CBTS #189 Mysterious plane flights

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

LATEST question smartsheet: →

--USEFUL STUFF--

LATEST screencaps – → 2nd variant → 3rd variant →

QRD summary – → (via #82 → )
Simple rundown – → (via #144 → )
M-Intel user – → (via #122 → )
Big picture – → (via #100 → )
RPP – → (via #127 → ) / 'Endgame' – →

Archives: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (NB. needs updating)

Links to thread #1 - #99: Links to thread #100-#160: Links to thread #161-#180: #181: #182: #183: #184: #185: #186: #187: #188: WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – search analytics
------- NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS --------

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6G-MvvR28iQ
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
secure.donaldjtrump.com
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-30/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-meet-privately-before-release-of-final-benghazi-report
hillaclintonmemoir.com/events.html
fox6now.com/2017/11/09/hillary-clinton-promotes-book-on-2016-campaign-in-milwaukee/
wnep.com/2017/11/09/hillary-clinton-speaking-at-geisinger-health-symposium/
politico.com/story/2017/11/09/podesta-group-ceo-quits-kimberley-fritts-244766
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon),
aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/urges-action-saudi-blames-iran-missile-171108044458611.html),
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LEARN - FOR DISCLOSURE
youtube.com/watch?v=6G-MvvR28iQ

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail.
Let newfags catch up on their own.

Lol the larp is still going xD

Can we add numbers to the title picture again pls for consistency

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

Who is LL?
Why is she important?
Benghazi?
What happened one day after the truth was revealed to the public?
Why is this important?
What do all false flags have in common?

Q.

Charon will carry away all pizzagate rapists.

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEGANON
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

Thank you baker for returning to original cbts picture.

I'm so confused. I've read all the compilations and I'm still confused.

What the fuck is going on?

CHECK
>CHECK
CHECK

Who is LL?
Why is she important?
Benghazi?
Why is this important?

Q.

Searching for:

clinton jail
clinton uranium
obama clinton jail
uranium 1 clinton obama
etc etc

get google trending!!

Loretta Lynch...

can I get the basic gestalt?

Loretta Lynch, AG

Q
>Q
Q
>Q
Q
>Q

NEW Q?
NEW Q?
NEW Q?

+++

Tfw russians keep making these threads to make poltards go schizo

Do _NOT_ donate to the Donald Trump campaign via the link below!!
DO NOT repeat or in any way suggest that anyone do so!!

Our satanist plans will be carried out and we, the rich, can
enslave and exploit the entire planet and eat babies and gross shit like that.

THIS IS AN ORDER!! Don't do it.

secure.donaldjtrump.com

BTW.. for Clinton supporters, the same fund is used for her too.. DONATE!

VQC info for those who missed these crumbs.

GIT COMFY

Loretta lynch

>Who is LL?
Loretta Lynch
>Why is she important?
Obama AG during end of 2nd term, infamous tarmack meeting with Bubba, HRC cover up
>Benghazi?
1 dead US ambassador and 4 navy seals, denied reinforcements by HRC
>What happened one day after the truth was revealed to the public?
>Why is this important?
>What do all false flags have in common?
Immediate push for gun control?
>Q.

bump cuz gnufags rule.

IT'S Q POSSIBLY
>IT'S Q POSSIBLY
IT'S Q POSSIBLY
>IT'S Q POSSIBLY
IT'S Q POSSIBLY

That would be Loretta Lynch

>uranium 1 clinton obama
Ok.

Posting in epic bread

fake Q

What is this autism? I've been seeing it on Sup Forums all week.

>Benghazi
gonna pour another drink.

Was benghazzi a hit to keep stephans from testifying?

Who is LL? Loretta Lynch, AG
Why is she important? Tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton
Benghazi?
Why is this important?
What do all false flags have in common? Media coverups, all have the same story. usually a lone gunman who usually dont survive

Q.

Loretta Lynch

She has to approve the False Flags?

Lara Logan

Can anyone confirm this?

joomer doesn't work here as LL because no one knew who she was in 2012
>false flags
they're always jesuits re-enacting Biblical prophecy

Lara Logan, for all the retards.

lol just slid on another thread for a few, it was Paddock’s rage was fueled by alcohol and Valium. Lol. Two downers caused a 60+ year old male to go on a murder spree. Lol. I’m 37 and I’d just go to sleep. They’re not even trying anymore. Fucking lying cunts

>What happened one day after the truth was revealed to the public?
LL met with Bill to discuss the papers?

>Why is this important?
Discussed how to whitewash?

be gone. poof.

Dear Q, if it's really you pls get a tripcode, sencerely user
Also if you mention "best timeline" in your next speech, it would reall kick ass

LL + BC + Benghazi + Whitewash...
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-30/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-meet-privately-before-release-of-final-benghazi-report

kys idiot

Someone needs to compile all the Q posts on the JPEG but larger because the compression literally makes any of it unreadable. Come on guys. Can't keep a record of it if anything isn't legible.

agreed.

Curiouser and curiouser!
AF1 wheels up

can someone please ban this bot with its shit tier memes. fuggin leftists produce better memes

Lara Logan.

Reporter in Cairo during the revolution in 2011.

Got basically gang raped.

Finally came out about it May 1, 2011.

May 2, 2011, Osama Bin Laden is "killed".

Question is: revenge, distraction, or both?

im trying to make a flow chart and my head feels like its going to explode. theres got to be an easier way. any heroes can step forward now

Fake Q. Shills still can't get the format right.

(((HRC))) was supposed to be in Milwaukee this evening as part of (((her))) book tour.

Why would (((she))) make a stop in Milwaukee given how (((she))) completely ignored WI during the election?

Why is the book tour Milwaukee stop still listed on (((her))) official website?
hillaclintonmemoir.com/events.html

Why are local Milwaukee outlets posting today that (((she))) is "going to be" appearing today at 7 PM CST?
fox6now.com/2017/11/09/hillary-clinton-promotes-book-on-2016-campaign-in-milwaukee/

Why did (((she))) have an appearance at Geisinger Health System in PA starting at 4PM EST today?
wnep.com/2017/11/09/hillary-clinton-speaking-at-geisinger-health-symposium/

Could (((she))) have finished that appearance, gotten on a plane, and made it to Milwaukee by 7PM CST?

Is it possible GEOTUS has (((her))) on a short tether???

I've reach the end of my meme-tism for today. Conceptual meme in the relevant pic if any of you faggots want to do a nice version of it.

Is there a HRT team active right now?
Are they after a hostage Or is it a Target?

Benghazi happened to prevent Stevens from knowing that HRC & Obama sold guns to ISIS

Must it be the real Q if the obvious shills are being obvious?

FAKE Q
mabye real Q

>>Who is LL?
Lois Lerner
>>Why is she important?
She lead the task force in the IRS to target conservative groups.
Benghazi?
A terrorist attack of some sort, I'm guessing.
Why is this important?
It was funded by SA
They are used to further a political agenda.

>1 post by this id

WELL SPOTTED user!!! That could be the one... Either LL is important it seems?

double space.. period after Q.

NOT Q

Bumping this post

What if Donna Brazil was a tactical move ?

and shills now answering too.
note their leftist replies.

Q snow white refers to the 'spell' she was under. What breaks the spell? True love's kiss, true love is love of God, the divine. That's why Q says to pray, pray is connection to God, breaks the spell

Who is LL?
>Loretta Lynch
Why is she important?

Benghazi?

Why is this important?

Q

LORETTA LYNCH FFS

Makes sense also

And then he wouldn't be able to testify lol

VQC+++ Damn son looks important

omg can you imagine! "We have picked the best timeline for negotiations .." or some shit! id pee my pants and die

politico.com/story/2017/11/09/podesta-group-ceo-quits-kimberley-fritts-244766

Loretta Lynch does have the direct swamp connection though?

I see Q never points out the Jews/Israel who is responsible in every single of crisis.

Just say fake. Don’t give him pointers you idiots.

HE'S NOT TALKING ABOUT LORETTA LYNCH YOU DIPSHITS HE'S TALKING ABOUT LARA LOGAN.

FFS.

Tarmac meeting

Her papers were found by FBI

Topkek

The time you spent wasting our time complaining about it could have been spent doing the exact thing you are complaining about.

Posting for banned dude:
for some reason im banned on pol for my proxy, but if they start kicking up nonsense about the Cali tag on DJTs twitter ist because hes obviously got to use a VPN to get around the Golden Shield, twitter is banned in China, but VPNs are legal

Why I'm skeptical of QCAnon's purported "leaks"

Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one.

The person or people behind the posts by "Q" fall into one of three categories:
One person, small group of people (cell), large group of people (govt agency).

If one person alone is in fact Q, then it's not likely he is anyone with a security clearance. Why do I say this? In 2011, 854,000 held top secret clearances. U.S. population was 310 million at that time. Being generous with these figures only between a quarter and a third of one percent (0.3%) of the population holds a top secret clearance, and even less (far less) would have access to the kind of info that Q purports in his posts.

So presuming then Q is just some random person, then would he take the time to post as he/she has? Well ask yourself why most people do the shit they do online, especially the stuff that is deliberately done to grab attention. What do you think?
If he/she is a small group of people, then again it's not likely they are privy to classified info. Perhaps they are pranksters, subcontractors to intelligence agencies, doing it for the lulz or who knows.

If Q is in fact posted by a government or political agency, which is totally inside the realm of possibility given what is known about orgs like JTRIG, russian troll farms and their state owned propaganda programs, the history of programs like cointelpro, etc, then we must ask what their motives are:
Possible motives include shock testing and analysis of the social network flow around PG (which we know is real and which is threatening to many entrenched power players in the US and globally), identifying potential troublemakers and putting them on a list for later follow-up; could be a deep state or other political org trying to wag the Pizzagater's dog and rile up support for the same kind of administration the Republicans have always been about for decades... etc. etc. etc.

1/5

>"We came we saw he died"?
Is it close to the supposed Bin lamen killing?

lulz, shills yellin at each other trying to figure it out.

>usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-30/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-meet-privately-before-release-of-final-benghazi-report

(((FALSE-Q)))
Escape the madness
+++

Absolutely. Admit a less crime than the fact that 75% of our legislative branch and most of the executive branch is corrupt and wants to overthrow the United States.

Then why mention Benghazi after? Lynch had direct involvement in the Benghazi report, wrote it with Bill... Would that not fit in to questions more?

She sure does.

QCAnon implies a war inside the intel agencies such as that the NSA are the good guys fighting the CIA etc.. but do the facts agree with this? NSA has little or no civilian oversight.. they routinely spy on people both domestically and abroad including spying on americans, collecting all internet traffic over US backbones, that they are a part of the cabal that wants to "collect it all", and whose secrecy makes them part of the de facto deep state: why should we trust them? Because some user says we should? What do you think?

Q also implies that somehow the Military (e.g. what Q refers to as Military Intelligence) is somehow *not* a part of the deep state, or is somehow contrary to the "evil bad actors". *What*? At last check, the pentagon has had more than 6.5 TRILLION DOLLARS of unacountable expenditures and counting. They command black ops around the world, are the world's largest polluters by and large, exercise "unconventional warfare" (e.g. destabilizing governments and instigating coups against democratically elected regimes around the world), and are a part of the huge money that there is to be made in war both at home and abroad etc etc. and we're to believe that they are doing this for the good of all?

2/5

What happened the day after it was outed ...I can't remember.

Another reason why I'm not buying:

This leaked cable, (zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon), was released showing Israel and Saudi Arabia trying to ramp up pressure for war against Iran.. people in trumps cabinet have/are infamous Iran and NK war hawks. Trying to paint a picture of the same narrative thats been going on. It's interesting that prima facie Q is trying to drum up support for a war against these two countries. AND WHO WOULD BENEFIT? THE MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, DEFENSE CONTRACTORS, CORPORATIONS, THE MEDIA, AND POLITICIANS WITH TIES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Edit: I found this link, (aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/urges-action-saudi-blames-iran-missile-171108044458611.html), less than twelve hours after I wrote this.

3/5

nail on the head

Why do morons fall for anyone putting Q at end?

>COPYPASTA SHILL SHIT

???Why do you hate???