Amerigoblins

how do we solve the American problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/23/tristan-rettke-tenn-student-who-wore-gorilla-mask-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By dying.

By getting rid of liberal cucks and retarded germans who hate America

Remove your kebab then you can mock us for not removing taco

The first step would be to visit America so you can find out what it is actually like.

a shithole full of obese people?

Fuck off Sheamus

At least we don't go to jail for expressing even slightly right wing opinions online.

To be fare the whole western world is becoming insanely obese, it's not just America. Also, Mexico is officially more obese than the US.

step 1: don't be occupied by them

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/23/tristan-rettke-tenn-student-who-wore-gorilla-mask-/

you guys have all the guns and almost below the 50 mark

you go first.

you got the flag a little wrong there my man.

this whole board is being slid with Amerimutt memes to divide and conquer, but I guess I'm just a triggered American for pointing that out.

People that look like pic related?

am i the only american that kinda enjoys the amerimmutt memes? they are like pepe's

>that secret trumpo
KEK

>Muh divide and conquer

Thats Italy you tremendous faggot

Thanks for the news flash, Tom Brokaw.

Well fuck my shit up.

But its still way more than what any Eurofag could get away with. If they even say "I don't want to be genocided" pretty much gets them several years now.

Mama mia!

Reminder that if OP posted this image on social media, he would be arrested by a literal stasi agent in charge of monitoring the german internet

sit on the white house lawn
light up a real copy of the constitution or declaration of indepence
say "come at me bro"

fixed

We should kill those who spread these jewish lies

lol that flag.
Surely this is bait post.

>I guess I'm just a triggered American for pointing that out.

no, but you're a newfag for not using SAGE. There's 3 of these threads running at any given time and you shitfucks keep replying.

I don't really care that much to be honest. I have blue eyes and blond hair and live in a white, rural area so the meme doesn't really hit close to me. your cities aren't even British anymore and you guys brought in rapefugees for no real reason. it's not like you even need them to do slave labor/pick your fruit/cotton. oh look, we are being divided and conquered. good job.

>how do we solve the American problem?

That's like a lab rat saying to another lab rat "How do we solve the scientist problem?"

All you Eurotrash losers need to remember one thing - your country TRIED to take over the world. Doesn't matter which country, Germany, England, Spain, Portugal, France, Denmark - you gave it your best shot. Some of you had limited, temporary success.

But in the end you failed. In the end, the USA ended up in charge here in the modern era - the only era that really matters.

So we'd appreciate it - and that's our way of saying "we demand.." - that you treat us with the same respect you yourselves would have expected to be treated, HAD YOU BEEN SUCCESSFUL INSTEAD OF FAILURES.

Not much to ask. Have a nice day.

saved

Nigs are already taking care of it!

Try to question the role of Israeli paid agents and willing collaborators in US government or Congress.

I dare you, Amerishart.

if I make something a meme, it's automatically true. nice d & c. saged

Just give it time.

>if I make something a meme, it's automatically true.

come on, that's literally what Sup Forums is all about.

Show your face, Muhammad. I'd like to see what you look like.

i look kinda like this

is pol really about pitting euro-centric people against one another? really fuckface?

>guys brought in rapefugees for no real reason
You bombed them remembered and you destroyed European conservatism in the 50s

Which you now see is the product of these parties in power now in the EU.
Merkel and their clique are American vassals.

>is pol really about pitting euro-centric people against one another?

what?
we are just worried about you since trump doesn't seem to deliver and you guys running out of time.

A clasped handed Jew? Yeah, I can see that.

yup, I did this and not the kikes/rothchilds who run things behind the scenes. you caught me red-handed.

How about you stop being such a fragile little bitch user

Damn man, we did all that? I didn't know I was around in the 50's.

Actually, compared to most presidents of modern times he has been getting a lot of shit done in less than a year in office. The system is really slow and turns like the Titanic.

>Thinking Sup Forums is "about" anything

Stop making this thread, there's already one.
>one guy is drawing and posting all these
Force it more dude.

arent midterm elections approaching? it looks like trump will be blocked by everyone and won't get anything done.

how about you stop peddling kike-approved memes? it's not even the meme that is dumb, it's the way it's being shilled so blatantly.

As Merkel continues to deliver more rapefugees to your women. Trump is actually delivering on his promises you shill, or are you the one sliding those threads too? Faggot.

They're a good a deviation of the wojack memes. But amerimutt is definitely more fun.

Nope, because I ain't an autistic anal retentive faggot like you are.
Suck it up Amerimutt

I bet cause you probably also don't know about the Marshall plan or that the German constitution was written by the US occupiers.

Cause US education amiright guys?

You won't go to jail for it dipshit. In Canada it's illegal to call people the wrong gender.

U mad, muttboi?

> Trump is actually delivering on his promises you shill,

i don't see the wall being built
still no purge

here's my contribution

>How do we solve the american problem

By reading this

A German saying we're the problem, dude your country is the one that cucked all of Europe.

because you cucked us.

You have no idea how true the 56% Amerimutt meme is. Walk around a city in any Democrat state and you will see the face of the 56% in every child.

1) You're right
2) Americans deserve it because 50% of you guys are assholes.

Colonize us. Come over and just start shitting out babbies.

You aren't even doing that in your own countries so, not much help are ya?

YOU FORGOT TO HIDE YOUR FLAG RETARD

You don't, we solve the You problem.

>Walk around a city
ftfy

or you know, you can overthrow the deep state instead of keep taking it up the ass

REMOVE KRAUT remove kraut you are worst aryan. you are the aryan idiot you are the aryan smell. return to saxony. to our saxony cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo�.ahahahaha ,germany we will never forgeve you. austrian rascal FUck but fuck asshole aryan stink germany sqhipere shqipare..aryan genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead aryan..ahahahahahGERMANY WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .austria we kill the archduke , austria return to your precious mongolia�.hahahahaha idiot german and austria smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KRAUT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. uk+usa+au+nz=kill austria�you will ww2/ tupac alive in usa, tupac making album of anglos . fast rap tupac anglos. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac� you are ppoor stink aryan� you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in anglos �.fuck the bavaria ,..FUCKk ashol aryans no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the aryan farm aminal with rap magic now we the merica rule .ape of the zoo premiere stalin fukc the pink commie and lay egg this egg hatch and germany wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. USA+dad+brothers are greattst countrey

Maybe Germany shouldn't have declared war on us if they didn't want us to occupy them

Prototypes have been built. Bids are being taken. Trust me, the wall is coming.

that american goblin meme is actually very unsettling

BLARGH BLARGH BLARGH
*SHARTS*

i think we broke the amerimutt.

lots of gaps in that one mate

>averageamerican.jpg

kek
Why are amerimutts so sensitive?

small penuses and diabeetus

>prototypes

KEK

This is the final Black Pill

shit prototype if it has bleedin' great wholes in it.

a tank could fit through them never mind a mexican

You're like a smoker mocking a cancer patient.

Can't be mad at a "canadian", only sorry.

>Restricted the Atlantic and threatened to destroy any Axis vessel in the Atlantic
>Kept supplying with weapons Britain even though the area was a war zone
>US government provided massive "Lend Lease" aid to Germany's enemies, especially Britain and its empire, as well as to Soviet Russia.

All where violations of international law, i think America now would have done less if it was Russia doing it now.

>ruins europe for the third time in 100 years
>blames america

Germany is the most cancerous country to have ever existed. Unification was an utter mistake.

uh huh, it's euros doing the d&c. ok

>Germany removing shit skins
GERMANY IS RUINING EUROPE 2ND TIME
>Germany is not removing shit skins
GERMANY IS RUINING EUROPE 3RD TIME

I guess this means everyone's going to stop posting on this American website with their American invented computers on American invented internet?

get kim to nuke the non-white areas. i will literally laugh when california gets hit.