time and geography that have come to the exact same conclusion. The Jews have been expelled from 359 distinct nations throughout their history. Your gut instinct, if you're a normie in 2017, may be to say "That means they are an oppressed people!!!!"
But think critically about that response for a second. One possibility is that my assertions are correct, and there is indeed something different about the Jews. The second possibility is that several hundred nations, completely cut off from each other by both time and distance, would independently and coincidentally decide they were arbitrarily going to fuck with this group of people in a way they didn’t with other groups. Which is more likely?

Checked. pay attention newfags

I came across this, who are the Rothschilds I keep hearing about?

Every place they have been, historically, they have been kicked out of or genocided. Every time. There is only one common denominator here. The likelihood that they are doing something right and it's everyone else that is wrong, is beyond miniscule. The world simply doesn't work that way.