When does this end, Sup Forums

West will die no matter what we do, everything is bad, world is going to shit i cant take it anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=JCAakhvNeTE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Hj5BZlYmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you a white man, well are you? If you are you will hang on to the bitter end. Spengler said it far better then I ever could so just read the quote, you get the idea.

Burger your tax dollars are spent on degeneration of my country how can you even speak of hope?

I think you misunderstand my point. It has nothing to do with hope, of which there is little.
>Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue
We are already dead user but that does not excuse us from our duty.

Don't worry user the history makes circles, I don't know how long it will take or if we will see it but it all will collapse and people will be forced to act normal again. What I belive is that we can see that day by accelarating the collapse and inciting the return of morality. I think the future belongs to us. We are underestimating our power to influance things.

My idea is to have a bunch of kids and teach them my ideas, and to be based. Only the based ideologies will stand the test of time.
Meanwhile we should act more IRL and on the internet. Use the meme magic and propaganda. #IOTBW was a show of power we have as the holders of truth. Keep going user.

This. To the last.

Here's what you do. You go do shit that makes you feel happy and live in the now rather than dwelling on the past or obsessing on the future. Wallowing in shit doesn't remove it. So why sit and wallow in shit when you could be playing a harmonica and drinking whiskey on your porch?

Actively remove brown people instead of mocking other nations for having them

Beautiful music. Thanks!

too late. They were smoking some strong shit when they passed the '65 immigration act

We fight for our children, our contrymen. Our ideals. Our belief in freedom, against their belief in control.

Whether we succeed or not. whether history remembers us or not. We will know. That the few fought against a tyrant. That we did what was right according to our principles. That we stood fast in the face of the enemy. And whether we prevail or not, we fought.

Sometimes victory is not the end. Sometimes victory is in the fight itself.

No problem man, Its from golden age of Latvia
youtube.com/watch?v=o0Hj5BZlYmk

Meh the circle of empires. We are coming to the tail end of the American Empire. Western culture and respect for itself is pretty much dead. Our foundation myth is based on death and pain, not glory or honour. Our Arts (gaming, movies, music) are dead and hollowed out by hyper capitalism and rehashing and no innovation. Identity is not clear, comfort is the core value. I could go on.

Pray
Have faith in God's timing.

"burn in volcano because no relief"
O.k. see, yeah, no. If no ones in danger and a volcano is erupting? I'm getting the hell out.
west will or we will?
you will die no matter what...
but the west: we killed ourselves.
right when we said we needed something that we really never needed: a loan.

>O.k. see, yeah, no. If no ones in danger and a volcano is erupting? I'm getting the hell out.

Death was all around, there was no escape. In his final moments he didn't run in fear but did his duty till the end. Maybe it is just me being romantic but that I find that rather beautiful. It is like said.
>Whether we succeed or not. whether history remembers us or not. We will know. That the few fought against a tyrant. That we did what was right according to our principles. That we stood fast in the face of the enemy. And whether we prevail or not, we fought.

Are you sure you are a white man and not a semite?

Feels

>West will die no matter what we do
The true red pill is not to concern ourselves with how to stop the decline of the West, but to concern ourselves with what we will build after it dies.